PDA

View Full Version : Peace Of Mind

KrystalA
01-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Every time I visit this forum I gain more peace of mind. You girls can't believe (or maybe you can) how much better I feel about myself, and how much more comfortable I am with my CDing.
Advice to any other newbies out there...read all the posts and don't be afraid to contrubute. I couldn't imagine a more friendly and caring environment for finally discovering how nice it really is to be a gurl. :battingeyelashes:

KayleeDahl
01-11-2011, 08:45 AM
It (the forum & community) truly is a great thing for us to have. I've gotten so much support, and learned so much from reading everyones posts.

It also helps sooo much to know that there are others out there like us, and that we are not just "freaks" or some jerry springer version of transgendered people.

Hugs
Kaylee

Jenny Doolittle
01-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Thank you for the wonderful comment. I have been a regular for a couple years now and each day I find something else that makes me feel as you do.

We are the fortunate people that have a special gift the way I see it, a gift that allows us a glimpse into what it is like to be of the other gender.

Best of luck to you my dear.

Cynthia Anne
01-11-2011, 10:33 AM
I'M A NEWBIE and could not agree with you more! Its such a nice place to be a girl!!!

VanessaVW
01-11-2011, 10:53 AM
This forum has meant alot to me also. I can't even begin to think of how many times I thought I was weird or damaged because of my feelings. My grandparents were very supportive of me, but I can assure you that the rest of the world around me was not. This forum and all of you are fantastic and I feel blessed.

docrobbysherry
01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
I sometimes think the Forum makes me drunk on the Pink Fog!

On the other hand, in my experience the folks here r VERY genuine, honest, helpful, and likable people! I think the fact that we all dress funny is simply a happy coincidence!

deebra
01-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Some starter advise to KristalA and the other newbies, try wearing panties/thong every day instead of boy undies and a bra when you can without being detected. This will help you become more comfortable and accepting as a cd. The bra will look and feel so much better filled with either home made or silicone forms. Glad you're on board.

Deanna B
01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
hi all . it is great place to be so helpful and caring . and you all are so happy . i love being a girl .
love deanna . :love:

KrystalA
01-11-2011, 02:18 PM
Yes, deebra, I do wear panties all the time, and I love it. Today I had some errends I had to run, and since it's cold out, I also wore a bra undre my shirt and coat. Anymore, I'm not comfortable at all in men's underwear.

Hugs, Krystal

Sarah Doepner
01-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Anything you can do to get over the unnecessary guilt will help. This forum is a great help and you will find that some need to go to professional counselors, some need to go out in public, some need to share with family or friends in order to find that peace of mind. It's all good once you get past the things that block your understanding and acceptance of who you are.

deebra
01-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Krystal, I'm so proud of you for wearing the undies, honestly it made me very happy to hear that. I'm a little further along in the journey than you are, but I would love to live close, visit each other, talk gurl talk, give and share advise, be friends.

Rachel05
01-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Hi Krystal, well said, i couldn't agree more with what you have said, it was a great day when I found this forum and yes I lurked for a while and built up some courage to come and post but now it is a regular visiting place for me, lots of help, lots of support and the best bit of all is knowing you are not alone