PDA

View Full Version : First Avatar

gotme
09-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Well ladies this is my first avatar. I was nervous posting it but after long consideration here it is. Not very much work to it, I have been on and off this site forever. I have read many of your coments here and have learned alot. One thing I know, there are a lot of people like me out there and that is nice to know. I am not sure if I will take any more pictures, I do not look as good as some of you and wish I could. Thanks for all your help and being open here.

arula
09-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Well ladies this is my first avatar. I was nervous posting it but after long consideration here it is. Not very much work to it, I have been on and off this site forever. I have read many of your coments here and have learned alot. One thing I know, there are a lot of people like me out there and that is nice to know. I am not sure if I will take any more pictures, I do not look as good as some of you and wish I could. Thanks for all your help and being open here.

It took me 40 years to get this far. Better late than.... well you know:rolleyes: Kisses, Arula

DonnaT
09-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Good try Gotme, but genitalia should not be on display (one of the rules on this forum). I would suggest modifying the picture and reposting it.

Welcome aboard :D

gotme
09-17-2005, 05:39 PM
its underwear, sorry will do...

gotme
09-17-2005, 05:42 PM
I had underwear on but I guess it was not right kind, or showed to much. My fault will try harder next time...

Sweet Jeanette
09-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Dont feel alone. I too, have screwed up in the past. --- No biggie though! :)