PDA

View Full Version : Went out to the movies tonight

Kelly Greene
01-01-2011, 10:37 PM
I went out to see the late showing of Tron Legacy, I wore my new sweater dress from JC Pennies and the only pair of heels I have left 4.5 inch black pumps with a gold metal spike for a heel. I think I looked ok I did not receive any funny looks and the evening went off with out any problems. In the feature I think I will look for a pair of round toed 3 inch heels though, I like really high heels but I must admit that they don't necessarily go with every occasion. And When its cold out having to take small steps means you have to spend more time in the cold. I did have fun the movie was good but the original I have to admit was better.

Christy_M
01-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Good for you...that is going to be one of my next adventures. Congratulations.

Fab Karen
01-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Good going. Just remember, the later it is, the more you have to watch yourself out there as a girl.

Rogina B
01-02-2011, 09:21 PM
And you did great! No sharpened pitchforks and lit torches to dodge in order to be out and about!

NathalieX66
01-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Congratulations, Kelly!

AbigailF (one of our forum members) and myself went out to see Harry Potter last month on the release date. She's a pro, and even myself got no notice. I go out plenty of times on my own. I'll do it again a thousand times....I live for these moments.

Michelle 51
01-03-2011, 07:44 AM
My son-in-law,brother and 2 other guys are going to see True -grit but I'm leaving my heels home.Its funny that as much as dressing controls my life some guy things never change especialy my taste in movies.

Alice Torn
01-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the thread. I hope to go alone, dressed to a movie or two soon. I probobly wont' fool everyone, at my height, but, will try to ignore other people, mostly. The ladies room thing, i have never done dressed, yet!

dontknowyet
01-03-2011, 08:56 PM
My son-in-law,brother and 2 other guys are going to see True -grit but I'm leaving my heels home.Its funny that as much as dressing controls my life some guy things never change especialy my taste in movies.

ha thats so true, how was that movie? ive been wanting to see it.