PDA

View Full Version : Least girly features

DebsUK
01-01-2011, 04:29 PM
We've had the thread of the best girly features. How about your least feminine features?

My lips are so thin they are almost non-existent. I wish I had dark eyebrows as well, as they are so pale they are virtually invisible. I wish I had a bigger bum as well. Mine is too small and bony. My shoulders are too developed as well after all the boxercise I do so I can't wear strappy tops unless I want to look like I'm a female weightlifter which kind of defeats the object

Barbara Dugan
01-01-2011, 04:32 PM
My nose I always disliked it

Karren H
01-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Everything about me is equally unfeminine, imho... Sigh....

Jilmac
01-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I would have to start with my hands, they are rough and weatherworn from years of working in the building trades. Next would be my neck with a prominent adam's apple, and lastly is my rough scaly skin which defies suppleness no matter how much moisturizing lotion I use, or how often.

Debglam
01-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I swear Debs - you sure know how to press my buttons with these posts! :phbbt:

Lets see, where do I start. . .:sad: my shoulders sound like yours - I'm kinda built like an upside down triangle. I've got an LBD on order and will post a photo if I can fit into it. :o

I would say the absolute worst IMO are my thumbs! More like big toes on my hands and when I paint my nails I use about half a bottle on my thumbs alone:heehee: You should see me try to text on a cell phone :eek:

Debby

Kate Lynn
01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
All of me,I'm fuglier than Auntie Miltie.

Juliana Hart
01-01-2011, 04:51 PM
My nose

Davina99
01-01-2011, 04:55 PM
My penis

Vale
01-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Well, I seem to have the brow ridge of a Neanderthal. Wigs with long bangs can sometimes be my friends.

Marcia Blue
01-01-2011, 05:06 PM
My hands are a dead give away. Large, clunky, rough, scarred not a thing fem about them.

DebsUK
01-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Sorry Debby. :hugs: I feel your pain

And, yes, Davina, the wee fella is a bit of a giveaway LOL

Oh, and another one. I've got horrible ridges on both of my thumbnails that mean I can't apply nil varnish without leaving giveaway streaks of colour

I think as well, theough that if we asked a group of GGs, they'd all have just as many things they weren't happy with (though a penis is generally not one of them)

kaitlin
01-01-2011, 05:25 PM
Strong shoulders and thick (46) chest!

Coyote
01-01-2011, 05:30 PM
My nose

I actually like your nose just fine 8-)

Kaz
01-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Sorry Debby. :hugs: I feel your pain

And, yes, Davina, the wee fella is a bit of a giveaway LOL

Oh, and another one. I've got horrible ridges on both of my thumbnails that mean I can't apply nil varnish without leaving giveaway streaks of colour

I think as well, theough that if we asked a group of GGs, they'd all have just as many things they weren't happy with (though a penis is generally not one of them)

Sorry Debs, I disagree, GGs would always have a longer list than we could possibly dream of!

PretzelGirl
01-01-2011, 07:41 PM
I could say the part that is my fault - slumping. But the born with one is my eyes. They are so baggy/hooded they don't look open sometimes.

cathie
01-01-2011, 07:48 PM
my facial features. I've never taken the time to experiment with makeup

Stephanie Anne
01-01-2011, 08:17 PM
The area between my left inner-upper thigh and right inner-upper thigh.

Thigh... That word is more perverted to me than breast, moist, or undulate.

thechic
01-01-2011, 08:19 PM
My non girly features
The horrible male bits i have down below
The hair im getting removed on my face
The stick Leggs and nobly nee,s
My big fat ugly vainy arms
the lack of nice Breasts
My horrible adams apple
otherwise all Good.:sad::sad:

Angiemead12
01-01-2011, 08:20 PM
beard, excess hair, nose, adams apple, broad shoulders, man hands, scars on my legs, size 10 feet! and my low voice!

but ill work with it!

Raychel
01-01-2011, 08:28 PM
There isn't much that is Fem about me, just an old guy looking back in the mirror. But there is no hiding the hands, Scarred old sausage fingers, all curled up and aching from arthritis.

AnnaCalliope
01-01-2011, 08:36 PM
The only thing that I cannot hide no matter how hard I try will be my man hands. No amount of padding, make-up or hormones (I'm not on them yet, but still) will shrink them down to girly size.

