PDA

View Full Version : 2011, what will it bring?

diannecourtney
01-01-2011, 05:19 PM
Happy New Year all you fine ladies. I now have have a wonderful closet with half the hangers Dianne's and a dresser filled with some mighty flirty undies and a ex=wife showing me how to apply eyeliner. How better could the year get. Oh by the by. I have been with forms and bra all the way w/o complaint:):):)

Loni
01-01-2011, 06:29 PM
i am hoping better working hrs..or should i say time off hrs. so i can get out and about more.

alas loni needs more space in the closet. pushing the male side out.

even as i was checking in at the "GSR" in reno dec 31 2010, there was this one "gal" walking around. not blending in all that great. but she was out and about having fun. i need to do more of this.

Anneliese
01-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Our family has a tradition which includes getting "fortunes" which predict the future. Since everyone gets fortunes, obviously many don't go to the person, or gender, for whom they're intended, so there are often many laughs. Believe it or not, I got two classics today. The first was, "You will be mistaken for Angelina Jolie" and the second was "You will get a new blue dress". The family all got a lot of laughs, but I was thinking, "yeah...could be". :o

Kate Lynn
01-01-2011, 09:13 PM
More of the same,nothing changes,it's constantly business as usual.