PDA

View Full Version : body hair - it's all a matter of perspective

Jay Cee
01-14-2011, 07:38 AM
My SO remarked to me yesterday how she thought that a couple of her male relatives seemed to have a lot of hair on their arms. But then she realized it wasn't that they were overly hairy - it's just that she's gotten used to me being hair free.

And for that, I am grateful.

Kelly DeWinter
01-14-2011, 08:00 AM
Sounds like a good marriage, with great communication.

Michelle James
01-14-2011, 10:07 AM
I know what you mean. I was always self conscious about my arm hair, until I got a good look at my daughter in laws arms. The poor thing is like Sasquatch, and it doesn't bother her at all. No one seems to notice or car. Still I keep mine trimmed and bleached.

t-girlxsophie
01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
I think there's far too much worry and concern about hairy arms,Arm hair varies on men,and women for that matter,would you assume that a guy with fair skin,was a CD because his arms weren't very hairy.Theres a GG at my work who has quite hairy arms,but she is all woman.I don't mean to generalise,as we all have different concerns (work,SOs etc) but since I shaved my arms I've never looked back.

:hugs:Sophie

Rachel Morley
01-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Your wife and mine are "two peas in a pod" :) My wife has gotten so used to me being completely hair free that any time she sees a "regular guy" with "regular body hair" she literally shudders and says "uggh ... that's way too hairy for me" :)

Jeannie
01-14-2011, 09:35 PM
I am slowly working my way to being hairless. I shaved my chest hair and legs (finally) and now I need to work on the arms.

Jeannie

Natalee
01-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Before I ever considered dressing; I always shaved my arm, leg, and chest hair quite short.

My hair seems to never stop growing out; and I always cut it to a #2, to avoid having to trim it so often. Now, I typically either use a #1 or an actual razor. And I've begun to actually prefer my arm-pits fully shaved.

So saving (man-scaping) was always just something I did out of necessity.

BevAndrews
01-15-2011, 12:32 AM
I wish my wife felt tnat way about body hair. she likes me hairy so we compromise in that my legs and underarms are waxed but my arms are ahiry most of the time. They get waxed twice a year when the hair starts itching too much.

Kate Lynn
01-15-2011, 12:36 AM
My wife wont let me shave my body hair off,she said she loves snuggling up next to her wookie on cold winter nights. :o

NathalieX66
01-15-2011, 12:40 AM
As much as I love my guy side, I am already doing electrolysis on my face to satisfy both my guy & girl side....laser too! it's going to take several sessions. It's all ongoing, and I'm not stopping. Yes, I am doing electro on my face, particulary my mustache.

Fine...just get it done. No loss for me.
I've had enough compaints from my girlfriend, mom & boss about skipping a day or two for not shaving.

I've had enough. I'm a crosssdresser that occasionally goes out in public. Being a CD'er will never change.

Jocelyn Quivers
01-15-2011, 09:57 AM
Your wife and mine are "two peas in a pod" :) My wife has gotten so used to me being completely hair free that any time she sees a "regular guy" with "regular body hair" she literally shudders and says "uggh ... that's way too hairy for me" :)

My wife has the same perspective. I have also been told I am not allowed to go back to ever having leg, arm, or body hair because she has gotten too used me being hair free.

Kassey
01-15-2011, 12:09 PM
I really hate hairy, I have been hair free for quite along time including the arms. Yes I am concious of peoples attitudes especially in the warmer months when short sleeves are a must, but when I got to the place that of "so what" it is much more liberating. I just dont think about it anymore and if a question is posed well, follicosis is and good excuse... possibly.
Kassey xxx

Soriya
01-15-2011, 01:12 PM
I gave up being self conscious about shaving my body hair. It's really simple. If you want to shave it off but don't because of what others say, then you are living your life for them. This is 2011, who cares? I started shaving all mine back in 2003 for an after picture for a fitness contest I did. I liked it better and kept doing it ever since. Could care less what others think, can't stop anyone from thinking what they do anyway. :)

missysubcd
01-17-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm naturally quite hairy which isn't so sexeh when dressing or even just as a guy.

I've just had a win with my fg offering to help me use hair remover on my back this week!

Little steps..

lauraabdl
01-17-2011, 08:07 AM
I started shaving body hair off years ago and have never looked back, recentely shaved off all of my facial hair and the new face canvas to do makeup on is amazing.
Just wish I could have done it sooner.

GingerLeigh
01-17-2011, 08:58 AM
As a joke, my wife shaved my chest a few months ago. It's still shaved. She seemed uncomfortable with it at first, now she says she likes it. It looks clean and young. I asked if she wanted me to grow it back before the summer hit and she asked why? I had no answer.