PDA

View Full Version : Smile!

GypsyKaren
09-17-2005, 10:26 AM
I know I've said this a few times before, but I think it bares repeating. Whenever
you go out dressed, whether you pass or not, give everyone you come into contact with a great big smile. A smile is instantly disarming, and lets everyone know that you are not a threat. If you're shopping, ask the clerks how they're doing. They're used to being ignored, so someone being courteous makes their day.

I know it might be hard to do if you're nervous, especially to a first-timer, but give it a try. It always works wonders for me.

GypsyKaren

Tristen Cox
09-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Damn right, but when you're having fun how can you not smile! :D

mand
09-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Hello Karen :) I have always said the same thing love.
No matter how I feel inside I always have a smile..............not some demented grin that just makes people think there is something wrong with you :eek:
It's been mentioned to me quite a few times that I have a mischievous smile.

Trust me a smile is a trannie's greatest weapon it can "put at ease" most people you come into contact with ;)

love mand xxx :) .

Kimberly
09-17-2005, 11:20 AM
... when you're buying shoes for yourself, and shaking like a leaf how can you not smile! :D

urban gypsy
09-17-2005, 12:07 PM
as you have all said that trying to smile when full of fear is hard. but smiling shows that you are in control of the situation and that you are comfortable with how you are. So stop worrying and put on those big smiles girls.:D