PDA

View Full Version : Pygmalion!

docrobbysherry
01-19-2011, 12:07 AM
For those that have forgotten, is the story of an artist who created a beautiful statue. He then fell in love with her and had Venus bring her to life!:love:
They lived happily ever after!:hugs:

I wondered if that has happened to any of u here?
First, U bring your fem alter ego to life.
Then, U find her beautiful!
Next, U fall in love with her!?

OK, maybe u didn't "fall in love". Maybe it's physical love! Or, you're fascinated with her? Or, obsessed with her?

Something about your alter ego is NOT SIMPLY an "expression of your fem side"! But, may be something more intense and/or complicated?:eek:
Want to talk ABOUT IT?:straightface:

KrystalA
01-19-2011, 04:46 AM
Wow...deep thoughts here! Well, I haven't "fallen in love" with Krystal even though she's been part of my life for many years. I have, however, learned to admire her greatly. I've only been a member here for a couple of weeks, but reading the posts here, and the comments made to my posts, have made me understand her/myself much better, and yes, being Krystal is MUCH more complicated than just expressing my feminine side. The psychological and physical explanations are much too cmplex to be able to understand fully. All I know is that when I'm en femme I feel better, my spirits are lifted, and therefore, I'm happier.

Stephanie Miller
01-19-2011, 08:59 AM
"more intense and/or complicated" heavens no. Costs me a lot of money? Doesn't listen to me? Takes to much time to get ready? YES!! ( Almost sounds like my wife come to think about it :lol2: )

Michelle James
01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
I'm only familiar with the Shaw version. Henry Higgins and such. Please tell me more.

Lorileah
01-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Yes DRS every time I look in the mirror I think "wow I would date her" but then I remember, she is a prima dona princess tease with champagne tastes. And the vision fades.

truthfully though I do love myself more when I am dressed because I like what I see and I feel like I think I should feel. So yes, I love me, I love me to the depths of the ocean. But I know it will never be because we come from two different worlds. Me the lonely pauper...she the "not so bad looking for an old queen" princess. I am content to worship her from afar.

Samantha B L
01-19-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes DRS every time I look in the mirror I think "wow I would date her" but then I remember, she is a prima dona princess tease with champagne tastes. And the vision fades.

truthfully though I do love myself more when I am dressed because I like what I see and I feel like I think I should feel. So yes, I love me, I love me to the depths of the ocean. But I know it will never be because we come from two different worlds. Me the lonely pauper...she the "not so bad looking for an old queen" princess. I am content to worship her from afar.

I'm not that hypnotized with myself when I'm dressed,personally. Yet I gotta say getting dolled up is probably my favorite activity. I have seen CD'rs who I really thought I could date and further,become very interested in. I've had infatuations like that sometimes even with female cartoon characters and it took me days to get it outa my head. Lori brings up an interesting point by using the term "old queen". I think this term,in part,comes out of a combination of both sympathy and derision. It's straights sounding off about what all the unmarried LGBT/TG/TS/CD people do with their lives when they get old because of course,these unmarried people never had a wife and kids. It maybe also implies that old women along with LGBT people who are old can't be good looking when they are like 70. It sorta means they're a cheezy drag like three day old oatmeal. I'll point out that Cher,Marianne Faithful and Sandie Shaw are very old.They're as lovely as ever and their careers are as busy as they were in 1965. And Lori,I know you weren't trying to make a derogatory point in your use of "old queen" I was just ruminating on some of what I see as some of that expression's implications which are kinda obscure and mixed. Anyway,I would sometimes develope freindships with girls in Junior High which usually lasted for about a month wherein I would try to use them as my expiremental Eliza Doolittle for my plans on how to make a star or a model out of them and if that's not enough I used to fall in love with stuffed animals when I was 6.