PDA

View Full Version : How often to you dress enfemme

Traci Simmmons
01-13-2011, 02:39 PM
How often do you dress enfemme per day, week, month or year. I dress only once or twice a month.

Tracy:):battingeyelashes:

Gerrijerry
01-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Let me see. the last time I crossdressed was quite a while ago . Now I never do it anymore. I simple live full time female. It is so much easier that way.

BevAndrews
01-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Every day if my wife is away but once or twice a week asa compromise when she is home.
And I am happy with the compromise, by the way!

AnnaCalliope
01-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm not en femme at work or around family. So I'm probably en femme at least 16 hours a day, 350 days a year. Those times when I'm in drab, I'm almost always under-dressed in panties, leggings and a sports bra.

Eventually I plan on going full time and then I'll differentiate between days I wear make-up.

Cari
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM
I set aside time for once a month; do dress more often if time allows.

Ill also practice makeup ect if I get a few minutes free.

suzy1
01-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Most days when I get home from work. I close the door and become me.

SUZY

StaceyJane
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I guess it really depends on what you call dressing en femme. I shave my arms and laegs everyday. I also never wear wear male underwear, it's panties all the time for me.
Now twice aweek I will get all dressed up and go out shopping. Sometimes to the mall or even just grocery shopping.
Sometimes i just feel like dressing up at home.
Right now I'm at home wearing a very nice female outfit because I just feel like it.

Jilmac
01-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I dress as often as I can, because I can. When I'm at home with nothing to do but household chores I will either stay in my nightie and robe or if I get ambitious I'll put on a pair of girl jeans and an old top to work around the house. If I plan to go out, I will wear a skirt or slacks depending on the weather. A girl has to look presentable when she's out and about.

JohnH
01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
I alternate between dresses and standard men's clothes. I wear standard men's underwear almost all the time and wear undershirts when they don't show under the particular garments I wear.

I keep my arms, legs, and chest shaved at all times, even in the summertime.

Johanna

suchacutie
01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
It varies depending upon conditions. When traveling it's every day for a week. When conditions (work/guests/relative) allow at home its 1-3 days per week. When the house is invaded for long periods, it's whenever I can steal some time! Regardless, the underdressing and the body care continues permanently!

tina

Michelle James
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
24/7 since December 16, with the exception of four hours on Christmas day, 5 1/2 hours Dec. 29 to go to the unemployment office, and 3 1/2 hours today for the same reason. My nails are done with CND Shellac (Tutti Fruiti) it lasts me 14 days and has to be soaked off. Takes about 1/2 hour. So I just leave them on. I guess i'm committed to this or is that should be committed? LOL

melissacd
01-13-2011, 03:28 PM
All of my clothes now are female. So technically speaking I am 7/24, however, at work I configure in a more male mode (though it is a very femme male mode) and when at home I always dress femme. I am hoping one day to reach the stage where I no longer have to configure in a male-ish mode but I am not quite there yet.

Kathryn_Cox
01-13-2011, 03:28 PM
As often as I can, we have others at home so have to be carful, allways when the ironing pile gets to big as Kathryn does the ironing for the whole house. Suzy you are sooooo lucky :o :hugs: Kathryn

Kaz
01-13-2011, 03:31 PM
It's difficult to answer because it is so much part of me. So I have just had a heavenly scented bath and am now smooth all over. Dressed in a dressing gown to dry off with various wet clothes hanging on my radiator... bra, top, tights and cincher thong - all of which were worn most of today. Earlier today I also was wearing 4" heels and a micro skirt while working at home.

Now I am in a fleece top and jeans... no undies, because I have just shaved and it feels good!

Tomorrow, I drive 60 miles to my office and some meetings... so en route I shall probably dress en femme, except that I will need a male top on show to go with the designer stubble! When I get there I'll take the skirt and heels off and don some trousers and male shoes - probably keep the forms in until I get to my office as I can wear a big top coat.

Coming home, I'll get back into skirt and heels and stop off somewhere en route to go walk about a bit.

I am looking forward to needing to stay away from home again, because then I will in Kaz mode every hour I am not face to face with colleagues!

:daydreaming:

kimdl93
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM
It depends. For most of the past three or four years I've dressed at home nearly full time. Now a step daughter is back in the house to save money, so my dressing opportunities are limited to times when she's at work....so basically, I have afternoons and evenings.

Being Paige
01-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Every day I dress, is it really cross dressing any more when you dresss daily?

carhill2mn
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
I am en femme unless my male self is expected by either family or friends.

cdona20
01-13-2011, 04:49 PM
I live with my parents and even though they know about me, they don't want to see me en femme. I usually dress after they have gone to bed. And even when they are awake I get away with wearing eyeliner and mascera around the house.

JennyBaby
01-13-2011, 04:56 PM
24/7/365, :)

Cheryl T
01-13-2011, 05:06 PM
If you only count times when I wear full makeup it's about 2-3 times a month.
If you mean how often do I dress...that's daily. I only feel the need for makeup if we are going out somewhere. Around the house I don't bother.

Trish
01-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I dress for three or four hours in the mornings, and again for three to four hours in the evenings. If sleeping in a night gown counts, all night long.

MichelleP
01-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Underdressed and partially dressed at home, always. Fully dressed and out and about, prolly a couple days a month. Travel stints where I'm en femme 24/7 happen about 3 or 4 times a year - they can range from 1 to 2 days to as long as a week.

Emme
01-13-2011, 07:16 PM
QUOTEI guess it really depends on what you call dressing en femme. I shave my arms and laegs everyday. I also never wear wear male underwear, it's panties all the time for me.
Now twice aweek I will get all dressed up and go out shopping. Sometimes to the mall or even just grocery shopping.
Right now I'm at home wearing a very nice female outfit because I just feel like it.

Well stated, on the money!!!

t-girlxsophie
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I dress at least 5/6 out of seven days a week,when I get home from nightshift its usually into my nightie.
I spend one or two days in male mode for my wife,she loves Sophie but likes time spent with her man too,of course im only too happy to agree to her wishes its all part of being able to compromise and it works for us both :)

DebsUK
01-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Not much at all for the moment (unless you include my stealth girly jeans wearing). I'm dropping the bomb on my wife tht I'm back on the girly bus again as soon as I get the opportunity which should give me more time

Misty G
01-13-2011, 09:18 PM
I just dress the way i feel everyday. but I always have on something femme

Karinsamatha
01-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Every evening during the working week, and all day on the weekends. :)

sissystephanie
01-13-2011, 09:24 PM
I underdress virtually every day! As far as fully dressing enfemme, I do that at least part of almost every day! I dress because I like wearing feminine clothing, not because I want to be a woman. I don't wear a wig or makeup, so obviously I look just like the man that I am, only wearing feminine clothes!

Rachel Morley
01-13-2011, 09:32 PM
Fully presenting en femme? i.e, not girly clothes in boy mode, but with obvious feminine clothes, wig, forms, padding, etc, the whole 9 yards .... then it's about 6 times a month for between 5 and 10 hours at a time. If say my wife and I are going away for a "TG weekend" (happens several times a year) then it's non-stop during the trip.

Jeannie
01-13-2011, 09:42 PM
I told myself that when I retired I would be able to dress as often as I wanted to and that there would be no worries. Well we had a daughter and and a grandson that have been living here now so it's back to only when I'm alone. Tonight however I am under dressed with pantie hose, pink panties and a sports bra, but tomorrow I will be able to dress for at least 3 or 4 hours. I think daughter problem will be gone in about two or three months, then I will be able to get back to my original plan.

Jeannie

PretzelGirl
01-13-2011, 09:49 PM
For me, it is whenever I am home and sometimes when I go out which is really dependant on what I am doing (not for the bowling league!). Except for the time being as I have family staying with us for the next couple of months. And it isn't a situation where I would tell them as I only have met one of them before, so we are getting acquainted without distractions.

RADER
01-13-2011, 09:50 PM
I under-dress most days, with fem jeans (do not tell Karren)
Regular guy tennis, can't find fem shoes in my size,(14-WWW)
In a dress about 2 times a month. Rader

Terri Andrews
01-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Not as often as I would like but I am out 3 or 4 evenings a week and usually on Sundays .

prene
01-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Not as often as I wish to.

Daily usually no work hours or gym time either.

Wish it was more.