Alice B
01-01-2011, 08:49 PM
The intertube I'm carrying.

Leyna
01-01-2011, 08:54 PM
My penis

+ 100

Bwahahaha!

Other than the jewels, I'd go with my tummy and my feet. Can't wear any shoes with pointed toes. They look like waterskis!

NancyTO
01-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Well, I seem to have the brow ridge of a Neanderthal. Wigs with long bangs can sometimes be my friends.

Ditto, and a prominent Adams apple.

Kjara_Ra
01-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Shoulders, really broad shoulders. I'd need to have 70 inch hips to be proportionate.

Steph.TS
01-01-2011, 10:22 PM
facially: my nose, forehead, and cheeks.
Body: I barely have a bum, and I'm too tall, my feet are too big, and I'm flat chested. (of course what Davina99 said as well)

JohnH
01-01-2011, 10:38 PM
My basso profundo voice. I can sing much of the bass part an octave below as a contrabasso - in the best Russian tradition!
I can frequently make a sound down to a 3 ledger lines below the bass staff at G and sometimes down to F# (4 ledger lines).

Strangely enough I don't have an Adam's apple!

Johanna

Tammynnj
01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
You look terrific.

Tammynnj
01-01-2011, 10:50 PM
My shoulders too. I've just accepted it and look for dresses with shoulder cover.

Karinsamatha
01-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Only a couple of things.
The male bit's that take up space between my legs.
My overall physical size. I am built like a brick.

Kelly DeWinter
01-02-2011, 12:14 AM
My left pinky toe !

TGMarla
01-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Hands. I have fat little sausage fingers, unlike my wife, who could have been a hand model.

Sigh.

Whaddya gonna do?

Cari
01-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Ones I cant fix

1 Shoulders
2 Hands
3 Scars on legs from my tomboy days ( If Only I would have know Id be wearing skirts so often :-))

Im not willing to fix the eyebrows; to small for a man and too large for a woman. I would really appreciate fashion shift to bushy brows on this one Im trying to start a trend here and noone is noticing.

And the only one I think about; because I can fix it; is that I carry my excess weight in the wrong places so Im working on getting rid of it.

Diane Smith
01-02-2011, 12:52 AM
In rough order of annoyance:

1) Nose
2) Adam's apple
3) Acne and resultant scars on face

- Diane

Marissa
01-02-2011, 12:54 AM
My nose

Juliana, we all see our own faults like a 100x microscope :) but have to say that I am drawn to your eyes first..and the rest just adds to that. So I don't see the issue with the nose.

My list would be thin lips, spare tire :( , broad shoulders (or they feel broad since I dont' walk like a broad.. no offense..just sounded funny. And hair on legs.

Kate Simmons
01-02-2011, 04:57 AM
We're supposed to look feminine? Geez, why doesn't someone tell me this stuff?:battingeyelashes::)

Mackenzie
01-02-2011, 05:52 AM
For me, my 6'-1" frame, thick legs and calfs, and that extra skin between my legs!!

Otherwise, I have learned to make my weaknesses a strength. I see plenty of GG's that have broad shoulders, long noses, fat noses, no eye brows, squinty eyes, long chins, etc., basically everything we might complain about some regular GG's have. So to me, none of it really matters.

My suggestions: 1. Get down to a reasonable weight - do a very hard exercise 1x daily for 30 minutes, shed the pounds.
2. Quit the fast food all together, along with the Pepsi, Coke and other sodas or pops or whatever you call them. They have awful chemicals in them
3. Get away from salts and sugars
4. No more than one minimal alcoholic beverage a day at most
5. Eat many veggies and fruits daily - spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatos, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, apples, along with yogurt, etc.
6. Use a good facial moisturizer along with skin lotion on hands, arms, legs, breasts and torso
7. Get good sleep

In the past 2 years I have totally changed my "bad habits" and adopted the above. I have lost 45 pounds and kept it off and have gotten toned. The belly and spare tire is gone, I have more energy than ever and I feel great. Then that all seems to come out in your look, your stride, your personality.

