PDA

View Full Version : first pics

india-jane
01-11-2011, 09:51 AM
hi all,
tonight im gonna be havin a girly night and its well needed lol in work i managed to put my back out and not been able to wear heels for a week or 2 :sad: but im now feeling better so cant wait till later:)

well i hope to take my first pic in fem and if i do i will put it up on here tomorrow as my profile pic :D

what does it feel like to put ur first pic up? im so excited :heehee:

SherriePall
01-11-2011, 10:45 AM
We'll be waiting to see your pics. For me it wasn't that big a deal putting my pics on here because I had shown others I know my pics. Now, that's a little scary.

india-jane
01-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Only 1 person has seen me dressed and that's my gf so I am a little nervous lol.

suzy1
01-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Posting my first picture was traumatic. I took two weeks to pluck up the courage!
But then along came all the wonderful girls here with there kind comments and I spent the hole day walking two feet off the ground.
I am looking foreword to seeing yours.

SUZY

Deanna B
01-11-2011, 01:44 PM
hi i will be back to see you tomorrow . i have try to put my picture up but failed . can you tell me how
love deanna . :love:

the_me
01-11-2011, 02:12 PM
Only 1 person has seen me dressed and that's my gf so I am a little nervous lol.

There was nobody who had seen mine when I posted my first one up here... then everyone did... and to my surprise the world didn't stop turning! No need to be nervous at all, relax! You'll take better pictures relaxed anyway. :D

EDIT: If the upload fails, it's likely due to the dimensions or size of the file, or both! So if it is your complete first picture posted here, just watch for that, you may need to crop or re-size. ;)

BiancaEstrella
01-11-2011, 03:03 PM
I made my avatar the day I joined (the pic is a couple of months older than my join date), but the only picture I've posted of myself to this point features me in both male and female mode. It's in the "Boy vs. Girl Mode" thread. I've posted a few pictures relevant to discussions here and there, but still no picture thread of myself. I'm still awful with makeup and such and want to get a little better (plus a better wig) before I do that.

Deanna B
01-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Hi

Thanks for your answer. I managed to put the picture on the profile but it doesn't seem to appear or if it does it only appears for certain people. Is there something I should do so that the pic comes up all the time on the profile bit on the left of the screen next to the threads?

Thank you. love deanna . :love:

india-jane
01-12-2011, 06:23 AM
so here i am hehe didnt get chance to dressup last nigh but have had lots of fun this morning

ThiHi
01-12-2011, 06:40 AM
Looks great!

india-jane
01-12-2011, 06:47 AM
thank u x

JL Walker
01-12-2011, 06:55 AM
looking good

linda allen
01-12-2011, 09:39 AM

Well now the world has seen you dressed. :heehee:

Looking good! :battingeyelashes: