PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ELSE believe in the CD Wish Fairy?

docrobbysherry
01-14-2011, 08:59 PM
This is how I remember my meeting with her! Mind u, it was many years ago and I'd had a large pizza and several beers just before I went to bed the nite before!:drink:

I awoke to a bright lite and what sounded like a zylephone! Looking around, I saw what appeared to be Tinkerbell in my bedroom!:eek:

Ok, I guess I'm still dreaming, I said.

I have no idea, said Tink!

Whoa! I'm not used to my fantasies speaking!

I don't give a darn what you're used to, I'm just here to do my job!

Which is?

I'm a "Wish Fairy".

Oh yeah! Here to grant me 3 wishes? I've had THIS fantasy before!

Actually, it's 2.

What? Whatever! Go ahead then, let's get this over with! I need to get to work.

Ok. Here's the first: You're now a pretty, young woman!:D

Oh, yeah! Cool! ( I get up and look in a mirror.) You're NOT doing your job very well fairy! I still see the SAME wrinkled old man in the mirror!:straightface:

That's Not my job! I'm NOT a "Miracle Fairy"! You've been changed alrite. However, if u wish to LOOK and FEEL like a pretty young woman, that part's entirely up to U!

No! I DON'T want to look and feel like a woman AT ALL! You're making a mistake! I've NEVER wished for THAT in my entire life!:Angry3:

Oh! This isn't YOUR wish, it's the wish of the BIG FAIRY up above!:)

What a load of -----! So, this is someone ELSE'S idea? Even tho I don't want to be woman, I'm to become one anyway? Yet, I don't look or feel like one!? Except on the inside? So, what am supposed to do now? I have NO IDEA what it's like to look, act, or feel like a woman! Much less a pretty, young one! This makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! :doh:

Yes! Oh! And that reminds me! Of the SECOND WISH! Tada!

Oh, I'll bet THIS is going to be GOOD!:brolleyes:

It IS! The Head Fairy wishes that U spend the REST of your life trying to BECOME the pretty, young woman u really r inside!:devil:

Anyone else run into this fairy? What wishes did she grant YOU!?:tongueout

Kelly DeWinter
01-14-2011, 09:14 PM
No but I have heard of the "Boob Fairy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRYpQhBbGU

ninapuella
01-14-2011, 09:19 PM
I wish there was a CD wish fairy. Life had been so much easier.

Jeannie
01-14-2011, 09:32 PM
No but I have heard of the "Boob Fairy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRYpQhBbGU

I love it. That was funny. A genie in bottle wouldn't be to bad either.

Jeannie

Stephanie Miller
01-14-2011, 10:46 PM
The amazed woman asked if she got three wishes. The fairy said, 'Nope, sorry, three-wish fairies are a storybook myth. I'm a one-wish fairy. So... What'll it be? The woman did not hesitate. She said, 'I want peace in the Middle East '. See this map? I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love the Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony.

The fairy looked at the map and exclaimed, 'Lady, be reasonable. These countries have been at war for thousands of years. I'm good but not THAT good! I don't think it can be done. Make another wish and please be reasonable.'
The woman thought for a minute and said, ' Well, I've never been able to find the right man. You know - one that's considerate and fun, romantic, likes to cook and help with the house cleaning, is good in bed, and gets along with my family, doesn't watch sports all the time, and is faithful. That is what I wish for...a good man.'
The fairy let out a SIGH, rolled her eyes and said, 'Let me see the map again.

AnnaCalliope
01-14-2011, 11:13 PM
I've heard a similar one, except it was a guy who wanted a bridge from California to Hawaii. When his genie refused, he wanted to understand women. The genie replied with, "You want 4 or 6 lanes on that bridge?"

