PDA

View Full Version : I came face to face with my female side while in male mode

Ericka2
01-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Picture this, I usually go buy my female clothing with my wife,or enfemme but I was by myself and in male mode and decided to go into a female store just to do some shopping, I was a little nervous since I usually never do this, as a I walked in the store a nice Hispanic young ladie asked me in Spanish if she could help me, usually my male mode kicks in and always try to be a wise guy and usually use a line to make her laugh, but this time, my female mode came in face to face and said to her, actually, I'm looking for some clothing for me, she seem a little surprised at the beginning but she took a glimpse at me and ask me what kind of clothing I had in mind, I went on to tell her more or less what I was looking for and she started to make some suggestions on what would look nice on me, now all this was happening while in male mode!
Finally! Ericka's been liberated! And is nothing my male side can do about it, he finally accepted me out in the open, do all this makes sense?

insearchofme
01-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Isn't it liberating to shop in male mode? Good for you and it gets better!

sissystephanie
01-15-2011, 03:02 PM
I've done my female shopping in both male and female clothing over the years! Now I do my female shopping almost always dressed enfemme, but with no wig or makeup. I quit wearing those things after my wife passed away. She always did my wig and my makeup while alive. I am terrible at both of those things. BTW, I have never had any problem shopping for female items for myself!

Joyously 27
01-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Though I do my shopping on line I have found shopping in male mode very comfortable at Walnart & K mart.

CDAllie
01-15-2011, 05:44 PM
I am always a little nervous, but once i get into the are i just get absorbed by all the amazing articles of clothing :$ . I have gotten a confused look from another girl shopping for panties at the same time as me but i just gave a gentle smile and got one back :)

SamanthaS
01-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Go for you hon.

Persephone
01-16-2011, 05:28 AM
Yes, Ericka, it makes perfect sense!

I suspect that it means that you are becoming more comfortable with your femme side and that she is becoming more comfortable as a result.

Hugs,
Persephone.

lauraabdl
01-16-2011, 06:42 AM
Ain't life great. My femme side gets out more an more these days, can't say when, she just comes out an I have the best times.

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 04:34 PM
I shop in male mode for female attire all the time. I belive that most sales people really dont care. Just smile and enjoy yourself. If they ask who you are shopping for just smile and say you never know maybe me. Have fun and stay safe

Rianna Humble
01-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Finally! Ericka's been liberated! And is nothing my male side can do about it, he finally accepted me out in the open, do all this makes sense?

That's great progress Ericka!! I must admit, I don't shop in male mode these days - but that might be because I don't have any male clothes :heehee:

Annie D
01-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Obviously we all shop for our clothing dressed....bada boom! Seriously though, I shop for my feminine clothing dressed either as a male or female and don't give it a second thought anymore. The reason why is that even dressed as appropriate as possible and wearing the best make up possible, I still have a hard time passing; up close anyway so for me to shop for my feminine clothing dressed in male mode doesn't make any difference. Someone said that most SA don't really care but the important thing really comes down to how much you care. I'll tell you what is a "rush" for me; go shopping enfemme, shop for male clothing and before you buy, try the clothing on. It is so much more exillerating than to go shopping as a male and go to the fitting room to try on a dress. Try and do both of those scenerios and you just won't be concerned about it anymore.

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 10:31 AM
A great feeling, isn't it? I know a number of SAs pretty well know, and they know I'm shopping for myself. Its a nice feeling of acceptance.

Jessica S
01-30-2011, 11:35 AM
I always shop in male mode. I just recently got the never up to try on the clothes in the fitting room. I had asked the SAs where the fitting rooms were or if I can use the fitting rooms and all said had yes and pointed me to right direction. It was a great rush.

Kaz
01-30-2011, 11:41 AM
I've been buying women's clothes in male mode since I was 17. Sometimes I have been open that it is for me, sometimes not - it depends on what I was buying. No issues!

But I do need to get braver on some fronts and this post (thanks Ericka) has inspired me!

kristinacd55
01-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Wow, that is so cool. I would love to do that someday....:)

JustineFallow
01-30-2011, 10:55 PM
It really IS a great feeling shopping in male attire for femme stuff, but when it feels especially great is when a SA comes over to help you and you decide to be totally honest about just who you're shopping for. That last part is the crucial component. You're not fooling anyone and you've let it be known that you're not trying to.

Misti
02-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Erika,
I just sent you a PM.
But to your topic, I had my first adventure at the Avenue store in Vegas back in December. It went so well, amazingly and strangely enough, I actually was so very happy, calm, cool and collected, that the manager herself took charge of my “very first” CD purchases. :) This BTW came after she had commented favorably on my bright shiny, cleanly-/totally-shaved legs, :brolleyes: She even went so far as to go into the store back room and bring out for me, lil ‘ol moi, personally, a beautiful lacy, one-of-a-kind, blouse that she had stowed away for her very own self. :battingeyelashes: I very reluctantly, and ever-so humbly, accepted her overly generous offer of overt kindness and affection. Fit like a glove, and tied the whole outfit together beautifully, it did! “What tastes, what tastes, she has!” My sincerest thanks to her! Wow!
Well, that’s it for now from La-La land. Ta-ta! :daydreaming:
Hugs, Misti

Fab Karen
02-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Actually you embraced YOURSELF. You can walk taller without that weight on your shoulders.