PDA

View Full Version : Staying in shape

Amanda_Nicole
01-04-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi girls,
How many of you find yourselves working out more because of your femme clothes? I personally have noticed that I enjoy working out more when fully enfemme. Today, I wore a running skirt, sport bra, pink socks and femme tennis shoes.
It is the only time that I trully feel totally enfemme since I wear what most girls would wear to run, jog or just workout.
I have gone out wearing nike tempo running shorts, a tank top w/built in bra and femme tennis shoes. The only time out that I can say fully enfemme.
The added bonus is the lose of weight due to the clothes in my opinion since I am more motivated. How many have the same feelings?

Jonelle
01-04-2011, 07:43 PM
I Definately am working out more to stay in shape for sexy appearance. I like to think of it as the silver lining!!!

katrinakat
01-04-2011, 07:46 PM
I go to ballet, in matching tights, leotard, and leg warmers. Its so fun! btw i love tennis outfits! xoxo katt

AnnaCalliope
01-04-2011, 11:46 PM
I'm one of those people with that much sought after high metabolism, that allows me to eat whatever I want and never gain a pound. Not to mention I use public transit 80% of the time and spend a lot of time walking between the bus stop and my destination. It doesn't hurt that we've also got a treadmill upstairs, and yes, I will only use it wearing pink track pants, a sports bra and women's running shoes. It just feels better.

Evildawn
01-04-2011, 11:54 PM
i actually dont work out en femme possibly because i body build in my spare time as a man. if i ever do go for an outing and manage to pass as a female id definetly be one of those women you see on american gladiator rofl.

the bonus i suppose is i dont have to worry about some jagoff emasculated man trying to talk down to me for dressing like a woman. cuz if one does then yes i may be embarassed for a moment as people laugh, but the laughter will soon shift to the guy who got beat up by the man in womens clothes ;P

k lynn
01-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Yes when I workout I wear female workout pants and of course my panties do more cardio now need to stay in my size 6 jeans would like to wear my black sweats that say pink on the leg but that would be a dead give away

Melissa Jill
01-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Ive started running back from work as opposed to walking, in attempt to lose weight. But I am struggling to kick the crisps.

morgan51
01-05-2011, 06:31 AM
I have been a lot more active the last 2 months part of the motivation is to look better in my clothes male or female ,fitness really makes me feel better mentally and physically.

Rogina B
01-05-2011, 06:35 AM
Wearing female exercise wear is really no big deal around here and it does bring some second glances and smiles from the accepting women on my rollerblading or bike route..Glad we have the freedom to choose our appearance.

Angiemead12
01-05-2011, 08:20 AM
all my jogging pants are womens, I have yet to get a sports bra and cute sneakers

SuzanneBender
01-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Holy Oliva Newton John Batwoman. Let's get physical. I have to admit that I don't really crossdress while working out. Well except the fact that my feet are small so I wear womans running shoes. However, I love to stap on ole Ipod and hop on the elipitical or jog down the trail knowing that I am working off a dress size.

larry
01-05-2011, 01:19 PM
This is really an interesting thread. I love to use my treadmill while dressed. It makes me want to get in shape . It is funny how one feeling feeds the other. By the way if anyone wants to share what exercise clothes they wear and where they buy them I would love to hear about it.

Hi girls,
How many of you find yourselves working out more because of your femme clothes? I personally have noticed that I enjoy working out more when fully enfemme. Today, I wore a running skirt, sport bra, pink socks and femme tennis shoes.
It is the only time that I trully feel totally enfemme since I wear what most girls would wear to run, jog or just workout.
I have gone out wearing nike tempo running shorts, a tank top w/built in bra and femme tennis shoes. The only time out that I can say fully enfemme.
The added bonus is the lose of weight due to the clothes in my opinion since I am more motivated. How many have the same feelings?

