PDA

View Full Version : problem: not enough chest fat to create cleavage

sophiam
01-16-2011, 09:53 PM
So, creating cleavage by taping boobular area chest skin together has been discussed time and time again. My problem is that I don't have enough fat there to create cleavage, and I've tried pulling my skin there really tight. All that happens is that I get a tiny crease that is maybe 1/4 inch deep, doesn't look like cleavage, and can barely be seen above the cut of the shirt or dress (because it disappears before it is high enough to be noticeable). Anyone else have this problem? any hints to get the result I want?

Barbara Dugan
01-16-2011, 10:14 PM
I remember someone posted a Youtube video where a very slim Asian girl created a very nice cleavage with no chest fat...maybe she can post it again

sophiam
01-16-2011, 10:16 PM
I remember someone posted a Youtube video where a very slim Asian girl created a very nice cleavage with no chest fat...maybe she can post it again
That would be helpful. If anyone finds it please repost it.

JenniferR771
01-16-2011, 10:55 PM
LOL! Thanks, Barbara. Helpful. In my case, if I push too much, I get wrinkles in my cleavage--yuck. Also Sophiam, be sure to try makeup in your cleavage. I think, Tamara V has a nice discussion of this problem and a good explanation of using makeup to enhance what you have. Hopefully others will have links to the best cleavage makeup.

Kathi Lake
01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Sophia, I'm right with you, girl! I don't have enough spare anything to create nipples - much less breasts. Ah well, I guess that just means I'll have to stay away from the plunging-neckline styles. Yeah. I'm OK with that.

:)

Kathi

tamarav
01-17-2011, 08:54 AM
I heard my name mentioned and thouuht I would jump in. Many years ago I went to San Francisco to watch a performance of "After Dark". All the performers were males, yet I could not see a single male in any of them. I did see some astounding apparent breasts and awesome bodies, none of which had any body fat that was discernible. At the finale, they were all on stage doing a dance in angel costumes and the breasts were fairly pronounced, then they all peeled off their costumes and just stood still on stage. Not a hint of breasts on any of them that could account for the appearance of breasts that I saw, just makeup. (I know stage makeup can accomodate a lot and they were a few feet away, but the idea is the same)

After the show I was able to talk with one of their makeup artists who showed me how to add contour and highlights to the breasts to make them appear to be real. Many Drag Queens will be happy to share their method of breast appearance, some won't but makeup can make an incredible difference.

Short of that, it is tough to target weight gains in a specific area, like the breasts, so we all generally have to make do with what we have. Good luck.

Christina Horton
01-17-2011, 10:11 AM
as you can see from my pics , I don't need to worrie about my cleavage because I have tons to spare. All I do is pull them over and there they are , but I do nothing else and after a while they move back away. I have seen the new bras but never seen then in action and that was neat. Just remember ladies if you use them you need to shave or wax before you put them on or else (I believe) they won't stick on very good.

@ Kathi.....How dare you complain about no cleavage.....You have a body and looks I (and most of the lady's here) would kill to have, and your going "( Oh woh is me....Look at me I have no Cleavage!!! Ohhhhh poor me. (Sigh) What will I do now with my 0 size body and all the girls at the bank and every I shop Looking at my lack of cleavage and saying, "Oh my she look great but it's all spoiled with the lack of Cleavage!) LOL!!!! Wow that was fun to burn you in epagee :lol2: LOL. Naaa I love you Kathi and I hate you all at the same time LOL. :huggles

@ All the skinny chicks out there...... Yes you may have a hard time with "pulling" Cleavage but your skinnier then I and that is a blessing like our good sophiam here and and all the rest of you lucky "SKINNY" girls out there. (I HATE YOU ALL:D) LOL. :laughing::huggles

We all have things we don't like about ourselves and we need to fix them. This is a wonderfull place to find help and great advice. So don't worrie about the little things , just be glad we live in a time where it's just starting to get more and more excepted out there cuz of the women here and out there that are going out and putting our CDing "in there face" in a good and healthy way. All of you ladies and our Men that go out or just tell a friends out us is doing a great service at our way of life. For the ones whom have not (come out in any degree) you help to just by being you ;)

Now go out there you skinny things and eat that cookie and get that cleavage!!!!! :eek::heehee::devil:

sophiam
01-17-2011, 12:20 PM
All the skinny chicks out there...... Yes you may have a hard time with "pulling" Cleavage but your skinnier then I and that is a blessing like our good sophiam here and and all the rest of you lucky "SKINNY" girls out there.

Yes, I am somewhat slim, and I wouldn't give that up for anything. But to to hold onto it, I've been a vegetarian since I was a child and did did mind numbing agonizing boring 18 mile endurance training runs at the crack of dawn saturday morning when I was in school instead of sleeping in like my friends. And I ran frickin' hard - at my anaerobic threshold with a heart rate over 180 for three hours. I don't drink alcohol, and for extended periods of time in the past, I cut my sugar intake to less than 1 ounce a day (don't worry: I'm back on Chocolate again).

