PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if the gender fairy visited everyone one night

LoriFlores
01-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Everyone would have a choice: male or female. You could stay the same or change, but the choice would be irrevocable and forever.

I know I'd now be female, but I'm thinking that the next day at work would be fascinating. How many surprises would there be at work? How many others that you never expected would be switching bathrooms from the day before?

StaceyJane
01-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Yes, the next day would be interesting. The thing is I work nights so if the gender fairy came at night it would be visiting me at work.
A little surprise for my dayshift relief.

But I would take care of the whole coming out at work problem.

CarlaWestin
01-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Gee, It sure would be nice to have a convenient gender switch. I would have to remain male because cross-dressing is so scandalously fun!

qqkachoo
01-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Would switch to female in a heartbeat and never look back...*daydreams*

Kate Lynn
01-18-2011, 08:47 PM
Well if there is such a critter as the gender fairy,I'd hope there would also be a species fairy,and I would ask the species fairy to turn me into an annoying swarm of black flies or noseeums....LOL

boy2girl31
01-18-2011, 09:09 PM
Would switch to female in a heartbeat and never look back...*daydreams*

I echo this sentiment exactly

Kelly Greene
01-18-2011, 09:32 PM
I daydream about some how changing from male to female most of the time so if I go with my daydreams I would switch go shopping.

Steph.TS
01-18-2011, 09:48 PM
female in a heartbeat, I'd even deal with having monthly problems, but I would happily become a woman.

linnea
01-18-2011, 09:52 PM
Female--without a doubt: I always wonder on these fantasies, would I know what I knew as a man or would my upbringing, influences, etc. be changed too. Anyway I look at it, I would be a woman if I had the opportunity now.

JohnH
01-18-2011, 09:58 PM
I think all I would want is a bit more toleration of what men can wear. I don't want to give up my bass voice. Men's voices tend to be rare in choirs and choruses! And what I understand you get to retain your register even with MtF HRT.

Johanna

sandra-leigh
01-18-2011, 10:19 PM
When I had read the title, but not the posting itself, I thought, "Ah, what if the gender fairy visited everyone one night and turned everyone into the opposite gender (but left them the same biological sex.) Then because gender has a lot to do with social construction, would we even notice?"

Charleen
01-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Female for sure. I really think it wouldn't be too much of a surprise at work.

Karinsamatha
01-18-2011, 10:33 PM
:daydreaming: I would become complete - I would become a woman :).

5150 Girl
01-18-2011, 11:19 PM
I'D become a girl without thinking twice!

herwannabe
01-18-2011, 11:24 PM
I would take my c cup and run :heehee: Female all the way :battingeyelashes:

linda allen
01-19-2011, 09:29 AM
I've only thought about my response for a couple minutes, but if I had to decide right now, I would stay male. I've worked long and hard for this life and now it's time to enjoy it.

Now if I could switch back and forth or be female for two weeks or so, I would jump at the chance. :heehee:

Joanna_81
01-19-2011, 10:13 AM
I think I would switch to the female. :) But hey, couldn't the gender fairy switch everyones memories as well, so they would think it was always that way? ;)

laceyjessica
01-19-2011, 10:14 AM
definitely 100% female all the way!

Kate Simmons
01-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Hmm with my luck I'd end up getting ogled and put in charged of making coffee if I chose to be female. Someone would be decked by the end of the day I'm sure. BTW, no big thrill going in the women's rest room. I go in there every day as I'm custodian. Sometimes it's a toss up which rest room is worse really.:)

Newmichelle1959
01-19-2011, 01:23 PM
I echo this sentiment exactly
Plus i would switch to female in an absolute instant and not look Only up and forward!

LoriFlores
01-19-2011, 09:10 PM
We all know what we would do but I also meant to say that I wonder how many of our co-workers would also come to work the next day in a new gender and how many of those co-worker changes would take us by surprise.

linda allen
01-21-2011, 09:47 AM
We all know what we would do but I also meant to say that I wonder how many of our co-workers would also come to work the next day in a new gender and how many of those co-worker changes would take us by surprise.
If everyone switched to female there would be nobody to "have fun" with! :sad:

RachelZ
01-21-2011, 10:08 AM
(sigh)... female... if only :daydreaming:

sherib
01-21-2011, 10:44 AM
In and instant, but only if I could get my youth back.

CaitlynRenee
01-21-2011, 12:14 PM
WOW! There are times when I'd really like to be a woman and times when I'd really like to be a man. If I could decide for myself, I'd be some type of 'shape shifter' and be able to change at will. My daughter said there's too much of each gender in me for me to ever be satisfied as just one or the other.

Since I try to dress everyday, even if for just a little while, I think I'd like to try it for a whole week, month, six-months????

Let me be held and cuddled. Let me do the holding and cuddling. Let me frolick to my hearts content in a well stocked lingerie store. Let me go home, have a beer and work on my Grand Wagoneer and talk to my CD buddy about the pretty panties I found.

Oh MY!

Kaz
01-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Great question! I have argued long and hard for a dual life, but given this ticket it is clear... I'd go femme...

Everything else can be resolved one way or another... a one way ticket? Take the train!