PDA

View Full Version : Do you get jealous when you see genetic girls dressing feminine in public?

seanmuscle
01-12-2011, 06:42 PM
They get to wear stockings, heels and dresses without a care in the world. Women all compliment each other and get stares from men etc...

JohnH
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Yes I do. I am sick and tired of the stupid double standards imposed by society in that a woman can wear masculine clothing without any problems but let a man put on a dress - now he is considered a pervert.

Johanna

WandaRae2009
01-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Many times when I notice a nicely dressed woman, I am quite jealous wishing I could wear that. I think when I notice a woman anymore it is a much attraction as it is jealousy that she can dress like that whenever she wants.

DebsUK
01-12-2011, 07:11 PM
I don't get jealous per se, but I do think how good that dress/skirt/top or those boots would look on me, or wondering if I could get away with that 'do :)

Stephanie Anne
01-12-2011, 07:15 PM
I get some of my best ideas from other people. I'm still trying to find a comfortable calf height tan boot like the one I saw the other day. The only thing keeping me from wearing anything is that I have not found it yet.

tinak415
01-12-2011, 07:25 PM
Yes, I do too. I second WandaRae's comment. I see the nicely dressed woman, and how attractive she is. Then I also see the beautiful outfit she's wearing and become very jealous that she can wear it.

Loni
01-12-2011, 07:51 PM
just to be able to go down to the local store for my food (other) needs.
some of the lady's i see out and about dressed nice not fancy, some dressed like a dump (worse then my male self ever did). to be able to just be my self dressed as i like. would be a dream.

even in the little town i live in, country and all today there were a number of lady's dressed very nice just at the local shopping area. only a cheep over priced food store a pizza place the usps and a drug store and a couple others. even the mexican food joint is a real dump.

i see a woman and i want to get into her skirt...but i will return it latter.

LilSissyStevie
01-12-2011, 09:03 PM
No, I have no desire to dress like most women but I do like to see a nicely dressed lady. However, I've always been more interested in what's under the dress than the dress itself.

RachelF
01-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I really get more jealous about the hourglass figure some GGs have.

Rachelf

Melissa Rose
01-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Jealous? No. Envious? A little. I've always politely and covertly observed nicely dressed women, and not just pretty ones, for ideas and inspiration. It is more than how they are dressed, it is also how they carry and present themselves. Being jealous does not change or help anything. Being inspired does help me to change and get better.

Steph.TS
01-12-2011, 10:03 PM
I think Melissa has the right idea, I do envy women, how they can dress, their feminine characteristics, and actually I work with a woman caused me to be envious and I've tried to better myself. Since then I'm been pushing myself forward, hoping one day to be a woman, but that is a while away I think.

docrobbysherry
01-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I get some of my best ideas form other people. I'm still trying to find a comfortable calf height tan boot like the one I saw the other day. The only thing keeping me from wearing anything is that I have not found it yet.

I can COPY most any look I see! So, the more pretty ladies, the better I like it!:D
Unfortunately, around my area, MANY females dress like they shop in surf shops or dumpsters!:sad:

There is ONE thing I envy, tho, those willowy model figures that a few GGs have! :daydreaming:

ChanDelle
01-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I think Melissa got close to my feelings, but more shaded with a wistful feeling (vague or regretful longing) probably sums it up best for me. Not jealousy at all. but I realize we're all different and it's interesting to see how others feel and compare and contrast...

ChanDelle

sissystephanie
01-12-2011, 10:27 PM
I can't remember the last time I actually saw a GG dressing enfemme in public!! Oh wait a minute! You mean wearing female clothes in public. Well, they are female so I guess the clothes would be appropiate!!

I just look to see how good, or bad they are dressed! The idea that they can wear masculine clothes is O.K. with me, but I do agree that we should be able to wear what we want to also. In fact, I do most of the time! Since my dear wife passed away some years ago, I have gone out almost every day dressed totally enfemme! But with no wig and no makeup, just a guy in a skirt or dress!! And the only comments that I have gotten over several years is compliments on my outfits!! Granted, I live near a large city, but if your attitude is that you don't care what people think they will leave you alone in most areas of the country. I have been out male/enfemme in many different areas of the country in the lat few years and have never had any trouble. As I said earlier, attitude is everything!!

hhdave
01-12-2011, 10:38 PM
You bet! I see women wearing nice outfits, awesome heels, legs, jewelry, and what not, and think how they take some pride in their appearance. I'd love to wear my heels wherever and whenever, but not quite to that point yet. It is annoying that women wear pants, jeans, boyfriend shirts, and even tuxes, and nobody thinks much of it. If a guy wants to wear stiletto heels, then people think he's a weirdo. On the other hand, I did once get a compliment wearing a nice pair of pumps with dress pants as a guy, and another guy actually complimented me on my shoes.