My fit racing weight was about 117lbs in College. I remember going to visit a friend for Halloween when I was a 3rd year Student (Junior), and I weighed 114 lbs before I left, as a result of nearly two weeks of sleepless nights and midnight dinners during the setup of Tech for musical theater.

I have a hard time maintaining any endurance training these days. I tried swimming, and after adding flip turns, it has made a huge difference in my VO2Max - or at least I perceived it did. I swim with an MP3 player and I still can't handle more than 30 minutes at at time without blowing up from boredom.

KayleeDahl
01-17-2011, 01:58 PM
the aforementioned nu-bra technique does work quite well. I'm a triathlete, and don't have much there to use, but with the right positioning, and makeup as tamara v described, it creates a pretty convincing look. think i have an old avatar that showed this with a v-neck sweater.. (attached)

Hugs
Kaylee

Katherine1951
03-07-2011, 03:23 AM
So, creating cleavage by taping boobular area chest skin together has been discussed time and time again. My problem is that I don't have enough fat there to create cleavage, and I've tried pulling my skin there really tight. All that happens is that I get a tiny crease that is maybe 1/4 inch deep, doesn't look like cleavage, and can barely be seen above the cut of the shirt or dress (because it disappears before it is high enough to be noticeable). Anyone else have this problem? any hints to get the result I want?

try using makeup to shadow a "V" cleavage look onto your chest. Also a tight sidewire bra with hard pads on the outer area of the cups to push the skin inwards, I used firm toy rubber balls in the roundness of the breast size I want, I then cut them into quarters, double face tape the 1/4 ball to my chest, about 2 inches toward the outside of the nipple near the armpits, tape one flat side to your skin with the other flat side facing inwards, that flat is used to push the skin inwards, I then use the tightness of the bra to push the balls and skin towards the center of my chest causing cleavage. Using the balls is a lot cheaper than silicone breast enhancing push up pads and you can tell the cashier the balls are for your grandchild (ha-ha). You can find numerous balls of different sizes at department and toy stores, the best size for you will trial and error. Be careful cutting the balls, it's not worth a finger or stitches. I use the bandsaw at work and hold the balls with a "C" clamp on the first cut to keep them from spinning. If someone asks you are making door stops, bump pads, etc... be creative.
Kat

Samantha_Smile
03-07-2011, 04:43 AM
When I did the cleavage in the pic on my avatar <----------
I taped and pulled from below my shoulder blades using 30cm pieces of micropore tape.
The trick is to pull the skin just before you stick the tape to it, continuing to pull from front to back untill it comes all the way round the front.
Do the same for the other side, overlapping your first piece of tape so you get an x shape where the middle of your bra will sit.
Repeat layers of tape untill you have pulled enough flesh to make a soft cleavage, you want bumps on your chest not folds in your flesh.
I then fill the bra space with water filled party balloons. Weight and softness, and they last for multiple uses.

To enhance what you have try some bronzer in your cleavage line and some light foundation/powder on your bumps to contour and add definition.

And be reasonable, if you have little body fat, then if you were a GG you wouldnt have massive knockers anyway, you'd look silly, stick with your proportions.

If you still want bigger bumps, then its time to start working towards some extra body fat.

Katherine1951
03-08-2011, 03:00 AM
When I did the cleavage in the pic on my avatar <----------
I taped and pulled from below my shoulder blades using 30cm pieces of micropore tape.
The trick is to pull the skin just before you stick the tape to it, continuing to pull from front to back untill it comes all the way round the front.
Do the same for the other side, overlapping your first piece of tape so you get an x shape where the middle of your bra will sit.
Repeat layers of tape untill you have pulled enough flesh to make a soft cleavage, you want bumps on your chest not folds in your flesh.
I then fill the bra space with water filled party balloons. Weight and softness, and they last for multiple uses.

To enhance what you have try some bronzer in your cleavage line and some light foundation/powder on your bumps to contour and add definition.

And be reasonable, if you have little body fat, then if you were a GG you wouldnt have massive knockers anyway, you'd look silly, stick with your proportions.

If you still want bigger bumps, then its time to start working towards some extra body fat.

Hey Smile, just wanted to comment that you have nice bumps, your breasts are really nice also.
Kat

Alicia Ryanne
03-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Im a rather slim person myself.....but...the Nu bra does work wonders.

GingerLeigh
03-08-2011, 09:34 AM
I have the same problem. What little fat I had was converted to muscle while doing bench presses (ok, they're just little muscles). I have moles on my body that are bigger than my nipples too. Ugh, no plunging necklines for Ginger...sob...

queenie
03-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Here's the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMx1Zr-x10s