PDA

View Full Version : T-Dar strikes again

DebsUK
01-06-2011, 05:08 PM
There is a guy who comes to one of my classes, a salsa aerobics class who I'm pretty sure is a CD in drab. It's a fairly "girly" class (there are one or two in most of my classes, but he's the only other regular in this one besides me), doesn't do any other classes I go to, and has very smooth and hairless legs. I know that's not much to go on, but you know when you get a feeling, a blip on the T-Dar? It's not something you can really bring up in the conversation though is it? Hell, he might even actually be on this board for all I know:Poke:

sissystephanie
01-06-2011, 05:46 PM
He could be a CD, but on the other hand he may just be somebody who likes smooth hairless legs! Have you ever told him you like his legs? That may open him up!

renee k
01-06-2011, 05:52 PM
Hi Debs,

I know what you are saying. If you will, "I read" other males and look for telltale signs. Eyebrows, nails, shaved legs and arms, etc; That's not to be nosy or intrusive. It's just something that's become second nature to me. I often wonder if I'm being read in drab myself, especially by women. Being that they pay attention to those things.

Renee

MichelleP
01-06-2011, 07:28 PM
I look around when I'm at the gym I go to. In my head I'm like "okay, there's 50 guys in here so if the stats are correct there are at least a couple of T-girls in this gym today. Hmmmm, who could they be? Oh yeah, one of them is me. So who else?" It's fun to think about!

If shaved legs give you away then I'm busted. Actually there are a fair number of bodybuilders strutting around at the weights, flexing, who shave all over. One of them paints his toenails black and wear flip flops. Hmmm.

DebsUK
01-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I've noticed bodybuilders have hairless bodies. Not seen any with nail polish on at mine though LOL

The guy in my class is definitely not a body builder and he's not that young which suggests the legs are not a vanity thing.

Debglam
01-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm still waiting for someone to teach me the secret handshake so I can ID a sister!:battingeyelashes:

nvlady
01-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Try wearing a rubber band on your left wrist and see if he says anything.

teather
01-07-2011, 04:24 AM
I have the same feeling about a guy I occasionally see at the pool. A complete absence of body hair but he's no swimmer - he also wears a rubber band on his left wrist - I naively thought it was his locker key :doh:. I'd never say anything about it to him.
I also suspected a guy I saw browsing through the dresses in m&s a few months back - but that might have been down to the diamante hoop earrings and the nail varnish.

cindym5_04
01-07-2011, 08:53 AM
A rubber band on your left wrist is supposed to be a symbol? I think I've TOTALLY missed that.

Paula Siemen
01-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Its not a handshake at all............Its reaching down to adjust the boys...ya know what I mean? All baseball players MUST be CD!

Debglam
01-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Its not a handshake at all............Its reaching down to adjust the boys...ya know what I mean? All baseball players MUST be CD!

Madame, I assume you are referring to my own "boys!" :eek:

We used to refer to that as a "package check" in aviation.

A rubber band on your left wrist is supposed to be a symbol? I think I've TOTALLY missed that.

Really!?!? What's this all about????

PretzelGirl
01-08-2011, 11:30 AM
The rubberband on the wrist was an effort here about 1 1/2 years ago (I believe) to have a CD identifier while in drab. It was suppose to be on Fridays. The problem being that it isn't uncommon for someone to have a rubberband on their wrist, so it may have not been unique enough.

AnnaCalliope
01-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Shaved legs is not a lot to go on. Bodybuilders, swimmers, cyclists all shave their legs and body hair for different reasons. Heck, I dated a few guys who were not TG but just liked being smooth. Check for traces of eye make-up or a little missed red nail polish.

sandra-leigh
01-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Let's see...

Hair on the legs - check
Five-o'clock shadow - check
Full original eyebrows - check
Unshaved arms - checked
Unshaved armpits - check
No rubber band on wrists - check
No eye makeup - check

Whew, I'm not a CD after all!

MargaretJ
01-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Let's see...

Hair on the legs - check
Five-o'clock shadow - check
Full original eyebrows - check
Unshaved arms - checked
Unshaved armpits - check
No rubber band on wrists - check
No eye makeup - check

Whew, I'm not a CD after all!

Me neither. (Well I do shave my legs, but since I always wear long trousers no one will see them).