PDA

View Full Version : Natural chest vs Breast forms

GirlyBits
01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
There is something very hot about someone being dressed and keeping their natural flat chest instead of using breast forms. :daydreaming: That is all.

sherri
01-16-2011, 04:41 PM
I agree, I like both, um, styles. I would go formless more often because it feels more natural (and thus sexy) and suitable, but comments from my friends lead me to think they view that look rather incomplete. In other words, I guess I dress that way more for others than myself sometimes. Still, other times nothing will do but strapping on the girls. :-)

divamissz
01-16-2011, 04:46 PM
The problem with going "formless" to me is that your clothing doesn't fit as well, and you don't have the right shape. At least that's how I feel. I have gone minimalist a few times-overbust corset, tape, enhancers under the natural tissue. It creates a nice little breast, but not as big as I ought to have.

suzy1
01-16-2011, 04:56 PM
I have never found large breasts attractive. More the petite ones. So this reflects in the way I dress. I just don’t want to use false breasts or false anything. Although not a G.G. I still find that, with my body smooth and free of hair the breasts I do have feel really nice.
And with a triple A cup sized bra I am very pleased with what I have got.

SUZY

Yvonne York
01-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I am happy with my natural B cups, but always want more! But I'm not really into forms - just like making what I have look as girlie as possible.

2SpeedTranny
01-16-2011, 06:00 PM
I've always thought it looked a little silly to see a 6' tall, 110 lb tranny with F-cups.

But who cares, really? There aren't any rules to this thing... float your boat your way, and have fun.

sissystephanie
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I have had my 40 B's since I was 19 years old! And I have worn a bra since I was 9 y/o under a doctors orders, except during my military service! I wear a bra almost every single day, all day!! No forms, and rarely even use any pads!! Don't need them!!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-16-2011, 09:52 PM
I agree 100%, trouble with me going ala natural is I have pecs and as a young neanderthal disguising his CDing I trained too hard and developed muscles that I currently curse. Sigh but they are slowly diminishing I guess the time it took to get them maybe the same as to lose them. I personally just cannot come to terms with seeing large breastforms that poke out like headlights on an old model ford. I don't object to others having them, they are not for me.

JohnH
01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
I have enough in the way of natural breasts that I can wear dresses OK. I haven't tried bras but my measurements are 42B - 42 inches under the arms and 44 1/2 inches across the bust, and 38 inches under the breasts.

tamarav
01-17-2011, 10:03 AM
For a gorgeous woman it may be the only thing she can do. Flat chests don't seem to be the "ideal" feminine form to very many folks, althought too large a chest can also pose problems.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I simply don't agree in this case. Many women would also disagree, last year there were in excess of 700,000 breast augmentations in the US alone.

Chari
01-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Good advice from all previous posts. As we are all "individuals", there is a variety of ideas as to what "works for us". Adding forms (or lack of them) should be in proportion with the rest of the body to make the clothing fit & look right! IMO it is best to always be comfortable and confident in how ever we present our self.

Christina Horton
01-17-2011, 10:49 AM
For a gorgeous woman it may be the only thing she can do. Flat chests don't seem to be the "ideal" feminine form to very many folks, althought too large a chest can also pose problems.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, I simply don't agree in this case. Many women would also disagree, last year there were in excess of 700,000 breast augmentations in the US alone.

Yes I agree. To big is a cool novelty but can pose more probs then there worth. I like my size witch is B natural and C forms. I would like one size bigger (cuz I am a plus size girl) but I have no money to buy the forms or bras.

Jocelyn Quivers
01-17-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm also a flat chester as well. The most I use is a padded push up bra and I just have to make the most of the body I have been given.

LilSissyStevie
01-17-2011, 03:00 PM
I've gone back and forth over the years. I go through periods where I want big breasts and I use my homemade birdseed and stockings forms. Most of the time, like recently, I don't use forms. I like to wear my sports bras and "sissy" bras made for flat chests. One problem for me is that I have the classic male mesomorph body shape. I'm already big in the chest compared to my waist and hips. Having big boobs only accentuates my masculine shape. I can hide my lack of hips with poufy skirts and dresses and by wearing petticoats but wearing large forms too just makes me look fat. I've always been attracted to small breasted women. Big breasts don't turn me off, I'm just kind of indifferent to them. To me the perfectly shaped woman is one with a large hip to waist ratio and small up top i.e., pear shaped.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Hmmm upon recollection maybe I should re-phrase, I do not like large breast forms but smaller ones are ok. I guess I am having issues with my own body image at present but I have never been a breast guy. I like everyones ideas on this subject and certainly is broadening my own thoughts on my own body issue at present. If one is losing weight and is committed to losing more, then the breastforms one buys now maynot be in proportion to what the shape will be in a years time, hence maybe the purchase is a waste at present. I do like to see some shape in a breast and maybe a good enhancement bra will be worth the investment when the body approaches a consistant shape. Never know, maybe with luck the fat that is the last to go will be around the breasts/pecs and gravity may help to shape.

