PDA

View Full Version : Magic pill with consequences!

emmicd
09-16-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm sure this question has been posed in some variation or another.

I will pose this theoretical question to all who wish to answer it.

If you are a crossdresser or on tg spectrum and you are either married with family or not or single and in a committed relationship with a woman and you are fairly attractive as a guy how would you feel if:

A "magic pill" was available to make you very pretty and very feminine and allow you to dress in the clothes you like if you take it. However there is a catch!

If you take this pill there is no going back! You will lose you wife, family, girlfriend and obviously your male persona. However you will be a beautiful woman, very feminine and you can wear any dress you like.

My question to you is:

Is it worth it?

Emmi

emmicd
09-16-2005, 10:40 PM
My answer is Absolutely No!

As much as I like to crossdress I do not wish to change my sex. I know that there are transgendered who would absolutely want to take the pill because they are transsexual. They are a female trapped in a male body.

I however don't feel that way.

I do however admire a woman's beauty and sometimes feel I would like to be pretty too sometimes.

I would only want to take a "ride" where I could experience being a girl for the duration of the "ride", enjoy it while it is going on but when it comes to a stop I go back to my wife and son and my male existence which I am happy with.

Emmi

Sedona
09-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Geez,

No. I love being a big strong guy, making love to my gf. And, I love the feeling that "dressing" affords me.

Cheers!

Billijo49504
09-16-2005, 10:49 PM
No thank you. I'm very happy the way life is for me. The only thing I wish, was that crossdressing by men, was more accepted. I love my wife and she loves me. She is very accepting with my crossdresing. As a matter of fact, she woke me up this morning, to ask if she could barrow my black bra. I've helped her through some medicial problems, and she has nuirsed me back to health from one foot in the grave. I was in septic shock. And she is bipolar. She helps me put on my makeup, and I fight with her doctors, to get her meds right. We need each other. And we are good for each other.
So maybe the magic pill is the right thing for some people, but not for me. But thanks for asking....Billijo

Tristen Cox
09-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Yes :cool:

Robertacd
09-16-2005, 11:28 PM
Would you remember all the things you gave up?

Sweet Jeanette
09-16-2005, 11:46 PM
NO! ----I like me, as the little 5 ft 7 inch honey that I am!!! :D

JocelynG
09-17-2005, 12:03 AM
If I remembered everything then no. I would miss my wife too much. If my memory was wiped clean then I would say yes. I would take the pill and become the woman I am inside

Missy_Aust
09-17-2005, 12:06 AM
If i was single and unattached, then I would give it consideration, but I love my wife too much to give her up for anything!

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Nope. I enjoy being a boy most of the time.

DawnRodgers
09-17-2005, 01:06 AM
Absolutely, positively. I could not imagine anything sweeter than to be a woman. Having boobs and nipples that beg to be sucked on. Wearing sexy clothes and shoes every day. Laying there totally satisfied with my very satisfied man next to me. What is the down side?

Alayna
09-17-2005, 01:48 AM
Hey Tristen, you should set up a 'magic pill' forum:lol:

oh, and no. I like being androgynous

mand
09-17-2005, 03:15 AM
Hello Emmi :) So this magic pill would transform me into having the body to match my mind and soul. It would end all the years of pain and hurt, it would enable me to live life as I feel I should be.
It would enable me to realise my dream of being a mother.
It would stop people believing that I am some kind of oddball/freak.

Would I take it?.................Emmi love it would not have to make me beautiful, pretty or feminine, as long as it gave me the body to match my feelings I would take it in less then a heartbeat.

love mand xxx :)

Jonien
09-17-2005, 03:34 AM
Hi Emmi
With out any dout yes yes yes To be the woman I feel, and to have children and be a mother Oh what dreams

Maddie Knight
09-17-2005, 03:51 AM
No, I like things the way they are. It may be nice for a while but sometimes I can't be bothered with makeup and girly stuff, I just want to be a bloke.

Angela Burke
09-17-2005, 04:04 AM
I agree with Maddie,
I love being a girl.
I like being a guy.
No problem with Angela or Andy.

Love Angela XX (I'm wearing a skirt!)

Alayna
09-17-2005, 04:14 AM
No, I like things the way they are. It may be nice for a while but sometimes I can't be bothered with makeup and girly stuff, I just want to be a bloke.

lol, I would wear makeup and do my hair so much more if they weren't such a hassle! Of course if I took the time to practice, maybe it wouldn't take so long.:rotflmao:

Laurie Ann
09-17-2005, 07:58 AM
No as much as I enjoy Laurie Ann my wife is the world to me plus I love my children and would miss that . I also enjoy being a man most of the time.

Lilith Moon
09-17-2005, 08:10 AM
If it weren't for my wife, who I love dearly, then yes. Especially if the pill also made me 30 years younger. ;)

GypsyKaren
09-17-2005, 08:22 AM
I wouldn't do anything to cause me to lose my wife, I love her to much. That being said, I don't need a pill to be feminine or to be Karen, because inside I am always her. I go out dressed whenever I want to now, and I already feel as pretty as I can be, so I would have nothing to gain and to much to lose. That's one of the reasons I've decided against SRS. I'm quite happy as is.

GypsyKaren

Jodie_Lynn
09-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Like most who responded, I love my wife and daughter too much for such a permanant solution.

However, if there was a pill that could change you, lets say for a month...? Then I would be there with bells on! (not to mention, panties :cheer: )

Vaerise
09-17-2005, 09:28 AM
I'm sure this question has been posed in some variation or another.

I will pose this theoretical question to all who wish to answer it.

If you are a crossdresser or on tg spectrum and you are either married with family or not or single and in a committed relationship with a woman and you are fairly attractive as a guy how would you feel if:

A "magic pill" was available to make you very pretty and very feminine and allow you to dress in the clothes you like if you take it. However there is a catch!

If you take this pill there is no going back! You will lose you wife, family, girlfriend and obviously your male persona. However you will be a beautiful woman, very feminine and you can wear any dress you like.

My question to you is:

Is it worth it?

Emmi

YES!, if only this magic pill exist in real life, I would take it without thinking twice.
While I am sure of there are pros and cons of being woman. I would not mind even if the cons outweight the pros. The emotional comfort of being FREE, is worth every sacrifice that I can make.
It wouldnt matter or not I would retain my memories. If I do I will take my female body much more seriously than if I did not. I might take my female body for granted if I lose all my memories.

Also being able to bear a child is something very special imo. Being able to be myself would be and being able to be perceived as someone whom I always felt myself to be is a wonderful feeling.

Kayla Smith
09-17-2005, 09:39 AM
No, I don't think that I would want to take the pill, my wife and two duathers mean to much to me :love: . Beside without them I pobably would not be here today.

Tiffy
09-17-2005, 10:36 AM
Well lucky for me, my wife is bi sexual. So I would keep her either way. But, I enjoy certain parts of being male very much. I would only take it if my wife asked me to.

Kisses, April

Donna
09-17-2005, 11:04 AM
Yes!

Donna

Stormgirl
09-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Gimme some of those pills,hell give me the whole vial. :D

celeste26
09-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Anything to stop this back and forth from one to the other would be a blessing, especially if the old memories were erased.

Natasha Anne
09-17-2005, 12:22 PM
I'm transitioning and managed to keep my closest family and friends around. So I couldn't assume such a pill would affect that.

I would have taken such a pill a while back, before I accepted myself, as long as I could warn those I love first, and see how they felt.

These days I'd wash it down with some expensive champagne!

Lisa Maren
09-17-2005, 12:56 PM
I have no wife or children. There's only my parents, my siblings, and one sibling's two children. Both the kids are younger than 3, so they would not likely remember me (they both seem to like me quite a bit so that's why I bring that up).

My personal verdict is: Very Possibly

Hugs,
Lisa

sportschick
09-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Not a chance, for reasons many have expressed. I have only a mild case of CDism, I like being a guy thank you very much. If a temporary switch were possible, it would be fascinating for a short time, especially to really understand how a GG really feels and experiences the world. Imagine how much better you could relate to all the GG's in your life if you could take the experience with you on return to your male self. I'll bet a fair # of GG's would try the reverse pill (would the boy pill be blue and the girl pill be pink?:-)) out of curiosity as well..maybe not. (Interesting question though..any GG's care to comment on that?)

Priscilla1018
09-17-2005, 03:53 PM
No.If I was single,yes.But I am happy the way I am.

Julie W.
09-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Of course I would. I've had to live a confused life for 59 years and would jump at the chance of becoming a genetic woman and ending the confussion. It would have been nice if a "magic pill" could have been available about 40 years ago.

HaleyPink2000
09-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Only if I would not loose my Wife. The rest of the world I don't care. Yeah I'd do it except for loosing My Wife.

Haley:)

gender_blender
09-17-2005, 06:30 PM
Yes. I answered this question 3.5 years ago when I began the magic pill. I would continue taking the pill even though I'm not transsexual.

Charlie

Shaylynn
09-18-2005, 06:55 AM
I'd take it- It's always been a dream of mine to be a real woman. I realize woman don't have very easy, dealing with macho men, less pay etc.A lady friend told me that men are so lucky-"don't have to deal with periods", but being a sexy woman with a great figure would be too much for me to turn down.

Raychel
09-18-2005, 07:19 AM
A magic pill, NO WAY. Being a woman all the time would take all the fun out of it. I bet if I was able to dress all the time the excitement of it would wear off. That would really stink.

Besides then I would always be chasing off guys and still trying to get into womens panties. I would definitly be a lesbian.

So I would have to say the same thing I always say when drugs come into the conversation. "No thanks, But don't let me stop you, help yourself"

Natasha Anne
09-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Great comment,

I've heard this, and seen the written, many times by TV's I know. It's one of the reasons my wife soon realised I was not a TV. She kept telling me I "was different" to them. While I seemed to be comfortable and happy dressed, they seemed to revel in it.

That's not saying I did not love it too, but it was the me I am, not the me I became temporarily to have fun.

I have friends who are TV's, some closeted, others much more daring, but they all tell me it's fun for them, or often they say that they are fairly average in their day-to-day lives, but outstanding as TV's. They love it and couldn't not live without it, but know they are not TS. Many of them have tried hormones (herbal or prescription drugs) and backed off. It's often been at the point something start changing, or their libido backs off, that they stop.

I'm not suggesting there are not other types of TG people in the world, and that there are not CD/TV's who don't have these experiences, I'm just relating mine.

I'm a TS, but have no intention of being a closeted one, and I intend keeping all my TV friends. Magic pill or no magic pill!

A magic pill, NO WAY. Being a woman all the time would take all the fun out of it. I bet if I was able to dress all the time the excitement of it would wear off. That would really stink.

Besides then I would always be chasing off guys and still trying to get into womens panties. I would definitly be a lesbian.

So I would have to say the same thing I always say when drugs come into the conversation. "No thanks, But don't let me stop you, help yourself"