Zoe Preston
01-02-2011, 07:05 AM
My big bulbous nose and my thin lop-sided lips.....and if you spot anything else keep it to yourself :D

Zoe

weekend woman
01-02-2011, 10:55 AM
All my features scream MALE, except for the fact I do not have an adam's apple. Thank goodness for small favors.

Theresa1955
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
My penis

How true for us all. I would have to say first are my hands. IMHO they function more as a first baseman's glove than female hands. Second, would be the Adam's apple. tough to hide.

Theresa1955
01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
For me, my 6'-1" frame, thick legs and calfs, and that extra skin between my legs!!

Otherwise, I have learned to make my weaknesses a strength. I see plenty of GG's that have broad shoulders, long noses, fat noses, no eye brows, squinty eyes, long chins, etc., basically everything we might complain about some regular GG's have. So to me, none of it really matters.

My suggestions: 1. Get down to a reasonable weight - do a very hard exercise 1x daily for 30 minutes, shed the pounds.
2. Quit the fast food all together, along with the Pepsi, Coke and other sodas or pops or whatever you call them. They have awful chemicals in them
3. Get away from salts and sugars
4. No more than one minimal alcoholic beverage a day at most
5. Eat many veggies and fruits daily - spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatos, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, apples, along with yogurt, etc.
6. Use a good facial moisturizer along with skin lotion on hands, arms, legs, breasts and torso
7. Get good sleep

In the past 2 years I have totally changed my "bad habits" and adopted the above. I have lost 45 pounds and kept it off and have gotten toned. The belly and spare tire is gone, I have more energy than ever and I feel great. Then that all seems to come out in your look, your stride, your personality.

Great advice! Thanks.

Joanne Curl
01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Shoulders like a linebacker, hands the size of catchers mitts, no butt at all and a head the size of a beach ball. Other than that, I 'm fine with everything!

suchacutie
01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
As with many of us, I'm the classic "inverted triangle" with upper arms too well developed. I would also love a smaller nose!

tina

Rachel Morley
01-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Apart from the obvious things between my legs, I'd say (some) beard shadow in the upper lip area, nose is too big, a brow ridge, pencil thin lips, and my shoulders are too "blocky" :sad:

msniki48
01-02-2011, 07:23 PM
ooooffffaaaaa where do i start?

bulbous nose...also broke to one side:brolleyes:
lack of cheeks:sad:
face dropping like a rock...walter mathau in a wig:eek:
waist line expanding....but i WILL work on that one:Angry3:

there was a thread on Facial feminization....yep i would..[ just need the money]:heehee:

hugs:hugs:

msniki48

juno
01-02-2011, 07:23 PM
My nose is way too big (I wish mine was as nice as Juliana Hart's earlier in this thread), I have a broad square chin, broad shoulders, I'm too tall, and have a very low voice. I used to think it was pointless to try to look feminine, but I've realized that some of my other attributes aren't so bad. If I had plastic surgery on my nose and chin, I might make a decent tall girl.

CindyTXCD
01-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I have a hard time keeping my waist trim. My new year's resolution is to loose 15 pounds and then I'll have my trim waist back. My rib cage is too big; I've always had breasts, but they look too small on my barrel chest. Wish my chest was 34" instead of 40". I have a scrawny butt. My nose is too big and my face is showing its age with bags under my eyes, droopy eyelids, and wrinkles.

Christy_M
01-03-2011, 01:59 AM
My left pinky toe !

That explains why we never see pictures of it... :)

We're supposed to look feminine? Geez, why doesn't someone tell me this stuff?:battingeyelashes::)

I get left off the distribution list for this memo, too. :)

My worst besides the extra genitals and lack of breasts are:
Adams Apple
Broad Shoulders
Large Hands
Height
Deep Voice

Stock level
01-03-2011, 02:15 AM
Everything but my legs and my butt when shaved.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-03-2011, 05:18 AM
I guess the least feminine feature is me.

