PDA

View Full Version : my wifes acceptance

charlene#2
01-15-2011, 04:35 AM
yesterday my wife and i were shopping in meijers and when we got through with the groceries and was heading to checkout i said i would like to look at some dresses that i had seen earlier,so we went over and she said which ones,so i showed her and she helped me pick one out.then she surprised me by saying when we move closer to our family that i will have to be careful of when i shave my legs i guess that i just didnt know just how accepting my wife was.i wear panties all the time,sometimes stockings or pantyhose,sometimes a nighty,she says that she does not care, she just wants to protect me from being caught and being made fun of.just thought i would share.

Angela Dressing
01-15-2011, 04:40 AM
you are so lucky

Michelle 51
01-15-2011, 05:28 AM
That makes life a lot easier.Your one of the lucky ones

Amy Hepker
01-15-2011, 07:42 AM
Most GGs do not want others to know that they are with a guy that dresses like a female. There could be many reasons like they do not want to be thought of as Gay themselves or peer and family pressure like there is one of those wierdos in a dress again. The thing is that in the present day many people do not really care how you dress as long as you do not include them in it. You will find many GGs are accepting as long as you are not there Man and even older Ladies think that it is funny we dress like them. Older males on the other hand think that anyone out of the ordinary is just down right sick and perverted. It really is to bad, I think for many of us that if we were born like right now would have far better acceptance than what we grew up with and with what we are going through. The thing is that when many of us were growing up girls had to wear dresses and prissy things when they were young, this only adds to what we think we want to look like or wish we had gone through when we grew up.

I know many GGs will probably hate me for this remark, but why would a GG LOVE you as a Male but resent the fact that you are Female also. After all everyone walking around today has both Male and Female hormones in them, does that make all Males or all Females Gay because we LOVE someone, No of course not. We are who we are and we should be able to dress the way we feel.

Maria 60
01-15-2011, 08:01 AM
I think we have the same wife. She was always excepted of it, but a few years back she lost her uncle to cancer at a young age. She told me not to hold back, if i want something, no matter what to tell her and she will get it. She wants me to experience what i feel. She also worries about me getting caught and made fun of. I try not to push her to much i don't want her to get sick of Maria. I am happy for you that you have a excepting wife also.

suchacutie
01-15-2011, 08:39 AM
I was about to write "my wife is also very protective of Tina", but then it struck me that my wife is protective of me in any gender, and I of her! It just goes with the territory.

Danielle Gee
01-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I think we have the same wife. She was always excepted of it, but a few years back she lost her uncle to cancer at a young age. She told me not to hold back, if i want something, no matter what to tell her and she will get it. She wants me to experience what i feel. She also worries about me getting caught and made fun of. I try not to push her to much i don't want her to get sick of Maria. I am happy for you that you have a excepting wife also.

Ditto for my sweetie Maria, She's very accepting and protective of me. Sometime when I'm feeling low, I'll wonder if I'm failing her in some way by putting all this CD'ing on her plate. But she seems genuinely "Cool" with it so these feeling usually pass quickly.

Danielle

KandisTX
01-15-2011, 10:16 AM
My wife has known about and been accepting of my crossdressing since the third day after we met each other almost 16 years ago. While she has no problem with friends finding out or knowing about my crossdressing, for obvious reasons her family (parents and sister), are kept in the proverbial dark about the crossdressing.

Tina B.
01-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Isn't it great to have a wife that accepts you for what you are, all of you! I told my wife 35 years ago, and she accepted it the day I told her. Now I spend most of my time at home dressed, and the worst thing she ever says to me is, that skirt is too short, or those things don't really go together. But most of the time it's more like, oh thats cute. or nice job with your make up. But she prefers we keep it in the closet, out of her fears. Which is OK by me because of kids from my first marriage, would not understand.
Tina B.

Kassey
01-15-2011, 11:44 AM
It is great to have a wife that is understanding and protective. I started CDing at a very early age and obviously being confused about took the macho route through life, My first wife which was only a couple of years was not an understanding person and never knew my secret. It was a hard life with her a fortunatly for both of us was quite short but heart wrenchiing. When I meet my second wife, to be fair I had accepted that I was probably going to go the whole way, but she captured my heart and surprizingly from getting together I used to wear her panties to work and it grew from there. 20 years into the relationship she named Kassey which was great and for the last 5 years we have enjoyed each others company occasionally while being careful as she has the same "dont let any one find out" approach. I can live with that, but sometimes it would be nicer more often.... probably selfish, I know.
Kassey xxx.

kym
01-15-2011, 12:21 PM
my wife started out that way, "honey, I love that side of you but be careful the wrong people may find out" in time it progressed to "if your going to go out in public with me, you have to look appropriate, and we are just friends to everyone who sees us" now its " hurry up and take a shower, put your makeup and wig on, and lets go to the grocery store and lunch, who cares what these people think, I'm out with my wife damn it. so what if she was originally a man?" progress can be made but it takes time.

charlytuna
01-15-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm glad to see that I'm not alone with a beautiful loving accepting wife . been married 31yrs now and she still protect and help with my dressing

Rachel05
01-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Great wife is what I say

Stephanie47
01-15-2011, 01:30 PM
You're extremely fortunate. My wife does not want my cross-dressing to become known because it would embarrass her! I do not push the cross-dressing issue because having an adversarial issue hanging over both of us would lead to great marital discord. Now it's kind of out of sight, out of mind. Even to have her participate in a dress up on Halloween would be great, but, it isn't going to happen.