PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Wigs....You girls gotta try this!

KatieZ
09-17-2005, 04:35 PM
Human Hair Wigs (http://www.internationalwig.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=HHW)

This is a page of a site I just found that carries a fantastic selection of wigs. Besides the human hair wigs there is a whole assortment of other fun wigs and products. I'm in no way affiliated with this site. Just wanted to share.

Also on there is a cyber wig page (http://www.internationalwig.com/wigs/) that you girls just gotta try out. You can put in you own picture and try on a large assortment of wigs in all styles and colors. If the wig doesn't quite fit your picture you can resize the wig and/or drag it into place. You need a face and shoulder pic. I just took mine by holding my camera out arms length and snapping several till I got one I liked, uploaded it into photo deluxe and made a jpeg, saved it in my docs and uploaded it from there. I never thought I could pass before but after seeing myself in some of those wigs I think maybe I can. I know I'm going to be saving up for a wig in the hopefully very near future. I think it would be fun to dress up, complete with makeup and go to a wig salon in a nearby town and try some on, buy one, and wear it out of the store. I'll let you know if and when I do that.

Hugs

uknowhoo
09-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Sounds like a cool site to check out.

Thanks for the tip. Hugs, Tammi

paulacd
09-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Just tried it out - it's good for a laugh and it gives you an idea of the colours/styles that suit you. Just a shame you can't print out the result - hours of fun by scanning in photos out of magazines & seeing how the great politicians would look with that long blond wig!!!

Paula.

malecynthia
09-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks Katie. I was just about to ask if anyone knew of a site like that one, so I could get some idea of what might suit me before probably wasting my money.
It's a pity the pics can't be downloaded so they could be viewed side by side, but even after trying all the wigs on I couldn't find one to make me look anything like a woman. I think i'll just have to accept that the only way a wig could help me is if I wore a long one back to front. :(
Ah, well. At least I'm lucky that my wife helps me with shopping for undies and I can be quite open about my crossdressing when the two of us are at home alone.
I wonder if Spitting Image sell off their latex masks? No? Just a thought. :p
Cynthia.