PDA

View Full Version : Any New Years Resolutions? To change things about your looks u don't like!?

docrobbysherry
01-03-2011, 11:33 AM
I'm way up there when it comes to changing things I don't like about my looks.:brolleyes:

Despite all the cheating I do to create an attractive Sherry, I'm always searching for more ways to look BETTER! This year, I resolved to explore a neck, and maybe a lite face, lift!:battingeyelashes:

Anyone else planning on changing the way they look this year? A complete makeover? New, bigger breast forms? Buy a corset? Lose 25 pounds? Nose job? Implants?

Anything that u think will improve the way u look dressed!?:sad:

EllieOPKS
01-03-2011, 01:08 PM
My new years resolutions include slimming down. My goal is to be a comfortable size 12/14. Learning how to do make up. Stepping out the door en femme for the first time when I go to Colorado. I have made friends with a wonderful person there (aka michelle) who has gracously offered to be a mentor and supporter.

suchacutie
01-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Yup! I WILL lose 10 pounds and I will figure out how to generate the appearance of cleavage with the little I have to work with!

:)

tina

aprilgirl
01-03-2011, 04:01 PM
One of my stated goals this year was to improve the quality of cosmetics I use and my skills towards application. I've always bought the drug store variety in the past and spent no more than ten minutes putting my face on. At the very least I want to have a better foundation than Cover Girl. Now, its only a matter of finding an artist that isn't front and center of a department store.

Michelle James
01-04-2011, 12:51 PM
It's not a resolution because I never keep them lol, but I have just embarked on my journey to lose my second 100 pounds. My only fear is that once I do I may not look as passable as I do now. Right now I am just one of many fat women wherever I go. I'm afraid the new thinner me won't pass as well.