PDA

View Full Version : What is the next step?

Edie
01-08-2011, 12:04 PM
I will start with laser hair removal about the beginning of February. After that has progressed for a while, if the results are reasonably satisfactory, what is the next step in my own personal feminization process? I am interested in hearing what other gurls have done about this. What steps have you followed as you seek to become more and more feminized?

AnnaCalliope
01-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Are you planning to transition? Or are you trying to become as feminine as possible without having to resort to hormones and surgery?

Edie
01-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Are you planning to transition? Or are you trying to become as feminine as possible without having to resort to hormones and surgery?

I am thinking right now to get as fem as possible without resorting to hormone etc.

deebra
01-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Next step could be shaping your eyebrows and wearing some makeup. Let your hair grow long and have it cut, styled and colored in a unisex cut. Pierce your ears and wear small earrings. By all means wear bra and panties full time. Wear fem outerwear when it is not overly eye catching and go out (shopping, errons, etc. to get comfy with being female. The more you do the the happier you will be and the need to continue will continue. As you continue on this journey get some silicone breast forms, they really make you feel female and sexy.

Deanna B
01-13-2011, 01:48 PM
hi Edie the path i am doing is the same as Deebra . i dont know if that the path she has done or going to do . the clothes are the first thing then doing the shaving which is a on going job. next stepi am learing is makeup very hard to do for me and the hardest is the voice . all the love in the world deanna . :love: