PDA

View Full Version : Why did Newton have to be right?

Rianna Humble
01-18-2011, 05:58 PM
Last Friday, wonderful evening of thanks to our ex member of parliament and I had a great time talking to old and new friends about how much better life is since I began to transition. Good friends commented how much more confident and at ease with myself I am now. A real high! :dance:

Today, seems nothing is right with me, wondering WTH I am doing and why I bother anyway. To top it all, work has started to turn sour and I seem no further along than when I saw the psy 7 and a half months ago.

Blast Newton and his law of equal and opposite reactions :eek:

tanyalynn51
01-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Hey, he's ya'alls fault over there. We have our own share of troublemakers here... Hope things get looking up for you. Remember, the next reaction should be for a great day tomorrow.

Traci Elizabeth
01-18-2011, 06:44 PM
AH, it is not like you to be down on yourself. Remember, as with all roses such a yourself, they only partially open and flourish on cloudy gloomy days, but as sure as there will be a tomorrow, the sun will shine again and you will blossom with pride and joy!

Hugs,
Traci

Jorja
01-18-2011, 07:07 PM
Be glad it isn't his rule of Gravity affecting you! :D

We all have these days, Rianna. Get some well needed rest tonight and I am sure things will look better in the morning.

Eryn
01-19-2011, 12:55 AM
Blast Newton and his law of equal and opposite reactions :eek:

Stop worrying about Newton and start thinking of Galileo. Pendulums swing both ways...

Rianna Humble
01-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Tanya, I think you were right - my new dress just arrived from India and it is so comfortable! I just hope Eryn is wrong - I don't want the pendulum swinging back too soon.

Traci-Elizabeth, I know you are right that I don't show my emotions too often, but sometimes I need to let them out. I did promise my old manager that I wouldn't let things get me down to the point they were shortly before I came out to her but would talk to someone before it got that far.

Jorja, I sometimes think that it is Gravity that gets me down :heehee:

RADER
01-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Newton had two other Laws of motion,
A body at rest needs a push to go out and shop.
A body in shopping motion remain in sopping motion
until the stores close or the charge card runith over. Rader

Rianna Humble
01-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Not sure he got the first one right. This body when at rest needs to wake up in order to go out and shop :heehee: