PDA

View Full Version : questions

karenhunni
01-17-2011, 01:14 PM
hi again girls n guys , just wanted to say sorry uif the questions i have asked so far and prob will in the future seem a little fetishistic and odd , its just that i am seeking some answers and confirmation of myself even though 4 years ago i was diagnosed as primary trans by my therapist just need to be as sure as i can be thanks anyway xx

Katesback
01-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Ok so your are asking complete strangers on the internet to help you figure out what you are? How about going to a professional.

Traci Elizabeth
01-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Your posts are more than odd, they are nonsensical and your grammar is horrible.

And you are 43 years old?

I suggest that you get back in therapy. If in fact, you went four years ago, you need to start back up ASAP.

All of your threads are strange and it seems like to are just playing a silly game here.

:werd:

StaceyJane
01-17-2011, 04:22 PM
Really your therapist would know better than us. We haven't had the chance to examine you.

If you're still questioning find a gender therapist and see where things go.

I spent a lot of time looking for answers myself including time online, but really a good therapist can help you find out so much about yourself.

karenhunni
01-17-2011, 05:46 PM
traci have you allways been so offensive ?

Katesback
01-17-2011, 05:57 PM
She is being realistic. You taking it as offensive is just a sign that you cannot or will not understand what she is saying.

karenhunni
01-17-2011, 06:01 PM
i do understand but i also know i am new to this site and still learning about myself which is why i posted the message in the first place to hope that you girls will give me some leaway , and also that i didnt want to inadvertantly offend anyone with my line of questions

Stephanie Anne
01-17-2011, 06:04 PM
Nobody is going to tell you you are transgendered without knowing you. You can't diagnose a person over a few postings. If you feel you need to explore yourself then do just that. Therapists are *good in directing you with feelings you already have but are unable to express.

Go back to that therapist or find a new one and maybe look into some support groups in your area

*=edit

karenhunni
01-17-2011, 06:07 PM
thank you stephanie

tanyalynn51
01-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Us trying to diagnose you on hear would be idiotic. However it is said, your answers dont really lay here, but with a good therapist. Ive said that before on another of your forums, and I think all of us will keep saying it, whatever degree of niceness we do or dont use. Im kind of middle of the road on being nice or not myself, but like dealing with difficult people at work, the more times I have to tell someone something, the less nice I get. No matter what the tone, do remember that we care enough not only to take the time to read the posts, but answer them.

JohnH
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM

I don't think Traci is being offensive at all. Your writing style could stand some improvement. Your sentences run on and on without any breaks.

Lena Teegal
01-17-2011, 08:28 PM
This will go well.

Traci Elizabeth
01-17-2011, 10:43 PM

Only when I read some far-out crap from someone who seems to mock transsexualism and treat it with disrespect.

You are the same person who only after 10 posts starts a threat titled, "Confused." Wanting to know if our transsexualism goes away after we masturbate!

And you want to be taken seriously?

I think you will find few gals or guys on here who are going to take you seriously.

You might want to find some other website to feed and I quote your, "fetishes."

crystalann
01-17-2011, 10:43 PM
I think you are the only one that really knows how and what you feel on the inside. Asking strangers is not the way to go, sitting down with your therapist may be the best thing for you! Best of luck:idontknow:

Pythos
01-17-2011, 11:03 PM
WHOA!!!! Great Maker!!!

Who did something terrible to some people's corn flakes?

Why the animosity to the OP, and why has it continued?

When it comes to the grammar structure of the posts, has ANYONE given thought that perhaps English is not the poster's native language? I can't tell you how many times I misunderstood a posters awful language and get all pissed off at them, when it turns out the poster did not fully understand English.

Have you also thought perhaps like many that being able to afford a therapist is beyond the question, and or the person may live with a family that will beat the living crap out of them if they find out why they are going to therapy?

Now, to the OP, we here really cannot help you with the answers you seek. You do need to regain your sessions with a therapist. Your question concerning masturbation I can see ruffling some feathers. But if one thinks about it, it is a legitimate question what with how truly messed up human sexuality can be. But I highly doubt that what you ask is the case. If you are indeed approaching CDing as some kind of joke, or if you are indeed some little twerp just messing around then I shall kindly ask you to sod off.