Miranda09
01-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Nope....never get jealous. I do take notes on how they put together a look including clothing and jewelry as well as observing makeup and hairstyles. Then I try to apply that to my own style. Why bother getting jealous. Id rather look, appreciate and learn. :)

the_me
01-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Jealous? Maybe a little. Angry? Not at them, but maybe a little at society, and equal parts at myself for caring what society thinks. Ironically enough, I think I need to "grow a pair", so to speak...

sophiam
01-13-2011, 12:17 AM
First of all, that emotion is envy, not jealousy. Second, yes -- That is the definition of envy.

Amelia08
01-13-2011, 01:16 AM
considering the women i work with get to where basically a the typical schoolgirl outfit and the one girl that doesn't has worn a short skirt, tights and boots everyday for the past two months. yes i am really jealous. but like others have said i have learned a lot from them without them even knowing. the worst part to me is not being able to compliment a girl on her shoes or something without coming off like a weirdo

Schatten Lupus
01-13-2011, 01:42 AM
Not really, but then again it really isn't my style.

Cari
01-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Envy covers it pretty much for me.
There are a few women around here who just have a wonderfull sense of style.
I'm not to the point where I come up with the ideas for outfits like they do, but I certainly study them.
And they do serve as a trigger for my dressing sessions or pink fogs.

I often wonder if they were blessed with a set of skills like an eye for color and shape that lets them do it or if its learned and they study ect.
Most likely a combination of both.

I would echo the comments on the double standard but I dont see it going away anytime soon so dont dwell on it.

KristaE
01-13-2011, 01:53 AM
First of all, that emotion is envy, not jealousy. Second, yes -- That is the definition of envy.

I second that. And yes, in a way I occassionally feel envy at the ease with which they are able to express femininity.

Pythos
01-13-2011, 01:56 AM
Definite envy. I do not envy being able to show "femininity" per se, but instead I envy being able to wear the sort of clothing I like to wear, and to appear how I wish.

BevAndrews
01-13-2011, 02:09 AM
This last week or two I've seen a lot of women dressed in a feminine manner and yes I have wished that I had the freedom to dress like that.

Kelly Blaine
01-13-2011, 02:57 AM
Nope....never get jealous. I do take notes on how they put together a look including clothing and jewelry as well as observing makeup and hairstyles. Then I try to apply that to my own style. Why bother getting jealous. Id rather look, appreciate and learn.

Miranda, I think this is a good observation. I love to watch women to try and learn.

prene
01-13-2011, 03:11 AM
Nope....never get jealous. I do take notes on how they put together a look including clothing and jewelry as well as observing makeup and hairstyles. Then I try to apply that to my own style. Why bother getting jealous. Id rather look, appreciate and learn. :)

I'm with Miranda,
Envious maybe . . . "Lookm appreciate and learn"

AmberM
01-13-2011, 03:13 AM
I get feelings of great envy. I love seeing genetic girls show off their sense of style. I take mental notes of what I want to wear and what is age appropriate for a girl of my age.

Kate Simmons
01-13-2011, 06:41 AM
Not really, I think it just looks nice. Women should dress the way they feel most comnfortable in any case.:)

erickka
01-13-2011, 08:43 AM

Thank you, Miranda... You took the words right ouy of my mouth!

KimberlyR
01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Envious, a little. Upset about the social norms that let my daughter wear “boy shorts” panties but anything the least bit feminine on men isn’t okay, definitely.

BLUE ORCHID
01-13-2011, 09:22 AM
To me when I see a woman dressed to the nines it is a great sight to behold even a little envy.
I will try to copy her style of dressing , shoes and hair.
I get my best ideas watching ladies walking through the malls.