Derp
01-03-2011, 05:58 AM
My long face is usually the first problem >__<

And every other usual CD problem due to the fact that I still am a man hahah

erickka
01-03-2011, 06:24 AM
Too many to list, but the top ones are
1) hands
2) lips
3) nose

Colo Deb
01-04-2011, 12:16 PM
I have lots of unfeminine features--namely lack of curves, big hands and feet. I have not found any shoes that would fit my size 13 (men's) feet.

kimdl93
01-04-2011, 12:54 PM
lips and hands

Jenn868
01-04-2011, 01:02 PM
my shoulders and back

the_me
01-04-2011, 02:21 PM
My beard that grows back at an alarming rate... I hear some people don't even have to shave at all with no lasers or anything... jealous.

MargaretJ
01-04-2011, 04:59 PM
My least girly feature would have to be a thin upper lip. I have tried to make it look fuller with careful application of lip liner and lipstick, but I always seem to end up looking like a drag queen. My hands would be next, very male and fingernails bit to hell. I could do with losing some blubber off my stomach as well.

Jonelle
01-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Definately my hair... been growning it for 8 months.. didnt realize how long it would take

Debra Russell
01-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Adams apple and deep voice + enough hair growing out of every pore on my body! I need stock in Gellette:Pullhair:
Oh and by the way no butt or hips -- BUMMER

5150 Girl
01-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Well,,, of course there is "that buisness down stairs" and the empty patch on top of my head, but those are hideable things...
The unhideables would be, I think my nose is a bit large, and I have a problem with facial hair.

Juliemckay
01-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Good gravy, my list would be a mile long...

the thick neck?
The broad shoulders?
The wide back?
The balding?
The wide jaw?
The spare tire?
The flat butt?
The narrow hips?
The wide hands?
The veins in the forearms?
The thick chest?

Nope... gotta be the wide feet

Kitty Sue
01-04-2011, 09:17 PM
All of me just spells M.A.N. To think growing up I was often confused with being a girl. Well, not now, no sirrreeee.

jaimecdww
01-04-2011, 10:03 PM
shoulders for sure

danica d
01-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Shoulders here too...and a square chin/jawline that no amount of makeup will completely hide!

zoe m
01-04-2011, 11:58 PM
In my case it's my jaw, adam's apple and dark beard shadow. Other than that I have some "feminine" features as well. I'm sure if we look hard enough we all have them :)

Josey
01-05-2011, 12:39 AM
I can't come up with one single thing that isn't anti-fem. No matter what, I'll never pass!

donnalee
01-05-2011, 02:23 AM
No derriere :sad: - I mean NONE! :doh: - Flat as the proverbial pancake. :eek: Several of the women (on my dad's side) were similarly afflicted; all had married, so I guess it's not a fatal flaw. :brolleyes:

USArmycd
01-05-2011, 03:08 AM
The male member, of course, the length of my feet(the shape isn't bad though), my butt(or lack there-of), and my body hair(of course)!! I have great legs, though!!

nic
01-05-2011, 03:54 AM
Body hair, bleh no easy way to get rid of all of it! Honorable mention would go to my hands, so many years of building stuff in freezing weather :(

panda
01-05-2011, 05:01 AM
Thigh... That word is more perverted to me than breast, moist, or undulate.

Undulate??????? The fact that you find the word undulate perverted is well sort of perverse in it's own way, please note I am not critising just observing :)

on topic ... my issues begin from the neck up... If I didn't look so much like a guy I could probably pass....

BiancaEstrella
01-05-2011, 05:16 AM
from the top:
brow ridge
jaw line
wildish facial hair growth
adam's apple
neck-shoulder ratio
arms
hands
body hair
penis
feet
big toes

things I got right:
long eyelashes
full enough lips
small, post-weight gain/weight loss tatas
slender fingers
back/ass/thighs/calves curves

gaylegirlify
01-05-2011, 06:42 AM
My worst feature would be my sunworn skin and the tettoos on my arms that i got trying to fool myself into being more of a man, wish i could hide them not sure what to do there.

Helenchapel
01-05-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi Debs
This was fun to read and re-assuring too! :) I share with you in I feel my lips are a little too thin and eyebrows OK but I would love to pluck them thinner but just could not get away with it at work. Dark lines under my eyes seem to be a family trait and I always feel dissapointed when I take my make up off and see how really naturally dark they are. Still other than that I'm pretty happy with things all considered. I'm not very hairy or too tall and my weight is down to a size 12 so it could be worse!
Thanks this was a great idea.
Hugs
helen xx