PDA

View Full Version : Bad jeans

Michelle James
01-18-2011, 06:32 PM
and bad pantyhose day. Today when I got dressed I thought it would be a great idea to put on a pair of light support pantyhose under my skinny jeans/jeggings. This was a new pair of hose in a brand I had never tried before and a semi new pair of jeans. I went to go shopping and such and when I got out of the car at my first stop I noticed my jeans seemed to be riding a little low. I made a beeline for the ladies room to make adjustments. My pantyhose crotch was about 6 inches lower than it should be. WTF. So that's how my afternoon went. Pull up the hose pull up the pants. Everytime I could I would sneak a little "hitch" on something. I'm sitting here now in a housedress and the offending hose and they are still sliding down. Not rolling but more like slithering down. Has this ever happened to anyone else or am I just having one of those days?

StacyCD
01-18-2011, 06:56 PM
No bad pantyhose for me! I'm strictly into garter belts and nylons!

Kate Lynn
01-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Me too Stacy,I prefer a garter belt with stockings under my jeans or knee highs.

5150 Girl
01-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Sonds like ya got the wrong size. If you're on/near the border on the size chart, allways get the next size up

Charise52
01-19-2011, 05:52 AM
It is hard to find a pair of jeans that fit right... I wear Gloria Vanderbilt, and they fit like a glove... and in the summer I wear Newport-News jean shorts and they fit like a glove as well... I wear pantyhose with a skirt... what an awesome feeling...

Gerrijerry
01-19-2011, 05:58 AM
I agree you have the wrong size hose. Why didn't you just take them off the first time in the ladiesroom?

lauraabdl
01-19-2011, 08:34 AM
I agree you have the wrong size hose. Why didn't you just take them off the first time in the ladiesroom?

My thought exactly, I usally carry a spare pair in my purse. Then agian I do lve nylons and garters too, same there too, carry an extra pair.
Sounds like the proper logic to me.

wearingtanpantyhose
01-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Been there; done that! I love satin panties, but sometimes they slide a bit underneath pantyhose and slacks, too. And that's even if the pantyhose stay put! Cotton panties aren't nearly as sexy, but they at least they don't move around! So, I wear my pretty panties when I'm wearing a skirt or dress, and put on my cotton ones when wearing hose and pants.

Michelle James
01-19-2011, 09:49 AM

That's the same thing my wife said. Such a simple solution and it never occured to me. I was wearing my blond wig so I guess what they say is true. duh!!

Karren H
01-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Never!!! But then again I wear skirts not fem jeans... Just like your title says.... Jeans are bad!! Bad bad bad!! And as you pointed out bad thing happen to those that wear then!! Where as good things happen to people who wear skirts! Lol.

Julogden
01-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah, that's happened to me too. Nowadays if I'm underdressing in that manner, I wear a high-waist control brief over the pantyhose, and that keeps them from heading south, and I wear pants that I can wear a belt with.

Carol

RADER
01-19-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah, that's happened to me too. Nowadays if I'm underdressing in that manner, I wear a high-waist control brief over the pantyhose, and that keeps them from heading south, and I wear pants that I can wear a belt with.

Carol

Ditto, Using a control brief keeps your pantyhose up where it belongs.
Since I am 6'3". Pantyhose tends to be a little short on me; and the brief helps
keep the stretching of the length in place. Rader

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
I never had this problem and I wear fem jeans and pantyhose an awful lot. It is the closest I can get to wearing all fem clothes without being too obvious, I think a skirt would give it away. Not to say I don't wear skirts, I do, however that is left for my full fem excursions away from familiar eyes.

Kitty Sue
01-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Yes it happens. I too am a pantyhose kind of lady.

5150 Girl
01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Poor Karen, I guess she just ain't fount that perfect pair of jeans yet, that hug in all the right places and flair where they need to.
Don't get me wrong, I to, am a stanch advocate of dresses and skiirts as much as possible, but every now and again, a girl needs jeans.

Gina X
01-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Never!!! But then again I wear skirts not fem jeans... Just like your title says.... Jeans are bad!! Bad bad bad!! And as you pointed out bad thing happen to those that wear then!! Where as good things happen to people who wear skirts! Lol.

Okay who gave Karren Hutton ammunition for her anti jeans campaign !! Sheesh !! LOL

RADER
01-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Yea; And Karren did that with out a FOID Card. WOW!
You got to keep the word "Fem Jeans" Secret aground her. LOL Rader