PDA

View Full Version : Thank you girls - I think you saved my marriage and my sanity!!!!

Deanna B
01-20-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi all

I sooooo enjoy CDing but over Christmas period when i was home a lot more it became more of a obsession until i found this forum. I was constantly craving Cding and it was becoming a bit much for the wife but being able to talk about it in such a friendly and supportive place has enabled me to become a bit more ballanced. my relationship with her has become more open and i now understand her need though for male mode. I feel better in myself and more confident (even bought skirt and underwear for Mrs for the first time! - if she didn't like it I knew I did - ha ha:D).

This forum has even educated me - I have a reading/writing age of about 12/13 (I do however, work for myself fairly successfully in the building trade) but now that i do this forum i spend a lot more time reading and writing things than I ever did. Hence most of my messages are very short as it takes me a long time to figure out computer and spellings. So sorry for the short threads there is a lot i would like to say but a lot i can't spell.

PS I got my wife to type this while i dictated.

Thank you all

Love Deanna:love:

suzy1
01-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Deanna, that’s a lovely post. Please keep joining in. You’re an inspiration to all of us.
And can you give your wife a hug from me as well.

Love from, SUZY

Amy Lynn3
01-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Suzy, said it for me too. Make yourself at home here, as the members are great and will help any way they can. It is great to have such a great support team, like we have here.

JohnH
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
You know, it's really great to have these forums where one exercises writing and typing skills. There was a time when people thought that writing skills would become passé but that scenario has not come about.

Johanna

kimdl93
01-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Deanna - On behalf of the group - thanks for joining and I'm so glad you've benefitted from the experience.

Byt the way, we're much smarter as a group than we are individually! An please don't apologize what you may perceive as deficiency in writing/reading. Most newspapers aim for about the 6th grade level - and in the age of Twitter, anything more than 150 characters is considered an essay. You got your point accross quite clearly!

herwannabe
01-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Yea What she said

Michelle

Presh GG
01-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Hi and welcome!

There is even a section just for the genetic women. your wife is so welcome to join us there or post anywhere she wants.
Only one thing, she has to have her own account.

Looking forward to meeting her too !

Presh GG

Tina B.
01-21-2011, 11:25 AM
Glad to have you among us, don't let the slow typing hold you back, I'm and old trucker, and writing was never something I had to do that much of either. But with spell check, and figuring out other ways to say it, when I can't get the spelling close enough, I still get my questions asked, and my points made, I'm sure you will too.
Nice to see another new member with and understanding wife, glad see you both here, and hope you have both joined.
Tina B.

RADER
01-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Welcome to the forum; and congratulations on talking with your wife.
You might get Spell Check. Workers wonders for this retired Carpenter. LOL Rader

Debra Russell
01-21-2011, 12:24 PM
Nice you and your wife work together... and by the way ysturday i kudent spel dikshunery but now i uss it regelueer.. its OK

Kaz
01-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Deanna,

Great post... I used to be able to spell until everything ws done by keyboars... I am not joking! My brain does not have the patience!

Michelle 51
01-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Its almost like being out in the cold and then coming into a warm room .I hope you like it here.We're all glad you found us

Michelle

sissystephanie
01-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Deanna, you are very lucky to have a wife such as yours! I did have one like her for almost 50 years before cancer took her. I still crossdress, but since she was my makeup and wig lady I don't do that anymore! I still do go out in public dressed enfemme, but of course looking like the man that I am. I rarely get any negative comments!

This Forum is here for all of us! It can certainly be a great help in giving information, and everyone can help that by offering information they have. Hope to see you on here often, and you should know that your wife can join also!

Deanna B
01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Hi all . thank you all very much for your kind words and your understanding . love deanna :love:

anonymousinmaryland
01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
Welcome Deanna. So much to read and learn, so little time. Great group of people here. You belong.

Eryn
01-24-2011, 08:42 PM
This forum has even educated me - I have a reading/writing age of about 12/13

I know the reading/writing ability of 13-year-olds and you are vastly underestimating yourself. Spelling isn't writing, putting words together with style is and you do that. Let the spil chucker handle the little details!

I very much enjoyed reading your post and my experience is quite similar to yours.

TxKimberly
01-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Holy smokes - your wife is willing to take your dictation??!! You better keep her because mine of 23 years would laugh herself sick if I asked her to type something for me! lol

DaphneGrey
01-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Welcome It is so nice to have you :) I hope you keep posting and take care of that wife of yours. She is something special!