KrystalA
01-14-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm pretty much like Trish. At least 3 or 4 hours every morning, and most days in late afteroon and evening, and always sleep in panties and a nightie. One thing I do is wear panties 24/7

lauraabdl
01-14-2011, 07:14 AM
I guess it really depends on what you call dressing en femme. I shave my arms and laegs everyday. I also never wear wear male underwear, it's panties all the time for me.

I'm like you Stacey, I dress everyday and I threw away all of my drab underware and only wear panties have for years.
I always sleep in nightgowns and just recently added wearing of forms at night, mornings are a pleasure now.
I wear outfits every day at home and go out as often as possible. My house work gets done so much faster these days, I just feel more at home in a clean house.

Karen kc
01-14-2011, 07:32 AM
Shaved daily-except when I'm lazy,underdressed 24/7, skirt,dress forms-3-4 times a wk full blown Karen once a week maybe once once every 2 wks

Tina B.
01-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Always under dressed, partially dressed a couple days a week. anything from girlie jeans, up to a skirt and blouse, no wig and make up. Then three or four days a week a dress fully. Thats not for just a hour here or there, I get out of bed and dress for the day. After reading this back, I guess I have to admit, I'm in femme a lot more than I'm in drab these days. It's a winter think, as long as it's raining, I have a lot of home time.
Tina B.

Morganx
01-15-2011, 09:22 AM
I underdress everyday and femm up a bit after work. When I get home I usually shave, put my wig and a little make up on (getting better at it!) and hang out around the house in a comfy skirt. Once or twice a week we get dolled up and go over a friend's house or something along those lines.

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Not nearly as much as I would like, always underdressing and fully a few times a month.

Natalee
01-15-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm lucky enough to be self-employed. So I'm usually 3-4 days per week. I make it a point to dress-up for work once a week; but most often it's a sports top and a skirt, or knee highs.

Almost every day I'm in my Clarks Mary-Jane slip-ons. Too comfy.

Loni
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
every day, i get up and take off my night gown, and put on a skirt, etc. not always makeup (time problem) till time for me to go to work. then as soon as i get home.
under-dressed ALL the time..except for the Dr's office.
even in boy mode my jeans came from the womens dept, they are just cut and fit better. i do not like the baggy look.

TGMarla
01-15-2011, 11:14 AM
On average, I am at liberty to dress about four times a week, depending on whether I want to go through the hassle. I ordinarily don't bother with doing my eyes, since it's a lot of extra clean up. I generally dress to the nines on Saturday mornings when I get the house to myself for the entire day. The other times, I wear makeup, blush, and lipstick only. And I save the nice fingernails for the weekend, too.

Kassey
01-15-2011, 11:50 AM
I am in the postion where the oppurtunity is rare, but panties are a must and the stealthy girly jeans are an everyday requirement. In fact I don't believe I have any drab one any more, they just dont fit right
Kassey xxx

Raychel
01-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Due to change in schedules around the house, I almost never get any time to dress. Maybe once a month.

Mistybtm
01-15-2011, 07:24 PM
:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes: Every day I am dressed for a wile at least the only time i am not is when at work or out running errons and then most time i have somthing Fem on.

bostonbecky
01-17-2011, 12:48 PM
I probably wear panties 5 or 6 times a week and try and dress fully once or twice a month... just got a wig so now I'm super excited!!

Bethany38
01-17-2011, 01:50 PM
As much as I can, but usally at least once a week. The past week has been everyday.

Elsa von Spielburg
01-17-2011, 02:08 PM
It used to be as much as a couple times a week a just year ago, but now that my final year of school has set in along with the stress and extreme workload that comes with it, I've only really had time ~1-2 per month. Bleah.

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 02:25 AM
Oh my gosh, so little! Multiple times per week for sure. When my wife is away, it's daily in full make up with wig and dress and heels....

Stephanie Anne
01-20-2011, 02:36 AM
How often do you [wear clothes] per day, week, month or year.

1,7,28-31,365

ginafaye
01-20-2011, 02:40 AM
i sleep almost every nite in anything i like....unless we have overnite guests....fully dressing is just a few times a month

Tara Jordan Campbell
01-20-2011, 06:11 AM
I try to dress every day with something even if it is just bra and panties under whatever I have on.

erickka
01-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Monday thru Friday for about 4 hours before work. I commute about 1 1/3 hours to work, and love driving enfemme. Occasionally all day Saturday or Sunday when the wife is working, I dress and clean house and do laundry. It seems that I get more done when I've got my Femme side revved up.

