PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken Identity

GingerLeigh
01-01-2011, 02:56 PM
My parents decided to give out old pictures of "us kids" for Christmas (dating back to 30 years ago). I received several precious nuggets of memory here and there, but my sister got a funny little surprise. There was a picture of me in my early twenties dressed as a girl going to the bar for Halloween. My father thought it was my sister and gave it to her! She didn't realize it was me at first, but her husband noticed right away and made some retarded comments (as he is know to do).

Ginger

Maria in heels
01-01-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm sure that you got a laugh out of that one! Brother in laws can be just plain dumb...I have one just like yours lol

Loni
01-01-2011, 06:51 PM
the gems hidden away in a box someplace in every house.

Michelle 51
01-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Too cute Ginger.You"ll have to get a copy to hang on to.

marny
01-02-2011, 03:38 AM
Sounds like you took it right. Just funny

GingerLeigh
01-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Dumb or drunk, that's about it! My nephew seen the picture and teased me saying I looked just like a girl. I told him not to worry, I wouldn't give his ugly a$$ the time of day if I were! My sister was kind of pi$$ed off the rest of the night, seems that she wasn't too fond of my being mistaken for her. I was secretly pleased of course. I didn't see these pictures and was quite surprised how feminine I really looked! The wig was crap though, you could see my dark hair peking out from under the bangs of the blonde wig.

Not sure if my wife seen the picture, she never said if she did.