PDA

View Full Version : Spent the day in boy mode, hangin with the guys!

Pinky188
01-09-2011, 06:50 PM
So all day I kept thinking, I hope they dont see any of my notifacations on my phone! You know! Crossdresser.com!!! You have a new message!! It sucks having to hide who you are. Most of you know how this sucks already. Life as a crossdresser!! You gotta love it!!!

Michelle 51
01-09-2011, 06:58 PM
I'm pretty carefull with my phone too because I have some photos from my first outing as Michelle on there and keep forgetting to file them.All my crossdressing mail goes to Yahoo which is only accessible from my home pc.I do that on purpose jut in case I loose my phone.And yes it really sucks having to hide who we are.

jessica renee
01-09-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm always super careful with my phone too. I use a separate email for this site but can access that account should I choose. However I have this site bookmarks with my password stored so I don't habe to log in each time.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-09-2011, 08:04 PM
Agree in full. I use two computers and access the site when I get time. I am usually in private browsing when I use one PC and always use paper notes with PW and Usernames. I am always constantly checking history etc. Just need to remember where I put the paper notes LOL but I usually have a code for the site.

Pinky188
01-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Im glad I only have to keep my lifestyle from a few friends!

annabellejorden
01-09-2011, 08:24 PM
Being a computer security consultant, my computer is locked down. on top of that, I have completely separate online identity for my female side. There is little I could do to further separate the two identities.

Although, I look forward to the day when I don't have to keep them separate.

kristinacd55
01-09-2011, 08:30 PM
lol, don't have that problem....yet. But may soon. I was thinking watching football with the guys today....geez maybe being with some gurlfriends might be more fun?!?! :)

juno
01-09-2011, 08:50 PM
First, my phone doesn't have pictures or internet, and I don't want it to. To me, modern electronic gadgets are annoying distractions. Why be bugged by messages all day? The strange thing is that I work with computers, and most of my coworkers are into the modern techie stuff.

Second, I don't hang out with "the guys" unless they are of the trans variety.

JohnH
01-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Everybody knows that I crossdress. So I don't have to keep anything a secret!

PretzelGirl
01-09-2011, 09:20 PM
I am probably a little loose with what is on my phone, but it is passworded. You have to make the choice. The way people hand phones around to each other these days for pictures and phone calls, it is far more of a security problem for a closeted CD then their computer.

herwannabe
01-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I spent the last 24 hours at least I was in femme mode :battingeyelashes: last night I did my nails in pink, spent all day cleaning house in full femme sept makeup, it snowed all afternoon so I knew ppl wouldnt be dropping by and I could enjoy the day and most of it I did just that.then brother calls and says his SO cant get up the hill so he proceeded to come over (lives right next door) so I had to get into male mode real fast (I hate when that happens) but no where near enough time for nail polish uh oh so I just grabbed a towel like I was drying my hands LOL when out at the truck I just grabbed us both a pair of gloves. I hate having to hide all the time, I think he knows just not out in the open, maybe someday! and as soon as I returned home it was outa male dudes and back in my dress:battingeyelashes:

Michelle

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2011, 12:23 AM
I dropped my phone in work one evening,and my workmate picked it up to give it back to me,and must have seen the wallpaper pic of Sophie,I think that was where the ones that didnt know about me found out,careless but its never caused a problem.

cant remember the last time I hung out with the guys,unless its with my stepsons like today watching our footy team playing,wasnt in drab,but my outfit and even my nails were painted green to match our teams colours LOL

:hugs:Sophie

MaryFran G
01-10-2011, 11:50 AM
I am new to the forum....I understand where you are coming from. I hung out with the boys watching football and having a few beers. I wore black silk bikinis under my jeans.. my circle of friends are very, very conservative. they have no idea of my dressing and might not tolerate it. Would have love to watch the games dressed.

ninapuella
01-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Hiding is half the fun of crossdressing. :beatup:

Kaz
01-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Hiding is half the fun of crossdressing. :beatup:

This is very interesting and deserves a new thread! If you don't Nina, I shall!

Kitty Sue
01-10-2011, 03:11 PM
hi, and I hear ya. Hanging with the mates is always interesting.:)

Maxi
01-10-2011, 07:11 PM
If someone found my phone, that did not know me, The wallpaper would have them thinking terrorist.