If you are genuine, then disregard the last sentence.

jennifer easton
01-18-2011, 12:19 AM
I'm so confused about the whole thread ? Jenni

Hope
01-18-2011, 12:55 AM
This will go well.

I logged in to upboat this.

JohnH
01-18-2011, 01:00 AM
Regardless if English is one's primary language or not run-on sentences are still bad.

Johanna

jennifer easton
01-18-2011, 01:01 AM
thats a new one on me,whats up upboat mean? inquiring minds would like to know. Jenni

Melody Moore
01-18-2011, 02:05 AM
All of your threads are strange and it seems like to are just playing a silly game here.

Only when I read some far-out crap from someone who seems to mock transsexualism and treat it with disrespect.

You are the same person who only after 10 posts starts a threat titled, "Confused." Wanting to know if our transsexualism goes away after we masturbate!

And you want to be taken seriously?

I think you will find few gals or guys on here who are going to take you seriously.

You might want to find some other website to feed and I quote your, "fetishes."

If you are indeed approaching CDing as some kind of joke, or if you are indeed some little twerp just messing around then I shall kindly ask you to sod off.
I am going to stick up for Traci here and here is why?

Even though I have only been on this forum for about 5 months, I have noticed in the time I have been here that this does
seem to happen a fair bit around here. Like the poster of this recent thread for example: Transition reality and compromise? (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?146042-Transition-reality-and-compromise)

This poster was also new to this forum and started to become abusive almost towards those who took time
to try & help by offering well intended sound advice. So can you really blame those who have been on this
forum for quite sometime being so sceptical? I too am starting to question the real agenda of the OP.

thats a new one on me,whats up upboat mean? inquiring minds would like to know. Jenni
Hi Jenni,

Always remember that Google is your best friend when you come across something you don't really understand.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=upboat

The act of giving credit to a circlejerker for his or her contribution to the reddit community.

EG: I upboated that motherf***er because he posted some great sh*t!

Pythos
01-18-2011, 10:56 AM
I just had a better look at the few posts (not threads started, but posts) the OP has made and I am sorry, I do not see any evidence this person posted anything that warrants...
"Only when I read some far-out crap from someone who seems to mock transsexualism and treat it with disrespect.'

I have only read posts from a person that is confused about their gender. Yes the grammar is awful, I don't quite get the random xs in many of them.

As I mentioned the question about the masturbation is a legit one, when one considers the BS psychobabble that is shown on TV about some subjects.

Now, the moment the OP truly starts being offensive then the time for rudeness arrives.

The post following the initial post was kinda off. If was really harsh...at least to me. It is one that was meant to put the OP on the defensive. Maybe the OP is 43, and yet has bad grammar. My friend's father is 50, and his grammar is just as awful, as is his spelling. There are people even in the states that have grown up with a lousy educational experience, either of their own doing, or due to a horrible school.

Let's have calmer minds prevail, and not rip into this person.

I see the previous poster quoted a line from one of my post. Readers PLEASE take that line in context, if you don't it will easily be misconstrued.

Aprilrain
01-18-2011, 01:40 PM
This is not meant to be sarcastic in anyway. My question is what is it about a therapists diagnosis of transsexualism that warrants confusion? I assume you went because of gender confusion in the first place so why all the doubt? Is there a more concrete way of knowing for sure that one is transsexual than having a payed "professional" tell you as much?
If you don't want to transition no one is going to make you, If you do no one is going to stop you. YOU are the person responsible for your life.
If you are trying to avoid something that you can no longer postpone or evade you will be an emotional train wreak. The more you turn away from the distasteful thing the more intensly it will make itself known to you.

Sharon
01-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Gads, how rude can we be to someone? I don't know the member who started this thread, but the replies to her are just abysmal and embarrassing. Karen, whether you are or are not honest with us is not my concern, though I do eventually grow weary of people who repeatedly try to BS us. That does not nean I would condone the reactions to you, particularly the comments concerning grammar which I see as elitist crap.

This thread has lost all purpose because of the brick-throwing and is being closed. You are free to start another thread, Karen, and, hopefully, I will be here to read it before anyone insults you again.