Jocelyn Quivers
01-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Being able to look good en-femme is 95% of my motivation to work out be it rain, sleet, snow, 100 degrees outside etc. I do not work out in any feminine clothing. My outfit is typically several layers of disgusting, stinky, sweat stained, filled with holes sweats. I also usually sweat buckets as well. Working out is my male sides domain. The purpose for me is to lose weight, and firm up. Looking pretty for me is several hours after the workout not during.

suchacutie
01-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I absolutely think about how any workout will affect Tina's presentation. Getting that waist tighter, butt stronger, arms not so overwhelming, pecs bigger :), this Tina thing is just taking over :)

tina

Melissa Jill
01-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Being able to look good en-femme is 95% of my motivation to work out be it rain, sleet, snow, 100 degrees outside etc. I do not work out in any feminine clothing. My outfit is typically several layers of disgusting, stinky, sweat stained, filled with holes sweats. I also usually sweat buckets as well. Working out is my male sides domain. The purpose for me is to lose weight, and firm up. Looking pretty for me is several hours after the workout not during.

I feel the same way, if I just had to take into account my male side, I wouldn't bother with exercise. However Melissa gives me a purpose, so I can lose some weight and look better in my dresses. Im looking forward to getting rid of my gut so I can really show off my figure come summer.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-05-2011, 03:35 PM
I thank god for my crossdressing because it has got me to eat healthier meals, drink water not beer, run a few kilometres in the morning and do an hour of isometrics. So I am slimming down slowly (argh so slow), the skin has a chance to adjust its stretch, the inner core is stronger and I enjoy the way my clothes hang instead of cling. Not happy with legs as they are getting a lil sinewy with muscle definition and a lil loose skin at the base of my tusch but I will do a few stair climbs to help. Gone from XXL to Mens so by the end of thise year I should be in real good shape, physically and mentally as long as no injuries or illnesses ocurr. I dont run enfemme because I usually am out running before sunrise so it is dark and I have had a few scares with guys hiding behind bus stops and groups of drunk kids coming back from late finishing parties and are a lil loud and abusive. LMAO I am thinking of using some padding now to get a big chest and shoulders and arms to scare these idiots off. Hmm wonder how the old breastforms would go taping to the shoulders.

Christie ann
01-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I have wanted to wear a running skirt, but lack the guts for that. I do however have "irunlikeagirl" running shirt that I will take out to the gym or run around the neighborhood. I regularly wear a sports bra under all, the only problem is that it seems to make the workout a little sweatier, or do I glow when I run in a bra? Just trying to gte back into those 14's. Everything fits except the waist, of course. I wish I could take my arms down a notch or two.

JaytoJillian
01-05-2011, 05:34 PM

Amen!!! it is definitely a guy thing for me too!!!

Eryn
01-05-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm one of those people with that much sought after high metabolism, that allows me to eat whatever I want and never gain a pound.

Enjoy that while you can! :)

I could never get into exercise for exercise's sake, so I just try to incorporate it into my lifestyle. I climb stairs instead of the elevator, don't have a chair to sit in at work and just try to keep moving as much as possible regardless of how I'm dressed.

DebsUK
01-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Amen!!! it is definitely a guy thing for me too!!!

And me too. I work out in aerobics classes so it's not really an option going from to they gym straight from work into the men's changing rooms and getting into a pink leotard. I sweat a lot too and I like to be comfortable so need to wear technical sportswear to wick sweat away and cooler shorts. I am now keeping my eyes open for more androgynous choices, maybe some 3/4 length shorts, and definitely go for women's trainers next time I get some. I did get a pair once because I have trouble getting shoes the right size, and they really fit well

docrobbysherry
01-05-2011, 08:21 PM

I STOPPED working out about 3 years in order to look MORE FEM! And, it's been working! Those defined leg and arm muscles do NOT look good when I'm in shorts and a halter top!

