PDA

View Full Version : New Year Resolution

natasha
01-01-2011, 02:09 AM
To continue the road I was meant to be on, and not the road I was led to follow.

Billijo49504
01-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi Natasha, Just like in the Fidelity commercial, stay on the line. Except theirs is green and ours is rainbow. For me it to be under 200# again, and I'm getting real close. Good luck...Billijo

Rianna Humble
01-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Like your resolution. Personally, I'm giving them up for lent :heehee:

Steph.TS
01-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I want to save atleast $10,000, and make more improvements to my diet, and move closer to the woman I desire to be.

Kelly Greene
01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
If I make a resolution this year I will be breaking a long standing resolution to not make new year's resolutions, at that time in my life I found new years resolutions to be pointless so I stopped and up until now I have net even considered making one. On the first day on this year I went out to the movies all dressed up, my wife thought that this was a good idea as it would give me someplace to go while dressed that was close to home. All went well for the night and when I got home I wife was very much relived that I made it home safe and also frustrated that my going out dressed made her feel so worried for my safety,it appears that the only way to calm the fear is for me to go out dressed and come home safe each time. I am not sure that it is a good idea to start making resolutions again but I will do my best to calm my wife's fears about me going out dressed up.