Celeste
01-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Usually twice a week,I began to miss it a great deal if i wait any longer than that,it brightens my mood and reminds me of the things that are important to me.

dominique
01-20-2011, 11:04 AM
With me its usually 4 mornings a week. Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday. Its wonderful to be able to dress that often.

Newmichelle1959
01-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Since Feb23, 1988! That was the day i decided to dress and go out in public for first time. I have been full time as michelle since Dec 1990

herwannabe
01-20-2011, 11:23 AM
:battingeyelashes:Everyday and twice on Sunday:battingeyelashes:

KarenSusan
01-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Every day after work and all day on Saturdays and Sundays, Also at night, I always wear a nightgown.

ninapuella
01-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I try to do it once a week.

Emily Ann Brown
01-20-2011, 01:38 PM
6 PM to 7 AM weekdays. Most all the weekend except to church.

Em

Billie Jean
01-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Lately it has been everyday but sometimes I'll go months before dressing.

Margot
01-20-2011, 08:48 PM
Daily 24/7. I don't wear too much makeup when I go out but at home yes. I am retired so that's a plus.

MaryAnn40c
01-21-2011, 03:13 AM
I wear undies everyday and when I can my ladies jeans.

BOBBI G.
01-21-2011, 04:46 AM
If I'm not in the shower, or one of the very few activities requiring me as my birth certificate, (divorce court or such), Then I'm dressed. Maybe not in skirts, dresses, or bikinis, but in one of the many different styles available.

Bobbi

MsMichelle
01-21-2011, 06:05 AM
I'm out never less than once a week sometimes twice a week. I always wear female panties daily because I just hate feeling of mens and I wear a teddy or nighty to bed daily. If you count the "bare" facts well that would be from nose to toes for the past 15 years. I just can't tolerate hair anyplace. Just way too yucky.

MsMichelle
01-21-2011, 06:09 AM
I set aside time for once a month; do dress more often if time allows.

Ill also practice makeup ect if I get a few minutes free.

With your looks Cari, I wouldn't think you need much more practice.

sonalik75
01-21-2011, 06:09 AM
I try to dress as and when possible. Mostly evenings, weekends and the days I work from home.

Ashlee
01-21-2011, 07:09 AM
Not as often as I'd like and then for an hour or 2 max until the kid wakes up. I was on a business trip back in sept. and had a whole week of Ashlee time in my hotel room. I had a good time becoming her for hours. sigh.....

joan658
01-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Every day ... I have a supportive wife who accepts that my cross dressing is part of what makes me the person she loves ... I am very lucky to have found her 15 years ago.

Laura De Santis
01-21-2011, 09:33 AM
every day after office hours dressed
and every friday afternoon full pampered

sherib
01-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Although I can't dress completley all the time, I aleast wear something two or three days a week. Sometimes if I only can get an hour I wear heels and stockings.

Melissa Rose
01-21-2011, 11:01 AM
1-2 times a week is typical for me. Occasionally it will be a few more. Most of the time, if I'm dressing it is to go out. If I'm not going out, I'm usually testing out a new outfit before I wear it out.

Stephanie47
01-21-2011, 12:57 PM
I try to dress from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday, when school is in session. I especially like dressing when it is warm, spring to fall. Right now I am wearing a mid calf black dress with a purple and teal floral print, black bra, black Velrose mid calf slip, black garter girdle with black stockings, and, of course black heels. No makeup tho, but, a curly shoulder length gray wig. If I had the opportunity I'd dress 24/7 forever, except for family gatherings.

joan658
01-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Everyday ... I have a very special supportive wife ... :-)

tammii1111
01-23-2011, 07:01 PM
I guess for me it depends on what we consider dressing enfemme. If it is totally dressed as a lady then not very often. In my opinion any time I have some femme attire on I consider it enfemme - so the answer then is often.

Jenn868
01-23-2011, 07:45 PM
I would say that recently I have been dressing close to 4 times a week depending on how busy I am. Pretty much whenever I get a chance to I try to take advantage of it!

stacy-marie hanna
01-23-2011, 07:57 PM
most nights even if just for a hour itry not to dress when my gf is down mine although she sometime dresses me up in the bedroom and we have been to a few burlesque nights with me as stacy and also to a halloween party at my sisters last year.

stacy-marie

Kaz
01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
Underdressing... 80 - 90%.

