PDA

View Full Version : What if you could magically choose your gender every morning?

MiamiMarie
01-16-2011, 04:08 PM
How many days of the week would you choose to be female? And how many would you choose to be male?

Traci Simmmons
01-16-2011, 04:12 PM
I doubt if I would ever switch back but I would like to have that option.

Kim Welcher
01-16-2011, 04:15 PM
I think I would stay female until my time of the month comes around.

Christy_M
01-16-2011, 04:19 PM
At this stage of my life, I have too much tied to my drab side. Family and career being the biggest. If I could keep both of those in tact, I wouldn't seitch back. If I had to keep going the same as now, I would switch every minute I was alone.

Debra Jane
01-16-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, I do choose my gender every morning, the one in my head that is.

But to answer your question, the answer to me is obvious and I would have switched the first time I knew I could do it and never switched back. I would love to end this confusion in my heart & soul and live like all the other people who are happy in their skin.

janelle
01-16-2011, 04:32 PM
24/7 female for me it would not be any question. Know where is this magic????????

countrygirl
01-16-2011, 04:42 PM
50/50

Yvonne York
01-16-2011, 05:25 PM
100% stay feminine!

AliKat
01-16-2011, 05:53 PM
I would magically choose to be female every day until I pass.

KarenSusan
01-16-2011, 05:59 PM
I've been male long enough (it's overrated). I'd gladly go to the other side

KellyCD
01-16-2011, 06:24 PM
I've often thought of something like this. More rather I'd love to be a shapeshifter, to be able to change my entire body to whatever I wish at anytime. THAT would be AMAZING!

For work and everyday life for when I need my male form I would be;

5'11" 205lbs <10% body fat REALLY muscular, better endowed down "there", all the tattoo's I want....everything else pretty much would stay the same.

But when I wanted to be female I could instantly change to....

5'3" ~150lbs(but no less than 135lbs), 36DD,30,38, very bright long(like down to my butt)blonde hair, same eye color, high pitched very fem voice(like Justin Beiber fem lol, I hate GG's that have Barry White voices).

I know some of you are looking at that going "you wanna be a fat girl?" My answer is yes. But I don't consider that "fat", I despise super skinny girls. If you look like a twig, then go away cuz I'll break you in two. I'd MUCH MUCH rather be a girl that is on the thicker side. My ex was 125lbs when I met her, and looked decent since she had a bit of muscle....but then over the years she lost all that and now has a prescription for ensure among other things just to help her keep above 100lbs.....it's very disgusting IMO.

Anyways sorry for rambling.

DebsUK
01-16-2011, 06:33 PM
I actually am 5'3'' and weigh about 132 lbs already.

I do enjoy being male a lot of the time but I'd still have chosen to be a girl, and I still would on a daily basis.

Pythos
01-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Good question.

If it were acceptable and anyone could do this, I would usually choose female I am pretty sure. But then again, if we could choose I would think that much of the sex based BS we face would not be a factor.

gailprice
01-16-2011, 06:46 PM
95% female mmmmm 4% in between both for the rough jobs (diy and stuff) 1% male because i have to some times Gail xxxx

MiamiMarie
01-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I think I would stay female until my time of the month comes around.

Well now that you put it that way, I think maybe I'd want to switch and be a man during PMS. How hard can it be? You open a few jars, kill a few spiders, pound a few beers...

:drink:

Kelly Greene
01-16-2011, 07:27 PM
It would depend on what I was doing for the day:
If I have to work at the forge shop I would choose male
If I have the day off I would choose Female
I would really enjoy my time off.

Steph.TS
01-16-2011, 07:30 PM
I would choose to be female 24/7 for at least 2 years, then I might start switching back and forth but generally even after that I think I'd be female all the time anyways after that.

Cynthia Anne
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
I would take my time of the month and be happy and never switch back!

GirlieAmanda
01-16-2011, 08:47 PM
I would be a girl all the time with the option of switching back occasionally just to remember what it was like to be male and re-appreciate and enjoy being female.

Kate Lynn
01-16-2011, 08:53 PM
I don't know if I would want to choose my gender,but choose my species,OH YEAH,I'd want to be a swarm of annoying noseeums. :eek:

linnea
01-16-2011, 09:08 PM
female every day in every way--without hesitation!

herwannabe
01-16-2011, 09:10 PM
If I would look 100% female and not look like a male in drag. then I would change 24/7 hands down

Rachel Morley
01-16-2011, 09:14 PM
I have a feeling it would be Groundhog Day every day for me ... I'd wanna be a girl.

Stephanie Anne
01-16-2011, 09:21 PM
I do magically choose my wardrobe every morning. I have no idea how I manage to pick clothes. Does this count?

