PDA

View Full Version : Milestones for Jeannie

Jeannie
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
This may seem uneventful to some but to me it is a milestone in the Life of Jeannie. I was setting at my computer and my wife came in to talk to me and after a little while she looked down at my chest and said "your chest hair is turning gray". I said "well yes at my age it tends to do that and there is not much I can do about it except to maybe shave it off". She said " maybe you should do that I don't like the way it looks on you". I said (naturally) "are you serious". She said "yes". So I immediately went to the bathroom, I did not pass go and I did not collect $200.00 and I started shaving my chest hair. Well I have hair on my abdomen as well and she said "just shaving your chest makes that look funny". So she got out the nair and proceeded to help me with my hair removal. I am just in heaven right now because I can now wear low cut tops and dresses without all the awful hair showing out of the top. Next step is to do my arm pits and my legs. When our daughter moves out I may be able to do that providing winter is still here. What a great start for the new year.

JohnH
01-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Keep shaving yourself even in the summer months. "Illegitimi non carborundum" or "don't let the bas***ds wear you down" - that in this case don't let them talk you into quitting shaving simply because there are the summer months when you wear shorts or if you really want to be brave, denim skirts. I would say don't worry if your daughter is still there. Just to ahead and do it.

Johanna

sissystephanie
01-11-2011, 11:10 PM
Jeannie, you have a great wife!! I hope you properly rewarded her!! As Johanna said, keep shaving or using whatever to keep the hair off. As you have found out, it feels so much better!! I have been doing it for so many years now I really don't know what it is like to have body hair!!

t-girlxsophie
01-12-2011, 02:00 AM
Great developments for you Jeannie,even the little things can mean so much to us,remember though to moisturise after you shave keeps your skin in tip top condition,enjoy wearing your low cut tops and dresses:thumbsup:

:hugs:Sophie

Jeannie
01-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks for your support and I fully intend to keep this off. As for the rest I am will have to take baby steps in order to keep my support here at home. Yes Stephanie I am truly blessed and I will reward her and she knows that. However she is already spoiled rotten and she also knows that all she has to do is ask and it is hers. She is the highlight of my life. Right now I don't have much time to wear anything for any length of time due to the grown child problem but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it won't be long until things are back to normal. As they say (whoever they are) "Good things come to those who wait"

Jeannie

jjjjohanne
01-13-2011, 07:26 AM
If you put Nair on your chest, won't it run down your body and mess up other hair? (I've never used it).

BLUE ORCHID
01-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Jeannie, Next thing to do is get yourself an Eppilator to keep yourself clean
the more you use it the thinner it gets.

Orchid

Jeannie
01-13-2011, 10:10 PM
HOT OFF THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!! While taking a shower (I hope this doesn't gross everybody out) with my wife tonight she asked me if I had posted that I had shaved my chest and abdominal hair to which I said of course. Then I told her what Johnna (thanks Jo) and she said to me well no one will notice right now because you are not wearing shorts so go ahead. OMG! My heart started racing and as soon as I could get everything together I went to work. So now, I HAVE SHAVED LEGS AND I AM TRULY IN HEAVEN.
I can't believe this is happening. So right now I am wearing a pair of pantyhose and I am loving it.

To jjjohanne she used some that went on like a lotion so it didn't run. It was first time so I don't know that much about it except I want her to get some more.

Thanks for all the tips girls they are greatly appreciated.

Jeannie