PDA

View Full Version : Discovered by co-worker, but OK

Rochelle 5
09-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Last night my wife was going for drinks with her friends so I decided to cruise the mall and maybe purchase some new panties. After going to a few stores I headed into Frederick's and was approached by the sales person that had helped me before. She asked if she could help me and I told her I was looking for a few new pairs of panties. She helped me pick out a sheer pink high cut, a silky pink thong, and sheer blue high cut panty all in size large. I tried them on and decided to purchase the two pink selections. I was at the counter paying for the panties when someone came up from and said "Hey Handsome what are you doing here?" When I turned around it was one of the girls from my office that I have coffee with all the time. I told her I was buying some panties for my wife. She thought that was great and asked the sales girl if she could see what I had bought. The sales girl showed her and she thought they were very pretty, but did say "How Interesting" as the sales person folded them. I asked if there was something wrong, and she said "No, very nice choice". We talked for a few minutes, and I told her I would see her in the office tomorrow.She said "OK see you tomorrow, and I hope your wife likes the panties" with a big smile. I left the store and did not think anything about it as I was sure she bought the story.

This afternoon she stopped by and asked if I wanted to get some coffee at Starbucks around the corner. I was up for a break so we headed to Starbucks chatting about nothing on the way. When we got there she said it was my time to buy and she would get us a table outside. When I returned with the coffees she had a smile on her face as I sat down, and I asked what was up, she responded "Oh nothing". We talked for awhile and then she said "I have a gift for you" and I responded "What". She opened her large purse and pulled out a Frederick's bag and pushed it toward me. I asked 'What is this?", she said "Open it you will like it". I opened the bag and inside was the blue sheer panties I had tried on, but not purchased at Frederick's the night before. I looked at her and said "I don't understand". She looked straight at me and said "Yes you do, I have met your wife and she does not wear size large panties". I was speechless and I could feel my face getting very red. She said "After you left the store I talked with the sales person and she told me you had tried these panties on and the others you purchased last night, and also that you have been in the store before". She told me she had made some purchases herself and when she was paying she decided to buy the blue panties for me as a gift. I did not know what to say but she broke the ice by saying "It's OK, I have read about this before but have not known any guy that enjoyed wearing women's lingerie". With that said she asked me if I was wearing one of the panties I bought last night, and I told her I was wearing the pink sheer high cuts, her response was "Wow". We talked for awhile and then headed back to work. The whole time she was asking all kinds of questions, about when I started, what I liked about women's lingerie, how it made me feel when wearing it, if my wife knew and what she thought about it, etc etc. The more we talked about it the more comfortable I felt talking to her about it.

When we were close to the entrance to the office she asked me if I liked her gift, and I told her the panties were great and I thanked her for them. She asked me "Will you wear them on Monday if I buy you a Starbucks?" I told her "Sure that would be great!" She said "Good I want to talk to you more about this it is very interesting!" as she smiled and left.

I know this was a little lenghty, but it was a great experience for me today!!

Priscilla1018
09-16-2005, 09:09 PM
Very cool,I think you have made a new friend who has an open mind,very cool :cool:

Tristen Cox
09-16-2005, 09:22 PM
:D Hehe now I'M blushing! Cool story :thumbsup:

uknowhoo
09-16-2005, 09:29 PM
How cool.

Your story begs the question... how many of our friens, family and/or coworkers would be OK with your/my/our dressing if they knew? Probably alot more than we realize.

Emily Ann Brown
09-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Isn't it a great feeling having a GG friend to talk to openly?!!! Count yourself among the blest .

Emily Ann

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-16-2005, 10:22 PM
everyone who knows me knows i dress :D

Christine49
09-16-2005, 10:38 PM
We should all be soooooo lucky.... It's nice to hear of someone who is not afraid of the unknown

emmicd
09-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I think your wife and coworker are very open minded women and I am happy it turned out positive being found out. Your coworker probabaly finds it interesting and will probabaly ask you many questions. I think it was a nice gesture on her part to surprise you.

It's nice to have friends(gg's) who are understanding.

Let us know the continuing saga!

Emmi

Billijo49504
09-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Damn, you're lucky. The people I work around are a bunch of Rednecks. We had one TG guy there and he was forxced out, and I only have 2 or 3 yrs to retirement. So I can't take the chance.

Tiffy
09-16-2005, 11:20 PM
That is so cool. Keep us posted, hope you like what she has to say.

Kisses, April

Sierra
09-17-2005, 12:12 AM
It sounds great to have such a friend but...,dont blow away the most treasured gifts that may be only once in a lifetime...[[be faithful] and dont model for her as one thing leads to another,and this seems to be moving with steam.

JocelynG
09-17-2005, 12:15 AM
That was a great story Rochelle. I think it is wonderful that you found such an open minded coworker. I wish you the best and let us know how everything goes

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Have to agree with Shinya. It's great to have a friend, but do tread with caution and if necessary establish some ground rules.