I guess in a round about way, I did choose to start transition so I guess I could say that I do choose to not be assigned male anymore every day. It's a nice feeling.

Rogina B
01-16-2011, 09:22 PM
As long as I can be a trophy wife...I'll choose girl mode. However,if I have to earn a living,then I will go with boy mode...long enough to get er done!!lol Then it's girl time!!

sissystephanie
01-16-2011, 09:26 PM
I was born a male any years ago, and hopefully in the distant future will die a male! I have no desire at all to be a woman, I just like to dress like one!

Lainie
01-16-2011, 09:40 PM
If everything else were the same, I guess I would do what I do now--choose to be a girl on those rare days a few times a year when I don't have any obligations in my male role.

But what if everyone were free to choose, every day? I suspect there would be a lot more of us, FTMs & MTFs, switching on a regular basis. Maybe almost everyone would know someone who showed up male for fishing, bowling, ball games, &c., and female for dinner parties, committee meetings, dancing, &c. ???

JohnH
01-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I would choose to be female most of the time. My wife is saying all the time I want to be a woman!

Shayna2008
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
I'd become a woman and stay as a woman. Switching back and forth is a pain! lol

Elle1946
01-16-2011, 09:59 PM
I would be 24/7 female. Even with the female problems, the once a month visitor.

MonicaTC
01-17-2011, 12:58 AM
I wish I could say I'd be female 24/7, but I seriously doubt I would. Applying what I learn being femme and applying it to my male side makes my male side a better person. Still, I'd prefer to be female more often than not.

Jess Marie
01-17-2011, 01:01 AM
I would be female a solid 350/365 days a year. If everyone was able to switch, it would be social norm to change genders, so I would be femme many more days that I would be male. Being a guy is kinda boring

theresa
01-17-2011, 01:05 AM
Since we're talking magic here, I'd be a girl every day. But reality sinks in quickly and with all the commitments in life, I'm very lucky to have as much girl time as I do.

Aprilrain
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Girl 24/7. I'm my own trophy wife BTW. Lol

Lorileah
01-17-2011, 01:22 AM
Guess it would depend on which equipment I needed that day

BOBBI G.
01-17-2011, 04:49 AM
I'd be a woman with no hesitation. At my age no worries of cycles. Haven't worked in 2-1/2 years, (thank you Fed gov't) so no need to play male for the $. I haad prostate cancer 1-1/2 years age, and because I wasn't told all possible side effects I chose radiation and, now boy parts don't function in any way. I feel a female most of the time, so why not be one all the time.

Bobbi

Kate Simmons
01-17-2011, 05:05 AM
I may sound appealing but would get old after awhile. You would never have a truly satisfying life by continuously going back amd forth like that.:)

Derp
01-17-2011, 06:37 AM
Male on the weekdays and Female on the weekends for me ;D

Juanita O
01-17-2011, 09:45 AM
24/7 women

paulaluvssz8
01-17-2011, 09:53 AM
70 percent male and 30 female....

Casey
01-17-2011, 10:08 AM
I would love to actually know what it would be like to be female but have no desire to switch back and forth. I am very happy being a male who gets to periodically enjoy some nicer clothes. Since we are talking magic, can I wish for retractable "Landing gear" so my panties fit better? :)

Julieanne
01-17-2011, 11:25 AM
I note the question is about gender, not sex, and as we know they are not the same thing. I would choose to be both genders all the time -- transgendered, as I am. Sex is harder. Physical activities (running, biking) go better as male, shopping and socializing as female. I do like Chazmojon's idea -- "Since we are talking magic, can I wish for retractable "Landing gear" so my panties fit better?"

dennisGTS
01-17-2011, 11:46 AM
If my job wasn't an issue and my wife didn't care, I think I'd probably pick most days of the week to be female.

jessicaheartt09
01-17-2011, 11:55 AM
So is this like a Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hide type of deal? All you have to do is down a potion and in this case turn into a women? Well then I would have to say I hope that potion last along time or I'll need to keep drinking them. And since it is a potion why not turn into a beautiful, skinny size 2 or 4, long legs, long wavy brown hair, and smaller feet haha. Maybe even looking like Scarlett Johansson

Charleen
01-17-2011, 12:34 PM
FEMALE! No ifs ands or buts!

Jilmac
01-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Now that I'm retired there would be many more girl days than guy days, but on the occasional days that I still do the heavy work of my trade, I would choose the guy days.

