PDA

View Full Version : where's my cd mojo gone?

audreyinalbany
01-05-2011, 04:57 PM
A few weeks ago I had my first ever opportunity to go away for an overnight and be full time Audrey. My wife is a non-participant but she said, Maybe you ned to go away and get this crossdressing thing out of your system."
Anyway, I had a good time; stayed overnight in a nice inn, did some shopping (well, a lot of looking anyway), went out to dinner, and drove home the next day 'en femme.'
The problem is, now I'm a little worried that I DID 'get it out of my system.' Haven't dressed since, but last night had some private time and so got girled-up. Unfortunately, it didn't do much for me. I kind of hung out for a little while dressed up and then said, 'well, heck with this,' got changed back into male duds and spend the evening taking down Christmas decorations.
I never thought I'd regret NOT dressing, but now I'm concerned that my crossdressing mojo is gone.

Christie ann
01-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Audrey,
Don't worry. It will be back. It takes more than a weekend to get it out of the system. Often times after having some girl time out in public, I get the "what is the use" feeling and I decide to not dress any more. That doesn't last very long. There are a lot of conflicting emotions going on in our heads. Now, I try to have more of Karren's outlook about having fun and not worrying or caring about other people and I think my emotions are on a more even keel.

Eve II
01-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Christe is right. But a few days without "at least" my bra and I go crazy. My "girls" have needs
and so do I.

Emily Ann Brown
01-05-2011, 05:20 PM
If it's really gone then your relationship with the wife will be GREAT. But , just when you think it gone it rings your doorbell. Stay calm.

Em

Lilaka Ananda
01-05-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm a periodic, ritual dresser. I get inspired, spend a few weeks planning my evening, have that evening with my girlfriend, and then I'm good for months, after which I might get inspired again. There have been 3-year periods or longer between events for me in the past. But while Lilaka may go dormant for a spell, the girl remains a key feature of my personality on the inside.

erickka
01-06-2011, 06:48 AM
Audrey, As others have said....It'll come back. We all go through cyclrs of off and on. This is just a normal thing, me included. I sometimes go for months of a dry spell, then WHAM-O back it comes, and sometimes with a lot more satisfaction.

Jay Cee
01-06-2011, 07:38 AM
It's like the ocean currents - it ebbs and flows. Don't worry, you'll be back in a dress before you know it. ;)

nikki47
01-06-2011, 09:35 AM
It will come back and when it does it will probably be stronger.It is for me anyway.So don't worry.

Jonelle
01-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Maybe it IS gone!! but i am willing to bet, that somewhere down the line... A day, Aweek, A month... who knows when.... that it will come roaring back with avengence.. there are times that i can remember thinking i was "cured". But now I don't look at it as a sickness or disease but rather a compliment to balance my geministic personality!! :)

stephi
01-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I have been there as well - dont concern it will return. It could be triggered by seeing a dress or shoes that a woman is wearing and thinking - wow look at her figure she is ultra feminine / sexy ----- right where do I get a pair of shoes or dress like that!!
XOX
Stephi

Aleca
01-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Good subject. I can totally relate. There are times I have set aside and been so excited about CDing for days or even weeks at a time, preparing for it (making the time and space for it for when I will be alone - and spending money too to get ready to CD) but when that time comes the desire suddenly goes away. I used to get very frustrated as to why I would throw away such an opportunity until I started to realize that if I don't feel like doing it there's no reason to do it. I was alone for two weeks over the holidays and did dress the first twelve up until my wife came back but only accomplished maybe 10% of my goals while she was gone as for getting out of the closet and cding. The anxiety and fear got out of control (just looking at my photos taken from that time told me a lot) and began telling myself, the heck with this, this cding is bs.
I have started to realize that mojo I get seems to be not so related to too much time being on my hands (unemployed) but also when going through changes. I have discovered that it seems to be more a desire to escape reality. Whenever any kind of change of routine happens the desire to CD explodes. A counselor told me three years ago that I was addressing safety and security concerns.

Aleca
01-07-2011, 11:39 AM
I have been there as well - dont concern it will return. It could be triggered by seeing a dress or shoes that a woman is wearing and thinking - wow look at her figure she is ultra feminine / sexy ----- right where do I get a pair of shoes or dress like that!!
XOX
Stephi

Very true, hard to go through a local K-Mart last night with my wife and not turn my eyes towards the plus size section. Great stuff in there but I also know I don't have to worry about getting overexcited as I don't have money.