PDA

View Full Version : First Night out with my new clothes

Jennyfir
01-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Well, Im going to try and explain my first outting here.

All day I'm waiting for the last piece of my outfit to arrive. It was my Laguna Beach Denim mini skirt. I had to work at three, so I went off to work as I normally do. I get notice that my skirt had arrived, but my friend went somewhere to see one of his friends and said he would give it to me when we went to the skating rink. Reluctantly I said fine and we met at the rink. Mind you I hadn't tried on the skirt yet so I was freaking out, because i really didn't want to change in the rink. So I changed in my car and to my relief the skirt fit perfectly. I then proceeded to change into a black under armor shirt and my Pink T. I threw on my jacket and ran up to the place cuz it was cold. I got in and put on my skates and away I went. As the night went on more and more people noticed. Some people came up to me and asked why, so of course i said, "why not, they are only clothes" I wore myself out and then left. Even when I first went into the place, I was only a little nervous, but I will definitely be dressing again.

First time out: Success!

Missy Tanya
01-07-2011, 11:41 PM
Sounds like a great first time. And with a Mini to boot.. You go girl!!

Tanya

Jennyfir
01-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Might I add that all the staff members there were very accepting and even told me I looked good in a miniskirt, Even the owner who is a male.