MiamiMarie
01-17-2011, 02:39 PM
And since it is a potion why not turn into a beautiful, skinny size 2 or 4, long legs, long wavy brown hair, and smaller feet haha. Maybe even looking like Scarlett Johansson

I am still looking for a Jessica Alba potion.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-17-2011, 03:00 PM
I choose to be female Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Then male mode Monday and Tuesday. I am happier on Wednesday through to Sunday so in female mode I would be ecstatic. Then major depression Monday and get over Monday on Tuesday. If there is a tear jerking movie on Monday night I would have to be female and if I am house cleaning it has to be female. If I have a major issue at work I would have to be female and if I am having to use brute strength I have to be male mode.

Sarah Doepner
01-17-2011, 03:58 PM
I have no idea what it would be like to become a woman. It would probably drive me insane with overload. Besides, I can't keep track of that many birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. I'm not competent enough to do more than pretend. I'd better stay a crossdressing male.

suchacutie
01-17-2011, 04:48 PM
All else being equal, I'd likely spend 3 or 4 days in one gender and then 3 or 4 days in the other. At the moment it seems that would be about how long a good nail polishing would last and need to be redone :)

tina

annabellejorden
01-17-2011, 05:07 PM
If everything else were the same, I guess I would do what I do now--choose to be a girl on those rare days a few times a year when I don't have any obligations in my male role.

But what if everyone were free to choose, every day? I suspect there would be a lot more of us, FTMs & MTFs, switching on a regular basis. Maybe almost everyone would know someone who showed up male for fishing, bowling, ball games, &c., and female for dinner parties, committee meetings, dancing, &c. ???

Then, instead of black tie events, we would have hot female events and studdly dude events.

I like.

btw: for me, male at work, female rest of the time. except for when there were male tasks needing done.

Kaz
01-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Wouldn't it be just great to find out? Right now I would have to say that I would like to be able to choose on a daily (even per second) basis. Living the two would certainly clarify who I was!

tanyalynn51
01-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Female. period.

LoriFlores
01-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Female forever, of course.

2SpeedTranny
01-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Hmmm... well, being that my life's work sort of involves me being... a man... and that my work takes me often to places without proper facilities... most of the time I find it quite convenient to be able to pee anywhere... so I'm quite happy with my original equipment.

However... sitting here at my laptop, with my girlfriend looking on... she has suddenly (and to my regret) informed me that she can indeed pee standing up, and write at least her first initial in snow. Scary. But... nice to know that I wouldn't be too terribly handicapped should I awake some morning to find myself equipped with internal plumbing. :)

LoriFlores
01-18-2011, 12:46 AM
Hmmm... well, being that my life's work sort of involves me being... a man... and that my work takes me often to places without proper facilities... most of the time I find it quite convenient to be able to pee anywhere... so I'm quite happy with my original equipment.

However... sitting here at my laptop, with my girlfriend looking on... she has suddenly (and to my regret) informed me that she can indeed pee standing up, and write at least her first initial in snow. Scary. But... nice to know that I wouldn't be too terribly handicapped should I awake some morning to find myself equipped with internal plumbing. :)

See this: http://www.go-girl.com/

linda allen
01-18-2011, 09:36 AM
For me, I think about 50 -50 male and female. A lot depends on what I would look like as a female. I used to sometimes look at genetic females and say to myself - "I could be her" or "I wouldn't want to be her".

There are lots of things I enjoy doing that females don't typically do or aren't strong enough to do so I would want to be male for those times. And of course, I would have to learn a lot to be a female on the other days.

Billie Jean
01-21-2011, 11:52 PM
It would depend on what I was doing for the day:
If I have to work at the forge shop I would choose male
If I have the day off I would choose Female
I would really enjoy my time off.Yeah whatever struck for the day. I'd really like to experience the big O as a female just to know what its like.

markinhose
01-22-2011, 02:25 AM
if it were only so easily and widely acceptable, id be female all the way. now we just need to work that magic somehow to make it acceptable....

joan658
01-22-2011, 07:15 AM
An interesting question ... we all like to think we'd pick female everyday or at least most of the time. But, most of us cross dressers are 'hetero' ... meaning we still prefer women when it comes to sex. If you had that magic wand and truly woke upon female, then wouldn't you most likely be attracted to men? As a hetero CD that doesn't appeal to me ... not to mention earning less wages in the work place ... hehe ... :-)

Carmon
01-22-2011, 11:59 AM
All female, all of the time!

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 04:17 PM
I would love to have this option. Once I had it I guess then I would know more of how I would use it.

Cheryl T
01-22-2011, 04:31 PM
I would always choose to be female. Unfortunately at this stage I would have to choose 5 days male for work and weekends female.
That is unless my lottery ticket is a winner tonight....c'mon Powerball.......lol.