Shapeshiffter
01-17-2011, 07:53 PM
I tried a large size cup with padding and thought I looked out of balance. Went to a training bra and then to a 36aa. They fit well and look more natural , at least to me. My Gf wants them bigger tho.

MatLor
01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
I agree; feel more natural with forms. Love the bounce!

Billie Jean
01-22-2011, 12:00 AM
I am happy with my natural B cups, but always want more! But I'm not really into forms - just like making what I have look as girlie as possible.I have b cups also but sometimes wear water enhancers with my bra. Billie Jean

Andromeda
01-22-2011, 05:03 AM
I seem to be in the minority here. But if I am going to go though the time and effort that it takes to dress properly I am going to want my forms so that I fill out my clothing properly.

Claire Cook
01-22-2011, 07:10 AM
I seem to be in the minority here. But if I am going to go though the time and effort that it takes to dress properly I am going to want my forms so that I fill out my clothing properly.

Ditto here. GG's who feel under-endowed do the same -- believe it or not, falsies, padded bras and pushups were not designed with us in mind!

Plus I love that soft, full feel my enhancers give and they add warmth on a cold winter night :battingeyelashes:.

lauraabdl
01-22-2011, 08:09 AM

Not hardly girlfriend, there is a lot of us girls out here that need those forms to make their look ok:D

Laciegurl
01-22-2011, 08:50 AM
I love going natural. I've been doing breast massages for some time now and my natural form is getting round and shapely. Even though I'm only a A cup it seems to fit my body well and with my fav bra on I think they look and feel great. I do have some forms that I wear from time to time but they only add one size to my girls, they do help in making them look more perky while keeping them small. Which I think compliments my body structure better than big ones would.

CarlaWestin
01-22-2011, 09:18 AM
I actually get quite the thrill out of going out in guy mode with amazing bouncy large breasts. Nobody seems to notice but I get great reactions from the ones that do!
( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . )

Jenniferathome
01-22-2011, 12:11 PM
I love my breast forms. C cup breasts are perfect for my body and the shape they help create in my dresses is to die for. Everyone should have a pair of good silicon breasts.

tammii1111
01-23-2011, 06:56 PM
My forms fit a 38b nicely. They maybe are better in a 40b. Go without in a padded bra lots of the time though. They do make tops fit better.

Avana
01-23-2011, 07:09 PM
There is something very hot about someone being dressed and keeping their natural flat chest instead of using breast forms. :daydreaming: That is all.

that's what I do!

I like my body without prosthetics. It makes me feel more naturally feminine. I like to dress for my body, and celebrate my body as it is. And also the thought of someone undressing me and finding 'fake' body parts throws me off. I used to wear a stuffed bra every time I dressed up, but when I became more at peace with my identity as transgender, it became super important to me to embrace my body without that.

I am taking herbal supplements and do regular massages with oils which actually has spurned some kind of development. My breasts are definitely more pillowy now.

Also I recently purchased a noogleberry breast enlargement system with which to pump them up and hopefully get some more tissue growth! My goal is A cup (maybe B-ish, but I'm not going to ask for too much!), and bigger, more sensitive nipples. I hope to at least transform my chest to look softer and more feminine, so that if you look at it you would think it was just a flat chested woman!

But in general I adore smaller breasts, and plenty of supermodels are also super flat!

sissystephanie
01-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Johanna, I was reading this thread again and realized that I should have answered your post. If the measurement under your breasts is 38, than that is your proper band size, not a 42. You should be wearing a 38 C or maybe a D. The measurement over your breast detirmines the cup size. Your band size is alwys detirmined by the measurement under your breasts, not that under your arms. Believe me, in the over 50 years that I have been measured, I have been told that often. And the fittings that I have had done were all done by real professional bra fitters!!