Partial dressing... 10%

100%....5%

Leslie Langford
01-23-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm currently semi-retired (involuntarily, due to the recent economic meltdown) but am still doing some consulting work from my home. Consequently, I am now able to dress to my heart's content 5 days a week and I occasionally go out en femme during the day while my wife is at work. And on those days when she has an evening activity planned (e.g. a girl's night out) with friends, I can make a whole day out of being out in public.

That's been one of the few benefits of being without a full-time job, but my current state of bliss regarding my crossdressing will come to a screeching halt later this year when my wife officially retires and will be at home all day. She knows, but is only marginally accepting, and I really haven't figured out yet what to do when that time comes. It's really hard to have to go back into the closet at this point, and my dilemma brings to mind the lyrics of that old WWI song which goes "... How you going to keep them down on the farm, after they've seen Paree...":doh::sad:

minkiheels
01-24-2011, 01:25 AM
i probably get to fully dress maybe once every 2-3 months if im lucky :-(

SusanQ
01-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Underneath, almost every day. I almost always wear either a brief girdle, or a pair of panties. I always wear knee high nylons, unless I'm wearing pantyhose...and I frequently wear feminine tops and leggings.

DAVIDA
01-24-2011, 06:21 AM
I am very lucky!:thumbsup:
I am dressed every day.:D
I don't do make-up or wig every day, but I wear the clothes all the time while I am home.:)
I have more female clothes than male clothes.
I also wear ladies jeans almost exclusively when I do leave the house.:D

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Every day...I'm very lucky

Syndi
01-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Not often. :(
Mostly do alot of underdressing but it is enough for now.

prom queen
01-24-2011, 01:20 PM
I typically try to dress 3 to 4 times a week sometimes more sometimes less

Fiona Lindum
01-25-2011, 04:27 AM
I dress whenever I can. Sometimes that means going several weeks without dressing , but I have now been able to dress for the last 3 days.

Anneliese
01-25-2011, 10:52 AM
I am very lucky!
I am dressed every day.
I don't do make-up or wig every day, but I wear the clothes all the time while I am home.
I have more female clothes than male clothes.
I also wear ladies jeans almost exclusively when I do leave the house.

This is me as well. I am dressed EVERY morning before work, and all day on my days off...if at home. I also own more girl clothes than guy clothes. For the last few weeks I've worn women's jeans everywhere. They fit me SO much better than men's jeans, and it's a turn-on as well. Most of the time they're passable (all are low-cut skinnies) jeans to all but the most discerning person (I think), but I also wear several pairs I think are obviously girly out in public. I can imagine how exciting it must be to go out fully dressed. I'd wear panties or even better, a thong, if I didn't work out every day. My tight girly t-shirts and tight girly jeans are, at this point, as far as I'll go in a locker room.

Pythos
01-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Fully enfem? For a while, once a week for photo shoots. My fem self has not gone out and about, and may not. My androgynous look is also decreasing in frequency. Now, my wearing my leggings, catsuits, and disco pant, has not decreased. I have pretty much successfully integrated those styles into my normal daily wear. I still get looks, usually from older people. I want to integrate my skirts soon.

But as silly as it may seem, I feel age is coming in as a factor, which urks me to no end. Also my pursuit of acquiring the flight instructor rating is also playing a role. How is a perspective student going to view his flight instructor dressing like a woman? It should not be an issue by all rights, but thanks to inaction on our parts, this is the case.

In short, I am becoming a coward.

lisagurl83
01-25-2011, 11:42 AM
I try to every day during winter months! not so much during summer to humid here to get all dolled up!!!

Cynthia Anne
01-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Bra, panties and nylons I wear 27/7. Skirt and top about four days each week. Lipstick and other makeup always except when sleeping!

Charise52
01-25-2011, 07:54 PM
I wear girl jeans every day and girl tops and sweaters, with camis and panties underneath... in the summer I wear girls jean shorts and sleevrless tops... in the house I wear dresses and skirts... and I have gone out in skirts...

Toronto Kristen
01-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Right now, nowhere near as much as I would like. I need to build my wardrobe up first. Then, I spend more time en femme.