Oh! And, I used to have a huge appetite after every brisk workout! That's gone now! So, I've LOST about 15 lbs. in those 3 years! Hopefully, ALL MUSCLE! Lol!

windycissy
01-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Yep, I've got a women's running suit for this time of year and shorts and a sports bra for summer...used to workout to a Jane Fonda video in a leotard and tights too

Jocelyn Quivers
01-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I STOPPED working out about 3 years in order to look MORE FEM! And, it's been working! Those defined leg and arm muscles do NOT look good when I'm in shorts and a halter top!

Oh! And, I used to have a huge appetite after every brisk workout! That's gone now! So, I've LOST about 15 lbs. in those 3 years! Hopefully, ALL MUSCLE! Lol!

A well defined musclar lady can be very attractive DOC!! :devil:

sophiam
01-13-2011, 01:33 AM
All my running stuff is tight fitting (spandex pants, underarmor shirts, etc) I use to endurance run and that is much more comfortable. I swim in a "jammer"

eluuzion
01-13-2011, 05:39 AM
:thumbsup:I have a high metabolism like Anna mentioned. I also spend a lot of time moving antiques around & doing whatever project I am working on.

I hit tennis balls off the backboard on the ground level patio everyday, but not in a tennis skirt.
The only actual "working-out" I do is putting on a bikini and "walking out" onto my sundeck to relax in the hammock.

:love:

durhamgirl27
01-13-2011, 09:27 AM
I do yoga every morning (look great in tights and short shorts!) and distance running (ran a marathon this year). I agree that less tone can appear a bit more femme, but I feel about as happy and sexy after a really great workout as I do when I dress.

GingerLeigh
01-13-2011, 10:39 AM
I workout only in shorts. I sweat too much to wear much else. Crossdressing is definitely a motivator to work out. Who looks good in a miniskirt with a beer belly drooping over the waist?
My daughter laughs when I workout. At the tender age of 5 she tells me to put my shirt on because my boobies are showing and bouncing around! I never thought I had man boobs!

Ginger

MichelleP
01-13-2011, 10:49 AM
I run and bike a lot but not en femme - just trying to keep my tummy flat.

junetv
01-13-2011, 11:28 AM
I wear women's shorts while mountain biking in Texas. Here's one of my more daring outfits. :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2621/3972250398_f5675ac331_m.jpg

Can you tell I'm wearing leggs sheer energy pantyhose too :)

john7447
01-14-2011, 06:48 AM
i've just started to go to a 24hr gym!
and i always wear mens clothes although this has given me an idea to go in early in the morning and try out wearing tennis skirts and sports bras.

Val Tan
02-21-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi girls,

Wow! So many similarities! Going running is the only time I ever dress enfemme in public. I don't dare to wear the obviously femme attire, but anyone who knows their sportswear can probably tell. And I also feel extra motivated!

Plus, I am a huge fan of Nike sportswear! My recent purchase was a Nike Race Day Women's Running Singlet and Nike Race Day Split Leg Shorts, my most daring yet!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CgESA-y0Ygs/TV3iL8dl54I/AAAAAAAAACw/gNr4PwunWKE/s320/IMG_0713_resize.jpg

I only dare to go running at night at the moment :P

Rachel winters
02-21-2011, 02:36 AM
i have recently started working out wearing a padded sports bra and yoga pants. i find it helps me concentrate on more femaleish exercises. i do more toning than building. flatten that tummy! :)

Sedona
02-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Ditto to most of the comments. I like to keep fit anyway, but CDing is definitely responsible for getting me out the door on days I just want to laze around. I don't do any weight training, as I put on muscle very quickly. Just walking and cycling, and I'll usually wear GG attire that can pass as unisex (easy to find with cycling gear).

kristinacd55
02-21-2011, 07:26 AM
I don't workout more because of my girl workout stuff, but I do like wearing it. So far I only have a pink Nike running bra, running skirt, and hand me down workout pants from my wife. And I'll only wear it on my treadmill or indoors workout.
I run/hike/snowshoe/ski to stay in shape....of course the man belly still sticks out a bit. Need to do ab work!! :)