Orchid

Vieja
01-13-2011, 09:32 AM
No, jealousy isn't what I feel. I love seeing a well dressed woman and I get so angry and frustrated when I know I can't slip into an LBD and go out looking like anything but a dumpy olod man.

Vieja

durhamgirl27
01-13-2011, 09:36 AM
No, not more than I would be if I saw a well-dressed guy! I say if you've got it, flaunt it, men and women alike :)

MaryFran G
01-13-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't get jealous. I look, admire and think how I would look in that dress or outfit. I love seeing women dressed to the nines who appreciate their femininity and carry themselves with confidence. I wish more women would dress up.

Christie ann
01-13-2011, 09:55 AM
I think I get more jealous about how smooth their faces are without shaving.

Audra Sinclair
01-13-2011, 10:06 AM
I make a point of looking at women and how they are dressed. I sometimes walk behind them and try to imitate their walk. I get ideas from what they are wearing and how they are cordinating everything. I often go to womens clothing stores and try on cloths. The slaes girls are usually pretty honest about how the outfit looks. Just last week I went inot a straight bar and the waitress came over to take my order.
The first thing she said was I know you. I met you at #####bar (a gay bar). You had on the cutest outfit. Soooooo I guess I am doing something right.

AnnaCalliope
01-13-2011, 10:28 AM
I might get a little envious if I see a GG wearing an outfit combination that I've never considered before. But usually I get the most irritated when I see a GG who's not taking pride in her appearance. I don't mean she has to be dressed to the nines or anything like that, but at least wear jeans that fit, matching shoes and a top that doesn't have ketchup stains. That sort of grungy style is almost expected on some guys, but us girls, especially those who are F.A.B., have set the standard of looking our best even in pajamas and flip-flops.

il.dso
01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Yes, after all of these years of crossdressing, I still struggle with these issues.
I'm always amazed when I listen to woman complain about having to wear pantyhose or high heels
when these are such passions for me!

valeriemonroe2002
01-13-2011, 01:40 PM
I am mostly envious but it is combined with some jealousy. I know I am unhappy when my wife and I go to events, weddings for example, because I am not able to wear the things I would like to wear. Well it’s that plus she gets a new dress and I don’t.

MichelleP
01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
For as long as I can remember, envious, very envious.:daydreaming:

Cheryl T
01-13-2011, 05:14 PM
They get to wear stockings, heels and dresses without a care in the world. Women all compliment each other and get stares from men etc...

Why should I get jealous? I do the same thing. I wear heels, hose and dresses in public, though most often I'm in slacks and a cute top.
I may be envious of a particular look or outfit that someone is wearing because I know it would not look that good on me, but jealous...never.

cdona20
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
When I see women dressing feminine, I don't feel jealous. I go out of my way to compliment them. Hair, makeup, clothes, whatever they obviously wanted to stand out. Since I began cross dressing I have started to realize the amount of effort it takes to make oneself look good and I want them to know I appreciate their efforts.

Kaz
01-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Is the pope a catholic? Do bears s**t in the woods? Am I jealous that women can wear what they like when they like and society (including adverse male behaviour) has to adapt?

I totally support the right for anyone to wear what they want to in public, as long as they accept the resonsibility for the consequences. Those consequences are a bigger, societal, and political issue.

So am I jealous? is the pope a catholic?

JohnH
01-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes, after all of these years of crossdressing, I still struggle with these issues.
I'm always amazed when I listen to woman complain about having to wear pantyhose or high heels
when these are such passions for me!

It's frustrating too when so few GG's wear pantyhose or high heels in the first place. Those items are also a passion for me, but my wife puts me down when I wear them. She never wears those items.

Johanna

Diane Smith
01-13-2011, 11:40 PM
I really and truly feel no envy. I appreciate a GG who looks good and will often tell her so if possible. I am also, often, dying to say something like "where did you find those shoes," or, "I have one just like it." But mainly, I appreciate anyone who adds to the beauty in the world and am glad to find another fellow traveler in the "dressing pretty" club. And, of course, I'm always studying the people I see to pick up my own fashion ideas.

