PDA

View Full Version : I saw another girl dressed today.

Sandra H
09-17-2005, 06:51 PM
I went into a local store for lunch today and as I was about to sit at a table I saw a woman from the back taking her coat off. She was very smart and I thought she had nice legs. As I looked at her I noticed that she was a CD. The giveaway was the wig which whilst very nice short and blond look like a wig, it was very stiff. She was with a man who was dressed smartly in a suit. I wanted to go and ask if she would help me, but did not want to upset her. She looked great.

The best part was that although the restaurant was very busy not another person was looking at her or giving her any notice. I cringed when a family came and sat on the next table with a boy of about 10 or 11, as they tend to be the most inquisitive. But everyone got on with their meals and never gave the CD a second look. I think it was because she just acted naturally and did not panic when she noticed me looking at her. If she is a member of this board and reads this post all I want to say is well done and I am very jealous, you looked GREAT.

It shows that when we go out and think we are found out, it could be that we give ourselves away by panicking and if we held out nerve we could get away with it more often.

Lauren_T
09-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Sure! As poster after poster here has attested, confidence trumps 'passability' as far as being accepted is concerned... :)

Jesse69
09-17-2005, 07:49 PM
But even real women wear wigs - so it just could have been a real woman. How was her voice?

windycissy
09-17-2005, 11:16 PM
You broke the code: attitude is everthing. Of course, you have to get your clothes, makeup and wig working, but once you pull yourself together and cross that threshold, if you carry yourself like the person you appear to be, you are 90% of the way there. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

DonnaT
09-18-2005, 09:34 AM
But even real women wear wigs - so it just could have been a real woman.

So true, especially women undergoing chemo for cancer.

Sandra H
09-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I though it could have been a real woman, but no it was one of us. I watched her and it was the little things, like she was concentrating on eating enfem and the bottom half i.e.: her legs went into male mode and were open as she sat eating her soup. Then as she patted the corners of her mouth was very fem, just a little too fem. Her figure was that of a man straight down so all in all I think she was a CD.

I am not criticising her with the above comments. I was very envious of her as over all she looked great. What I am trying to say is I think from the comments above that she was a CD If she was a real woman she looked like a cd but I only noticed because I am one myself and know about these things. Whereas, the other customers took no notice at all. This should give us all a little confidence when going out all we need to do is after getting our cloths and make up right, go out there with bags of confidence and everything should be fine. It was a nice experience seeing things from a spectators point of view. I only wish I had the nerve to talk with her and ask for help and advice.

BeckyCath
09-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Hi Sandra

No one takes a blind bit of notice to be honest, everyone is too busy in thier own reality! I was out in Oxford today, and i was totally convinced the "guy" driving the park and ride bus was a tranny, and ofcourse, as i got off in the city centre, I was asked if i was going to the Reading meeting at the end of the month! Problem is, and it was a new one on me, I had no idea who "she" is, but she knew who i was from one of the UK forums I'm on!

Just a little plea from me, if you see me when i'm out, please do say hello, but please, please, pease, say who you are, so i know!

Rebecca (Confidence is a preference, the habitual voyuer is what it's known as)

Lindahexi
09-20-2005, 07:57 AM
Hi Sandra,

I was paying some money into my bank last week when a CD walked in, she looked really nice but it was obviously a CD or TX. She was wearing a red trouser suit and high heels, and her wig was blonde with a bow on the back; she gave me rather an off-putting stare. I would have liked to have had a chat with her, maybe over a coffee, but just couldn't get enough nerve to break the ice. As I was leaving a member of staff, that I know, said 'that woman in red was a man' does that bother you I replied, 'not at all ' she said. I can't help wondering though why she wanted to tell me then!

Lisa Golightly
09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
I watched her and it was the little things, like she was concentrating on eating enfem and the bottom half i.e.: her legs went into male mode and were open as she sat eating her soup.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek:

Priscilla1018
09-20-2005, 10:03 AM
It takes courage to go out,more than I have.But most people are busy with their own conversations or thoughts to notice,unless it's glaringly obvious.

kathy gg
09-20-2005, 12:39 PM
Since we are on the subject....
I am postive I saw a mtf transexual (of course I have no way of knowing if she was pre- or post op) but anyway...I was playing in a tennis tournament at our club near Toronto and she came with one of our members. Which suprised the heck out of me as the member she came with is a super macho dude. SHe sat quietly and never made any effort to talk to any of the women, but on that note none of us made any effort either. I was busy playing and basically between matches it was potty breaks or wolfing down a protein bar before the next match, not to mention I probably was stinking to high heaven after the second game...

But back to her. No one there noticed her, she was dresed a bit too nicely to just sit out in the hot sun and watch a tennis match. (and folks, this is not a fancy club either...) She had her own hair, but the signs like the shape of her arms, her hands were bigger than her boyfriends, shoe size, and her upper body was very much like a male. And although I have seen girls with manly porprtions, well.. once you start adding up the clues they all pointed to mtf ts. But she did pass and I dont' believe one person there realized it.

Could not tell you her age and there is no way I am going to casually ask about her to the bf, becuase I am thinking either he does not know or he knows and well then it is none of my gosh darn busines is it!

hugs

JoAnnDallas
09-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Since she was with a male companion, that too helped her blend in.

JoAnn

kathy gg
09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Since she was with a male companion, that too helped her blend in.

JoAnn

Hmm, actually Joann I would usually say it would not make a difference. But at this sort of setting the woman all hang out and talk together. And the guys all hang out and talk together. It was ladies and mens doubles, not mixed, so there was not alot of guys and girls sitting together chatting like normal and fratanizing. We did that while they served us lunch.. but between getting on and off the court we were all with our partners stratagizing.

But, and this is a big one, if that gal had showed up with a female friend, she would have had to sit where we were all hanging out and then she would have been 'forced' to talk to us. Because she was there with a her guy and made no move to come over and hang out with the women she was sparred that extra scrutiny.

I still dont' think she would have been 'outed' while talking to us, if it had happened, and I think everyone would have been to polite to say something while she was there. But I bet after she left the tounges would have been a 'wagging...

Kimberly
09-20-2005, 04:48 PM
Where are all these out and out CDs!!!??!? I wanna meet a couple :(

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Where are all these out and out CDs!!!??!? I wanna meet a couple :(

Come to San Francisco, you'll find thundering herds of us here. :D

Katrina
09-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Come to San Francisco, you'll find thundering herds of us here. :D

Thundering herds????

Oh give me a home...
where the crossdressers roam...
and the girlz go shopping all day...

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Oh give me a home...
where the crossdressers roam...
and the girlz go shopping all day...

Well the Folsom Street Fair (http://www.folsomstreetfair.com/) is this weekend, so I imagine some of us will be wrangled, roped and even branded. :eek:

But the nice thing about being a t-girl in SF is that if we're read we're just doing our part to provide local color for the tourists from Topeka. :D