Melissa Jill
02-21-2011, 08:36 AM
woohoo, Ive almost lost a stone in the past 4-5 weeks. Though I don't look any slimmer which makes me think I did some basic maths wrong...

ninapuella
02-21-2011, 10:12 AM
I was excercising in 8 years until 2009 when I quit, maybe for good. First of all i wanted to get rid of muscles and i went down to a weight of 114 lbs. Thats my absolute minimum-weight. The last year i have been "working" on getting more fat on my body. So my excercise is actually eating. :)
I am trying to figure out what kind of figure i want, a more petite body or a body with more curves? I am really not sure about that yet.

JenniferForFun
02-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Great thred. I just realized a couple days ago that since i have been dieting I haave been crossdressing. About 3 months now. Didnt REALLY put the two together until then because I have been wanting to loose anyways.I tried on a silky teddy and didnt like how I looked. Im hoping to get down to 13. So I lost now 46lbs in about 2.5 months. I still need to loose another 10-12 pounds to be at my right level as a man. say 15-20 for a fem look. Im working on it but my fast drop has slowed down a little. My last 2 lbs seemed to take forEVER lol. CDing motivated me to cook more (wich i love as a chef) eat better. Loose weight and and work out. Yes thank God for crossdressing wich without it i would just procrastinate. And believe me ill be thinking about fitting into those capri pants when im doing that extra 5 min on the elliptical burn. cant wait to start really. All tonning and cardio baby! :) Then I come here and read this! ;)

erickka
02-22-2011, 06:37 AM
I don't have a lot of spare time to "work out" but I surely do pay much more attention to what I eat. I lost 45 lbs. 4 years ago and have managed to krrp it gone!

DebsUK
02-22-2011, 07:49 AM
I monitor my weight at the gym between finishing my classes and hitting the shower and it has come down to 57.5kg (126.5lb or just a touch over 9st) as of yesterday. It's not a huge fall as I'm normally hovering around 60-61kg, but it is the lightest I've been for a while thanks to upping my number of classes by a couple a week and tightening up on what I eat and drink. I now choose a lunchtime sandwich on the basis of how many calories it is and only eat fruit besides this. Or else I've been getting to know the salad bar in the canteen at work which I have actually been enjoying (I'd never have touched a salad with a bargepole before). Other changes include no snacking and opening a bottle of sparkling mineral water if I'm watching football midweek or early on a weekend instead of a beer. Small changes can go together and make a big difference

suchacutie
02-22-2011, 11:38 AM
ROFL...do you really think that Tina is going to have anything to do with sweating??? She relegates all that to my male side! She doesn't mind housework, or cooking, and she really likes her various crafts, but getting dirty and sweaty on purpose??? Not in her vocabulary. After all, anything that might destroy those perfect nails is out of the question!! :)

However...

She insists that "he" stay in great shape for her! I'm not complaining, of course, as my wife enjoys having her husband in good shape. It's good to keep both women in my life happy!

Kate Lynn
02-22-2011, 03:31 PM
For over 35 years I've been involved in Uechi Ryu Karate,I only practice the original three katas,Sanchin,Saesan.and Sanse Ryu,every morning I do a 3 hour workout in Uechi Ryu,and after doing my katas,I practice with a katana for 90 minutes,one never knows what lies in store out there.

MaryAnn40c
02-22-2011, 04:12 PM
I started to workout to get back into my clothes.I have lost 35 lbs and now need new clothes...yippy. I was wearing my short shorts but they are now way to big. Time to go out and buy some spandex.

silhouette
02-22-2011, 07:42 PM
dancing is a part of haydee.. if she exists then i am being more active.

Princess29
02-23-2011, 01:40 AM
I usually go to the gym pretty regulary anyway and have been incorporating more weights in my workouts. As a result, I'm starting to get more definition in my arms and shoulders and while that works against my femme image anyway, Ray Charles could see I'm not a GG so ultimately I guess it doesnt matter as much