PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year and shaved legs :)

Jayne
01-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Hi all

Just had to let you all know I have shaved my legs and feel great :)
I only get chance one a year so here it is and I will keep the stubble down each couple of days for the next month before I have to let them grow back again.

Happy new year to you all.

:)

XXX

Marie-Elise
01-05-2011, 03:20 AM
Excellent legs.

Janet too
01-05-2011, 09:13 AM
Great looking gams in your avatar, I know what you mean about the once a year thing. Only in the winter, haha, when we hide them with tights, hose and forgive me Karen even pants. Wouldn't it be great if we could quit being scared what everyone else thinks so we could keep them shaved all year especially in the summer when you can wear nice skirts and pretty sandals. But still nothing like that fresh shaved feeling.

Kitty Sue
01-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Nice one and what a great way to begin the new year :) . I too plan on shaving my legs again soon.

suzy1
01-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Happy New Year Jayne.

Shaved legs = heaven

SUZY

Deanna B
01-07-2011, 11:00 AM
hi i am new to this but i to have shaved my legs and plain on not letting the hair grow back or my arms . i love the new feel so sexy
love deanna
p s have fun

janec
01-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I would love to shave my legs again but the last time i did my wife was not to impressed but hope that as she comes more acccepting of my cd ing that i will be able to shave again. Have been thinking about mentionintg it and see what the response is. longing for the day that she becomes more comfortable with the cding although it is getting better as i can now buy my own make up and clothes when funds allow

Enchanting
01-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Your legs look great! Only hair left for me is the arms and legs.

Karren H
01-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?

Let the memory of your hair fade like old acquaintances and never come to mind.... Sing it!! Lol.

MichelleP
01-07-2011, 01:11 PM
Awwhh, once you start shaving them it's hard to stop. The feel is terrific.

Tammynnj
01-07-2011, 03:22 PM
I shaved mine for the 1st time last month - took me two hours and a few sinks full of hair. Love it. I'm thinking I'll have to let it grow back for the summer. :(

JohnH
01-07-2011, 03:55 PM
I say "ยก Do not grow your leg hair back if you don't want to!"

There are enough professional athletes that shave their legs so no one should be compelled to grow the leg hair against her/his desire. In my opinion that should not even be a topic of negotiation. If you don't want to grow your leg hair back you should stand up for your right to shave your legs.

I not only keep my legs shaved in the summer time, I wear denim skirts instead of shorts.

Johanna

joandher
01-07-2011, 06:20 PM
A good many years ago I shaved my legs and kept them hairless, even when I went swimming nobody mentioned it , then about 4 years ago after thinning my arm hair for years ,nobody took any notice ,so I shaved it all off, not one comment, now I epilate legs and arms all the time, and I am hairless from the neck down, a wonderful feeling, nobody will notice or comment.

Hugs J-JAY

Yolanda_Voils
01-08-2011, 01:25 AM
ONLY ONCE A YEAR ??

That is totally WRONG !

I'm sorry you cannot do it more, and enjoy ingrown hairs and bumps like the rest of us :)