It could be that she's genuinely curious and may enjoy having her own full-sized Barbie doll to dress-up. I know some women who enjoy this. But even with the most innocent of intentions, it's quite easy for your wife to get the wrong idea.

You don't have to be heavy-handed about it, just let her know how much you care about your wife and that you don't want to jeopardize that relationship. Ideally, you should let your wife know (assuming your SO knows about your dressing). Far better that you tell her yourself, than she finds out on her own...

Tamara Croft
09-17-2005, 05:12 AM
I to agree with Shinya, it may be that she is just curious, but alarm bells started ringing for me too!!!

Sophia Rearen
09-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I'm joining the alarm bell chorus. Sounds too good to be true. Be careful. Wish you the best.

Julie York
09-17-2005, 05:51 AM
Is it normal to "try on" underwear in Fredericks?
How does that work from a hygeine point of view?

Sounds.....odd.

Tamara Croft
09-17-2005, 06:05 AM
Is it normal to "try on" underwear in Fredericks?
How does that work from a hygeine point of view?

Sounds.....odd.Good point, I know where I'll never buy underwear from. I do know some shops have those sticky things covering the crotch area, but I still think that it is wrong to be able to try on underwear due to hygenic reasons, not only that (and this isn't personal) but what about STDs?

RachelDenise
09-17-2005, 06:50 AM
I am also in the alert camp. Go slow, but keep the lines of communication open. Tell your wife what is going on as well so this can't be used against you later. She needs to know so do it now. On the other hand, this may be the beginnings of a wonderful friendship, so listen to her and ask her a bunch of questions also!

DonnaT
09-17-2005, 07:18 AM
9/16/05

I told her I was buying some panties for my wife. She thought that was great and asked the sales girl if she could see what I had bought. The sales girl showed her and ...

Not a very discrete sales person, is she? And you just let her show her your purchase, no mention of privacy?

8/26/05

I have been tempted to try things on a Victoria Secret not had the nerve to ask. I will have to try one a little outside the area where I live, so I do not run into anybody I know.
8/24/05

Can some of you ladies tell me about your experiences in shopping for lingerie and where you have been welcomed by sales personnel in making your selections. I recently tried on bra's and panties at Frederick's in a local mall and the sales person was very helpful and enjoyed getting me many selections to try on. She did check to see how each item fit and made recommendations for the final sales. It was a lot of fun!!

I don't understand how you are afraid to ask at VS, but not at Frederick's?

Julie York
09-17-2005, 07:28 AM
Nice one Donna.

We all know where this is going.

Tamara Croft
09-17-2005, 07:38 AM
Julie... where is this going :lol: enlighten me....... please......... ;)

Julie York
09-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Well there will either be no reply...or a nice big hole to fall in. That's what usually happens. :D

Vaerise
09-17-2005, 09:39 AM
Hmm I'm glad she took it well and even gave you a present, but if I were you I might be a bit wary of her to a certain extent. She might out you to other people in your workplace. Well, as some of the posters have said, it just seems too good to be true. Sorry for being skeptical, but I rather stay safe than sorry if I were you..

Clare
09-17-2005, 09:41 AM
I hate to raise this point, but has anybody considered that Rochelle is being setup to be outed at work in front of the other staff?

She asked me "Will you wear them on Monday if I buy you a Starbucks?" I told her "Sure that would be great!" She said "Good I want to talk to you more about this it is very interesting!" as she smiled and left.
This sounds ominous to me! Maybe i'm being paranoid, but this girl is making sure Rochelle will be wearing lingerie to work on a particular day? What is this girl planning?

I hope i'm wrong, but i'd be a little nervous if a co-worker who had only just discovered my XDR'ing was ensuring i wore lingerie at a particular time / place!

Then again, the previous posts from Shinya and the others can still apply if this girl doesn't 'get her way'. ie; tip off Rochelle's SO and cause relationship drama's.

Just my precautionary nature showing through here!

Christine

Kimberly
09-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Sounds like you have a well read, and cool friend. :D

May your happiness continue! Tell us how it goes on Monday. xx

Lisa Maren
09-17-2005, 01:11 PM
I have to also agree with Shinya.

That instantly made me wonder if she's interested in... well, something you're not aware of yet, to put it as nonjudgmentally as possible.

Panties are a rather intimate garment, so when another women takes interest in yours, there's plenty of room for that interest to be... more involved than perhaps she's let on yet. :D

(Look at me being all coy. :giggle: )

Anyway, do find out what's going on. It greatly behooves you to know. I'm hard pressed to come up with any interest in your panties that might not at least partially constitute some form of, well, cheating. Especially if you're investing anything into Coworker's behavior or getting anything out of it. (I'm not saying that you're doing anything wrong just yet; I'm only saying be careful that you don't.)

