PDA

View Full Version : going out

funforall
01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
hi i am new to the post and i havn't been into cd untill about a month and it was only about a week ago that my wife started accepting it and she is supportive and she is helping with makeup and dressing and we where the same size clothes so we got me a wig and everything and she said something about going out and shopping but nerves are getting to me the first time to dress out side the house. has anyone else felt like this before on their first time?

jacklynn

ErickaJ
01-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Hun I think we have all been there. It will take a few times to get the confidence built up and not worry so much. My first times out in public I noticed I over analyzed things, A LOT, lol. You always try to see what peoples reactions are, overhear what they are saying, this, that, so on and so fourth. The key is to keep your head up and feel confident. This is a time to express openly a side of you that wants to see the world as well. Despite what people think, you need to make yourself be happy and do it for you. Don't "not dress" because of how others may be about it. In the end, you will become a stronger person for being the true you in public, no matter what the clothes you are wearing.

NicoleScott
01-08-2011, 09:11 PM
How great to have a wife who is encouragng you to go out!!!
You can build your confidence slowly, at your own pace, by easing into public appearances. Start out at night, in places that aren't crowded, for short periods.
Each outing that happens without incident will build your confidence. Also, the more you make up and dress, especially with help, the better your presentation will be. Get out there!!!

Karren H
01-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Ok... You started crossdressing 4 weeks ago and the a week ago your wife totally accepted your crossdrressing?? And now your going out enfemme?? I hate you!! Lol. Maybe your moving too fast and need to slow it down a notch or 20?? Like a dream come true!!!

Pinky188
01-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Lucky!!!!!! Roll with that!!! And appreciate your wife!

t-girlxsophie
01-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Jacklynn,Everyone of us felt the same as you that first time out its normal to feel that way,the bonus for you is you are lucky to have your Wife with you during those first steps.I hope it goes well for you and you have the best time

:hugs:Sophie

Maria 60
01-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Your doings things that takes me years to do, good for you keep moving forward.

lauraabdl
01-09-2011, 08:21 AM
I'm very jealous, YOU are doing things years ahead of all of us, and with an accepting wife, who knew such a combination existed. Lucky for you congrats and enjoy, slow down only to hang on as the world turns, and by all means enjoy every minute. Be who you are and not what people want you to be. Lord knows the rest of us here do.

MsMichelle
01-09-2011, 08:51 AM
Jacklyn: Your first time out is indeed nerve wracking. However, you will be over joyed by many things such as the first time you hear your heels on a sidewalk, the first time a guy looks at you. The best advice though is never to make that first outing alone. Being blessed with a supportive wife, that may not be an issue. As like you I have an ultra supportive wife. My best advice on the gift, is to not abuse the priviledge. My wife has been supporting other wives for well over 10 years now, and the one aspect that she puts considerable emphasis on is the art of comprimise.
You will also soon begin counting your outings and all the fabulous firsts, before you know it, you loose count of the outings and your list of firsts become so long, you just don't bother anymore. I have been well out of the closet for about 18 years now and I think that you like me, will not emerge from the closet, you will kick the door right off the hinges.

Best of luck on your first outing and those yet to come.
Hugs
Michelle