PDA

View Full Version : Coming out to my GF

KrystalA
01-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Yesterday, I broached the subject to my ladyfriend. I don't exactly recall what got me onto the subject, but I asked her if it would bother her if I wore panties under my regular clothes. She said 'not at all, why should it? Whatever makes you comfortable'. I was amazed at how quickly she agreed to the idea. I still have a long ways to go, but I thought that was a pretty good start.

Michelle 51
01-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Well it's a start.My wife handled the panties ok and the pierced ears etc but when the razor got out of hand she said enough is enough and thats where we're at.She don't want anything to do with shaved legs and chest and I not having hairy legs or chest again so sex life is at all time low but my pantyhose feel a lot nicer.

Sedona
01-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Krystal, congrats on the positive start. Good luck with the rest of the coming-out-to-the-SO process!

NicoleScott
01-09-2011, 03:55 PM
That's good, and it sounds like you don't have to ask any more, and I wouldn't.

JL Walker
01-09-2011, 04:08 PM
I came out to my current partner not long after we started seeing each other. I sent her a text message about needing to talk and I am now sat fully dressed with her in the same room some 5 years later.

Maria in heels
01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Yes Krystal, it is a very good start indeed !

RADER
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM
My wife is about the same way, dress as you want to around the house; but
do not shave anything but your face. O' Well, something is better than nothing.
Rader

malentights
01-10-2011, 02:29 AM
I guess I'm a fortunate man married to a wonderful woman who doesn't mind that I wear tights,pantyhose or stockings. She even buys me a pair when I have been very good! I'm working on wearing heels in front of her... we'll see what her response is soon,... I'll keep you guys(girls) updated.
malentights

bridgetta
01-10-2011, 02:32 AM
George forman. ShAve his whole body. Lot of athletes do it. Lance armstrong. Its totally ok.

Derp
01-10-2011, 04:51 AM
That sounds like a wonderful start.

I told my girlfriend about my crossdressing all at once and it needless to say shocked her a bit at first. She's accepting it more and more lately though so give it time ;D

panda
01-10-2011, 05:04 AM
I guess I'm a fortunate man married to a wonderful woman who doesn't mind that I wear tights,pantyhose or stockings. She even buys me a pair when I have been very good! I'm working on wearing heels in front of her... we'll see what her response is soon,... I'll keep you guys(girls) updated.
malentights

Stay with it honey, it's not so easy for everybody :)

kimdl93
01-10-2011, 10:33 AM
I think its a positive start, but I am inclined to beleive that its better to come out completely to your gf, rather than in a piecemeal fashion.