I may be an anal prude, but I'm a believer that getting anything sensual, kinky, emotional, etc, etc from any woman other than your SO (if you're in a committed relationship) is a form of cheating.

Anyway, to close, depending on Coworker's intentions, you may be lucky to know someone who is OK with CDers.

I'm finding it healthy to be reminded that there are those who, while quite accepting of CDers, have less than honorable intentions nonetheless. Unfortunate, that.

Hugs,
Lisa

PartGirl
09-17-2005, 01:25 PM
How lucky for you. If this person's intentions are true to you. She wouldn't have any reason to use this against you would she? Well anyway it sounds incent enough and very exciting as well. I bet you were almost pissing yourself when she busted you. Anyway good luck with this and happy trails.

sportschick
09-17-2005, 03:01 PM
I'd be nervous as hell. Get a mailbox at one of the Mailboxes etc places. Buy whatever you need online..unless you don't want to keep your CDing secret. Just a thought. Coworker thing smells like a setup..let's hope not.

carson
09-17-2005, 03:20 PM
:D Hehe now I'M blushing! Cool story :thumbsup:I think it's great that you have found an understanding and sympathetic co-worker, but as others have warned, be careful. Proceed slowly.

Now forgive me for going off-topic, but what's up with you, Tristen, being a guest instead of a member (as well as Julie York)?? I'm terribly upset by this. I've not been on the forum much the past week due to family turmoil, so what did I miss?? :(

Rochelle 5
09-17-2005, 05:05 PM
Thank you very much for the input, I will proceed with caution. I had already planned on telling this co-worker that I could not accept any other gifts from her, but will talk with her if she is curious. I would never consider modeling as someone stated.

Donna T

I have not felt all that comfortable at VS. I have purchased items, but have not had sales person that seemed to be too receptive. During one of thier sales I was looking through some items and a sales person asked if I needed help. When I asked her about a particular pair, told her they were for me, and asked if she thought they would fit me she responded "I don't think so Hon." and walked away.

Olivia
09-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Hmmmm, may be time for an Elmer Fudd quote: "somethin' mighty scweewey goin' on heeere".
Proceed with great caution dear. Love, Olivia.

Joanie
09-18-2005, 09:09 AM
I think you had better be very careful, all types of things could be afoot.

Reminds of a recent phone call to a Merle Norman I made at an out of town location where I was going on business. The young lady said she would LOVE to give me a makeover which was music to me ears, but then, to make a long story short, tossed in the following...
1. Told me she tried to give her boyfriend a makeover and he wouldn't let her go further than lipstick. I could sense her frustration.
2.. asked me about the state of my marriage
3. Gave me her cell phone number in case her manager said no to my coming there for an appointment in the back area.
4. Said she would be glad to go to my hotel even it didn't work out in the store.

Clearly, I didn't want my marriage to come to an end over a woman who has a strong sexual attraction to crossdressers, so I never called her back to see what her manager said. Furthermore, this whole thing of this woman from the work place would absolutely terrify me. What's her motive, blackmail? to set you up? have an affair? Steer clear of her.

DonnaT
09-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Thank you very much for the input, I will proceed with caution. I had already planned on telling this co-worker that I could not accept any other gifts from her, but will talk with her if she is curious. I would never consider modeling as someone stated.

You have brought it to your wife's attention I hope. Blackmail can be nasty, if you can be blackmailed.

I have not felt all that comfortable at VS. I have purchased items, but have not had sales person that seemed to be too receptive. During one of thier sales I was looking through some items and a sales person asked if I needed help. When I asked her about a particular pair, told her they were for me, and asked if she thought they would fit me she responded "I don't think so Hon." and walked away.

Well don't let one person throw you off. Try again with another sales girl. But start with a bra fitting. A number of girls here have mentioned how well the gals at VS are.

Lauren415
09-18-2005, 10:58 AM
When i opened a new store one of my staff knew i crossdress, i had thought she would not tell any one, wrong, she told just about every one. So I finshed it and told the rest and set up a Yahoo 360 page so they all could get to know me better. It all turned out good they are all cool with it. They even ask me to stop by dressed up. So i did, it was a good feeling not to have to hide myself and they even supported me and said i look great, they made my day. :)

ebony
09-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Well I guess you know who you can't trust, if you were an asshole ot that senario did not go well you can have that sales girl job.

sportschick
09-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Just wondering if your office friend's intentions were honorable after all..I'd like to have your trusting nature, but will always be in deep stealth due to the personal disasters that would result if I my alter ego became known. It would be very cool to have an understanding GG friend to share it with though, even though it's a very occasional thing for me.

EmilyLaFond
09-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Alarm bells also, but yet she did buy you a present lol, maybe she is trying to help and learn, more just be careful if she asks you to go out dressed with her, who knows who you would bump into.