StarrOfDelite
01-24-2011, 03:48 PM
Johanna, I was reading this thread again and realized that I should have answered your post. If the measurement under your breasts is 38, than that is your proper band size, not a 42. You should be wearing a 38 C or maybe a D. The measurement over your breast detirmines the cup size. Your band size is alwys detirmined by the measurement under your breasts, not that under your arms. Believe me, in the over 50 years that I have been measured, I have been told that often. And the fittings that I have had done were all done by real professional bra fitters!!

Stephanie, that is a very important point that you make about where the measurement for bra size is made. When I first began dressing years ago I mistakenly assumed that a bra size was the same as a man's sport or suit jacket size, which is measured under the armpits. Wrong! I wear a size 42-43 suit jacket in drab, and a size 38 bra. Responsive to this thread, my personal experience is this. I still lift weights 2-3 times a week, and have fairly large pectoral muscles. In my own eyes, I think that wearing small breast forms inside my 38-C bra helps to define my figure in a more feminine way. I think that the look calls attention away from the muscular caps on my shoulders and biceps, too.

JohnH
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM

My wife has a 42 C bra she no longer wears. The cups are too big but the band size is OK. If you look at a Woman Within catalog they say the band size is the measurement under the arms and the cup size is based on the difference between the bust size and the measurement under the arms.

All one can say is there is very little consensus of how bras should be sized. I have seen web sites that say the band size is 4 inches bigger than the under-breast measurment if that measurement is even. If it is odd, add 5 inches. Then I see that above a certain size add only 3 inches if the under breast measurment is odd.

Johanna

Margot
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
I have a fleshy chest and fita 40 "B" quite well. By the way that size is very hard to find. I only wear breast enhancers to have a more filled out look. I'm quite happy with that size.
Margot

Fiona Lindum
01-25-2011, 04:14 AM
I am a natural 40B so most of the time I do not wear enhancers. I only wear enhancers if I am wearing something which looks better when more filled out.

Allyson Michelle
01-25-2011, 04:36 AM
Well I was never a fan of huge breasts. I think they are "ewwie!"

But i do myself have breastforms because breasts, in my opinion, are just as important in defining a female as as her nether regions... which i cannot achieve so i like to get as close to GG as possible.

And the feeling of having extra weight where only girls should have it is amazing! but i see where it could make one feel more naturally feminine.

diannecourtney
01-27-2011, 09:14 AM
My VS supported girls are outstanding. Flat is dull according to the weather girl.

Jessica86
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
I'll be the different one here and say that bigger is better. Attention, bounce, warmth, and girls get jealous!!!!

Charise52
01-27-2011, 03:11 PM
I would love to get forms... I do have natural breasts, somewhere between an A and B... i wear a bra sometimes and I have some pads... most often I go without a bra, and what I have shows through my tops... I just want more... I would love a pushup bra... cleavage would be sooo cool...

Fab Karen
01-27-2011, 07:28 PM
This isn't the "one-handed" forum.

dilane
01-27-2011, 07:43 PM
I've always found GG's with very small breasts quite attractive, provided that they are slender, small-waisted athletic types.

That look doesn't work in femme mode for me because I don't have that naturally feminine tiny-boned slenderness. I have to settle for the security guards staring at my (enhanced) chest as I stroll by ... :)

Tonya Stolenski
02-03-2011, 12:50 AM
I just wish i had a list of things to do to grow natural breast so i wouldnt have to use forms i have a pair i like but their not ment for doing stuff in.....like every day stuff bending over and everything... natural would be so much better i think

Paulacder
02-03-2011, 04:08 AM
First of all, I have ben blessed with very large breast for a guy, so it is very easy for me to create the female figure, a set of breast forms wiyh a under wire bra and "Whalla" a almost perfect 36 C with a fair amount of cleavage. However I have noticed some of the pics. posted on here that some of the gals go way over board in the boob department and think "Bigger is Better". It's my opinion that you should try to create a more natural look, especially those that try to pass in public. The Dolly Parton look definately doesn't work for most........As they say "Just my 2 cents"......

Ash Leland
02-03-2011, 03:27 PM
I suppose I'm kind of a nature girl? I'm kind of a thin person so if I did have natural breasts they'd be tiny...but I love stuffing, although I've never gone farther than 36 A. I'm definitely gonna invest in some breast forms as soon as I'm not broke, but I like going out with a girl top flat chested.

larry
02-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Where do I find a triple A cup with a 46" band ??