Kelly DeWinter
01-15-2011, 12:42 AM
An older crossdresser died in drab and went to heaven. Saint Peter met him at the Pearly Gates, When asked his name, Saint Peter searched his list and said "I'm so sorry, there has been a terrible mistake, you are not supposed to be here for another 11 years !, How can we make this uo to you ? The man said, "Send me back home young again, so that I can live my life without regrets, then we'll call it even" "Done !" said Saint Peter, and the crossdresser found himself in his first apartment as a 25 year old. With a chance to live his life over the crossdresser decided to become a transexual, so he underwent SRS, breast augmentation and facial reconstruction. 6 months after the last surgery healed, She then went shopping for a new wardrobe, With a new dress, high heels and with arms load witrh bags of new clothes she crossed the street in front of Macys, only to be run over by a bus. Back at the Pearly Gates she confronted Saint Peter "I thought I was sent back to live my life without regrets ? Why am I here again so soon ? Saint Peter looked her over , then checked is list one twice three times, His eyes wide, he replied " Goodness you are not supposed to be here for 62 years, we did'nt recognise you !"

Stephanie Anne
01-15-2011, 01:15 AM
Wait a second. There is a magically fairy that lives in compact disks that grants wishes? These wishing creatures actually scare me. One second you wish to be debt free and next thing you know some guy name Guido is knocking on your door asking for a "favor".

No thank you Bacon Brothers Greatest Hits 1984-2004 fairy, I don't wish to have a wish granted by you and your hidden clauses.

eluuzion
01-15-2011, 10:03 AM
I believe in anybody that gives me presents or leaves me some money under my pillow. I was a little skeptical about a rabbit walking around my yard carrying a basket full of chicken eggs and hiding them in bushes. Rabbits don't lay eggs, chicken's do. So what happened to the chicken that laid those eggs?

I grew up in the Midwest. The end of our backyard was the beginning of a huge forest. I used to spend a lot of time catching lightning bugs. I first thought they were fairies, but my mom told me they were just bugs. So I decided to smash them on the driveway to see that kewl glowing line.

I also remember thinking this kid that lived down the street from me when I was a kid, might be a fairy. I got in trouble with my Dad when he heard me use the word "fairy". He told me they were "fags".

I was lucky to have that guy around to help me develop a constructive approach to life. That guy must have thought I was constructive, because he was a home builder/developer, and gave me a job framing houses. He did have a strange name though. I think he said his name was Dad or Brad or something like that. I never got a chance to ask him since he was not round much.

I always wondered why the tooth fairy collected teeth.

No, I do not believe in the CD fairy. I don't why. Maybe because they are so small they would not be passable. I might feel different if I find some money under my pillow. I will just have to see what happens.
:love:

msniki48
01-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Docrobbysherry....i think you have looked into the depths of my soul:doh:....reading your whimsical version of what has happened to you....it must be true and she must exist.

Looking in the mirror this morning i was just thinking the same thing

what do we do now?:daydreaming::daydreaming:

:hugs:

SuzanneBender
01-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Sherry I couldn't help but to smile at this whimsical tale of wonder and intrigue. I do relate to your story. That silly fairy visited me at a very early age. However, since she is a crossdressing fairy I believe that she really wasn't a fairy. She is really an Elf named Phil that like to put on wings and flutter around so often to satisfy her inner fairy.

Madilyn A.
01-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Some really great comments already to this thread, but Sherry I would say you nailed it for me with your story of the CD Wish Fairy.

StarrOfDelite
01-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Your recitation of the ingestion of a pizza and several beers before the CD Wish Fairy visited you, reminded me of the time I had a conversation with Jesus after eating a garlic, green pepper, onion and scrambled egg Sub sandwich and drinking a bottle of Chianti several years ago.

I occasionally do have vivid and wonderful dreams about being young and beautiful, and being the toast of the Manhattan party scene. Waking up to reality is hard after having them. I'm sure if the Devil came to me and offered to buy my soul in exchange for the reality I'd be sorely tempted.

t-girlxsophie
01-15-2011, 03:51 PM
And the winner of the most surreal post of 2011 goes to:heehee: 2 wishes just wouldn't be enough for me:)

:hugs:Sophie

LilSissyStevie
01-15-2011, 11:11 PM
I never believed in fairies until I became one. I'm authorized to grant an unlimited number of wishes but only to my SO. When she says, "I wish someone would do those dishes" or "I wish my car was washed" or "I wish the laundry was put away" I'm the little fairy that makes it happen.:battingeyelashes: