PDA

View Full Version : Going for it

nuffsaid
08-22-2004, 09:52 PM
Hi:

I've been crossdressing for about 8 years now and I was wondering if anyone have ever had thoughts about sex.

I consider myself pretty hot when I'm in my female persona. I go to alot of bars and clubs when I'm with my cowokers, and the one topic that always comes up is sex. they always talk about doing it with there boyfriends or husbands. I'm a crossdresser and I'm not intersted in men, but I feel as if I'm missing out on something. maybe it's the peer pressure that's getting to me, but at times I imagine myself in a one night stand with a hot guy just letting him have his way with me; pinning me up against the wall like you see in the movies, and bragging about it the next day. at first I put it out of my head but now I'm having the car fantasy, where I'm making out (skirt up, panties down) while he's running his hands up and down my legs closer to my thighs. maybe it's the company I'm hanging with but I keep thinking about it more and more when in reality I'm hetrosexual (although from appearances you may not know it).

My Question is, have any one ever had thoughts like these and what did you do about them?

Sara Kat
08-22-2004, 09:59 PM
My Question is, have any one ever had thoughts like these and what did you do about them?
I started having thoughts like that when I was around 16 years old. I started to become curious about what it would like to be dressed up and be with a man. Slowly I started to think about it more and more and I was soon fantasizing about it a lot. While living at home with the parents I didn't have my own clothes and it was too difficult to try and meet a guy. When I moved out on my own I started to get my own things and I started to talk to some local guys. I found one guy who really loved crossdressers and we talked for awhile. I eventually decided to go and meet him and give it a try. I had to see if everything I had been fantasizing about was as good as it was cracked up to be.

I'm not going to go into any details on the forum, but if you want to talk about it more indepth ;) :p you can IM me on AIM (SaraTheLotusGirl) or MSN (SaraTheLotusGirl@hotmail.com) if you want. Suffice it to say, I enjoyed it quite a bit. :o

odelay
08-22-2004, 11:50 PM
I've had vauge thoughts of it... But growing up in Alberta Canada (Redneck province of Canada) I've had a hard time keeping these sort of thoughts. What's beginning to happen though, is that I'll look at a photo of a transexual mtf, and be in complete awe, sometimes my fantasies slip from there. I consider myself as a boy, hetrosexual, and as a girl, homosexual, but seeing some of these 'perfected' transexuals have had me thinking once in awhile, and I don't know how to classify that ;p