- Diane

courtney44
01-14-2011, 12:20 AM
In a way, I do get jelous. I see many young woman, 20's+ in some cute outfits, and wish I can find one for myself (outfit, tops, skirts, heals, and so on) I find some of my ideas that way. The other way is wandering around stores looking at what's new. My problem is, I see a pretty woman, I admire her beauty, but then I mostly notice and admire how she's dressed and wish one day I could have the freedom of dressing like that in public without judgment.

norcd2008
01-14-2011, 12:31 AM
I admire them with a touch of envy. I do however regret the fact that many women seem to adopt an almost androgenous look (jeans and t-shirts). The only Time I'm jealous is when I see a nice woman who has obviously made a great effort before leaving the house, and not got ready in the dark, then I think wow I wish I could carry that off.

Fran Moore
01-14-2011, 12:46 AM
Jealous? No. Envious? A little. I've always politely and covertly observed nicely dressed women, and not just pretty ones, for ideas and inspiration. It is more than how they are dressed, it is also how they carry and present themselves. Being jealous does not change or help anything. Being inspired does help me to change and get better.

Well put Melissa! That's exactly how I feel.

Suzanne:)

2SpeedTranny
01-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Jealous? No. I can wear stockings, heels, and dresses whenever I please, just like anyone else can.

AND I can pee standing up. :D

tinysquid
01-14-2011, 02:12 AM
yes. although I think the body envy is worse...=]

laceyjessica
01-14-2011, 05:23 AM
yes jealous and envious.....everytime i feel myself coming out of a pink for i see a beautiful woman dressed femme...nice skirt blouse heels and the jealousy about the lingerie there wearing the shape of there body i love the hips and a woman wearing a nice bra. i only wish i could look that good and have that opportunity. i work in an office full of gorgeous woman of all shapes and sizes and most of them dress lovely everyday so jealous.....

dominique
01-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Yes of course. I watch what my wife gets dressed in and puts on her make up wishing I could do it. They get it easy with so many combinations of clothing styles while we are limited to only one. I look at all the gg's when out shopping it makes me so jealous the fabulous clothes they wear.

MonicaTC
01-14-2011, 05:58 AM

I would not say I'm jealous, but definitly envious. I want to be like how they look. It's funny because I'm also looking on how I can help my girlfriend to do the same. She has got quite a butch streak (and she wants to crossdress to male sometimes) and actually doesn't have much skill in dressing. She greatly enjoys my fashion eye when we shop for her.

john7447
01-14-2011, 06:44 AM
totally jealous!

sometimes when i go shopping with my girlfriends i am so envious that i just feel like asking to try something on =p
but i'm not sure whether they will be ok with it or not!

Jennifer Freeman
01-17-2011, 07:28 AM
Jealous - NO! There are two thoughts that go through my mind simultaeniously when I see a good looking well dressed GG - 1) I wonder how I'd look wearing that?
2) I'd like to get to know her!
Jennifer Freeman

lauraabdl
01-17-2011, 07:40 AM

I could have not said it better. I do love how they dress and just to watch. It's like going to school all over agian and this time I'm really paying attention.

jessicaheartt09
01-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Looking back through my childhood, I was always looking at what outfits other girls were wearing especially at party's. I wasn't exactly jealous but envious of how they looked and what they got to wear. Now as I'm alittle older I think its more jealousy since some women look so attractive in some outfits that I know I could never pull off. Hopefully though that will start to change in the coming years.

Debutante
01-17-2011, 02:43 PM
Yes, i do. Envy is the operative word!
Being gender sensitive, and sensitive to females and their dressing styles, we TG persons pick up on feminine clothing easily......
"Wanting to be her" is the feeling...

Sophie_C
01-17-2011, 03:01 PM

It's a pretty rare sight these days, given how gender-neutral or outright masculine most women dress, so not really...

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-17-2011, 03:31 PM
Watch, observe and also take notes. If I see a nice fitting skirt, dress or shoes I get onto the web and search the images for similar. I don't think I get jealous nor envious but if it looks nice I like to take note. Sorry but I cannot stand to see a GG who wears low riser jeans with a thong that has split the lower half into cloves of garlic, or the girl who wears every piece of cheese cloth she can find, never shaves and has every bangle she owns residing on her arm. I thought once I was jealous but I find I learn through observation what looks good and what does not.

