PDA

View Full Version : Have more time for me

Diana1029
01-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Well I usually dotn have much time for diana and me and something I've never made is to shave my whole body cause my girlfriend doesnt like it and well Im not so hurried to doit but I wont be seein her like in a month cause she has to study for some exams so I can have some girl time so I've already sheved my chest and part of my belly I'm still missing my belly and legs but I cant wait for doing it and wearing my miniskirt any advice for shaving?

Kisses Diana

Tina B.
01-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Advice, don't cut yourself! I prefer an epilator myself, I never get cut, the hair gets lighter and lighter with use until you only have to shave every week or two. But really, do you think it will grow back in a month, to the length it was before you shaved? At some point you may still be facing an upset girlfriend.
Tina B.

AnnaCalliope
01-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Your girlfriend doesn't like that you shave or doesn't like the fact that you crossdress altogether?

You are way too young to be getting stuck in a relationship with someone who doesn't fully accept you for who you are.

linnea
01-17-2011, 11:22 AM
If you are concerned about what your girlfriend will think, you need to do two things--maybe more: first, realize that a month is probably not enough time for your hair to grow back to its length and thickness before you shaved it; second, think about AnnaMarieYelton's comments.

jessicaheartt09
01-17-2011, 12:00 PM
When you shave just use a new razor and always use a sharp one not dull. Use a moisturizer afterwards and just go with the hair growth until you get to the stubble and then go against the hair growth. I hope this helps.

Diana1029
01-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Advice, don't cut yourself! I prefer an epilator myself, I never get cut, the hair gets lighter and lighter with use until you only have to shave every week or two. But really, do you think it will grow back in a month, to the length it was before you shaved? At some point you may still be facing an upset girlfriend.
Tina B.

Im not that worried once I shaved my belly while being drunk XDand it grew back in a week so thats no problem

Diana1029
01-17-2011, 10:45 PM
Your girlfriend doesn't like that you shave or doesn't like the fact that you crossdress altogether?

You are way too young to be getting stuck in a relationship with someone who doesn't fully accept you for who you are.

She kind of accepts it , the problem she has is that she likes hairy guys and we crossdressers tend to shave so it isn't such a big problem

linda allen
01-18-2011, 09:43 AM

I agree. :thumbsup:

I love my wife and wouldn't trade her for anyone, but at your age and unmarried, you should be looking for someone who will accept you for you. And if you like to dress, you need a partner who accepts your dressing. Better yet, one who will participate.