PDA

View Full Version : When I'm a teenager, 20, 30, 40 ... I will stop!

emmicd
09-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Did any crossdresser ever put an age on when they will stop crossdressing only to realize that it will never happen?

I remember when I was 9 I said I will stop when I'm a teenager. Then when I was 18 I said I will stop when I'm 20. The thing was then I was working and I could buy my own clothes now. So that was not going to happen!

When I was 29 my mom passed away and I was devastated. I went through difficult time and the crossdressing became my security blanket. So I continued into my 30s. I said when I marry I will stop! When we have our first child I will stop. Temporarily I did but not for long!

When I'm 40 I will stop. Ironically when I turned 40 my crossdressing became more prominent even if I still was in the closet. I guess it was the whole midlife crisis!

So I guess when I turn 50 I will stop!

Who's kidding who?

Emmi

Daphne Renee
09-18-2005, 12:21 AM
I never really put an age on it.. I will stop when I no longer enjoy it. I dont know what age that will be.

Ashley Allison
09-18-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm not going to kid myself. I might cut back at times, but stoping completely is out of the question. The anxiety that stopping entirely creates is too much to bear.

Angela Burke
09-18-2005, 01:43 AM
I'm not stopping even when I stop breathing!

I'm getting planted or burned (haven't decided which) in full drag!

Love Angela XX

kazeparker
09-18-2005, 02:25 AM
I stopped about a year ago. While I'm still transgendered, the crossdressing aspect just wasn't cutting it for me. So I told myself I'd stop, and then did.

Charlotte
09-18-2005, 03:12 AM
You sound alot like me when I was 20 said no more and I stopped for about 5 years. I am now 31 and have been dressing ever since. I would like to think that when I get married that I will stop. Too many relationships end due to a lack of understanding. I am not married yet but when the time comes I bet it is not that easy to stop.

Rachael Warren
09-18-2005, 04:18 AM
I don't think I can ever stop. When I have done the need returned stronger.

I've given up caring about it long ago, I just do it, it's me and I won't change.

I'll proberbly die dressed.

Rachael.

Lisa Maren
09-18-2005, 12:46 PM
The one time I "decided" to stop -- that being quite the wrong decision lol -- wasn't because of reaching any particular age. It was that at the time I hadn't begun to understand it and so I didn't think it fit into my life.

Now, I know that my feminine side is a core part of me; without it I am no longer me, so it's going to have to be in my life one way or the other. Lying to myself is what doesn't fit into my life.

Hugs,
Lisa

gennee
09-18-2005, 01:14 PM
Crossdressing is part of my life. At my age (57), I am enjoying what life has to offer. I feel liberated no matter how much or how little I crossdress.

Gennee :) ;)

tifftg
09-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Did any crossdresser ever put an age on when they will stop crossdressing only to realize that it will never happen?

When I'm 40 I will stop. Ironically when I turned 40 my crossdressing became more prominent even if I still was in the closet. I guess it was the whole midlife crisis!

So I guess when I turn 50 I will stop!

Who's kidding who?

Emmi

I promised myself at 50 that I would walk out the door, I did and I enjoy my crossdressing more and more.

Tiffany