Gypsy Sam
01-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Working in a retail home improvement enviorement allows for plenty of viewing of the casual GG. Overcoming lust and starrying too long at well endowed cleavage,firm an fit legs,thighs,and butts without losing my job dominates my thoughts. Would love to be the one lusted after with the correct transformation. Envy the ones pictured here who can carry it off. Still lot's to be said for the joy the beholder of the lust experiences while being a gender male.

Donna June
01-17-2011, 04:06 PM
I'll admit I do get jealous or as many here have said envious. I get wistful looking at a woman who dresses and acts like a lady. If someone saw me looking at such a lady they would probably think I want to be WITH her when in fact I want to be LIKE her.

jazz
01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
You are so right about double standards JohannaH. The majority think we are perverts. If they only knew. But thats life. Jazz

Cindygirl65
01-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Yes. Seeing girls wearing dressed tights and such hot clothes makes me feel I wish I could go out like her.

Angela Dressing
01-17-2011, 10:25 PM
A-men sister

Charise52
01-18-2011, 06:41 AM
For me it is a learning experience... I live in the Northwest, and a lot of GG's dress too casual, and guys too... yet whenever I see a woman in a really cute outfit, or an elegant outfit, I am inspired... lately i see a lot of large hoop earrings... so i got a pair, and wear them often...

Jess Marie
01-18-2011, 06:49 AM
I see so many GG's and I am green with envy. When I am cashing out people at wally world, I see alot of beautiful girls and I just want to be them so badly.

Raychel
01-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Sometimes I do find myself a bit jealous, Wishing that I could be wearing my girly clothes more often,
Sometimes I find myself just admiring them.
Sometimes I get ideas and have to do some shopping.

I am so confused.

herwannabe
01-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Envious is what I feel :battingeyelashes: Admiration

Farrah
01-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Giiirl Yes!! Especially when i was younger. However, I also admire feminine dressed women. Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm admiring the woman or what she's wearing.

TGMarla
01-18-2011, 09:45 AM
I don't know if jealousy is the right term. Like others, I think envious might be closer to the mark. And there is a pang of regret. I wanted these things as a part of my everyday life, and not as a crossdresser, but as a woman. I wanted the pretty hair, the dresses, the makeup, the nice jewelry. I wanted the high heels. I wanted ......well.....to be female, and to live my life as a woman, and all that goes with it.

Instead, I do the best as I am able as a man, and enjoy me femme time. All the while, I am proud to be my wife's husband, which is as good a privilege as there is in life for any man.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Even though I am definitely pretty willing to openly go out in women's stuff, I do still get twinges of envy at times, especially this past week when it has been very nice out here, I've been stuck at work which means I'm stuck in pants, so I haven't been able to enjoy the socal breeze on my legs the way many of the ladies who have come through my store seem to get to.

SheriM
01-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Jealous and envious - absolutely.
When I see a woman with a short sweater dress on (popular now) with black tights, I want so much to wear what they are wearing, show off my short skirt or dress and long legs. Show off some cleavage when bending over, etc. I wonder if I were a female if I would be an exibitionist.
Whenever I see a female in a sexy outfit, I want to get in that outfit.
SheriM

Jane G
01-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Oh yes definately a little jealousy and envy in there, but mostly admiration.

Geneva Lake
01-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Yes. Especially when I see a greatly overweight GG wearing something that would look 1,000 times better on a slim CD, yet the guy looking better in the same outfit would catch hell.

Natalee
01-18-2011, 12:29 PM
Only thing I'm ever jealous of is the shoes women can get their feet into....

I'm a size 12 in closed-toe flats; and most 10 & 11 open-toe heels work. My only problem being is my second toe is 1/4" longer than the big toe; freakish I know, but I must make closed-toe shoes accommodate this one longer toe.

lucidgirl
01-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Terribly ,,

erica12b
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
envy , and shame for feeling it

NathalieX66
01-19-2011, 11:18 PM
F*** yeah.

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 01:47 AM
Just gives me ideas on outfits and fashion

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Why would you feel shame? I love putting on a dress and slipping on a pair of pumps. When I travel on business, I pack for two!

ginafaye
01-20-2011, 03:04 AM
ok the short version is just look in the mens dept...jeans and flannel shirts....womens dept every thing you could imagine is there...........

Tara Jordan Campbell
01-20-2011, 06:04 AM
Not anymore since my fetish clothing and boot collection has expanded.