PDA

View Full Version : Who is she that knows me but I don't know her?

shayleetv
01-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Today I just got home from COSTCO where I had a very unusual thing happen. It was something that came right out of the blue, something totally unexpected. If you don’t already know this about Shaylee, she is house bound. This for two reasons: the first and most important reason is because it’s my wife’s request to not be in public for me to have her support; secondly, made the first reason easy to keep is, I don’t have a reason to leave the house as Shaylee. No desire, been there done that, so what. With this in mind makes what happened all the more a puzzle.
I was shopping and a very comely young woman walked past me. I usually make eye contact with the people who walk past me and I did this time as well. The young woman said to me “Hi, Mr. S!” Now this isn’t very unusual because a lot of people call me this. But I couldn’t place where I knew this young woman. She knew me but I’ll be danged if I could place her face. I’m usually very good at remembering faces even though I might not come up with the name, I’ll remember where I know them and all sorts of other details about them. I do a lot of volunteering at different venues around town and thought that maybe she might know me from one of those places.
As I watched her walk away from me I thought how strange of me not to have had any form of recognition in my mind as to whom this very attractive young woman was. I went on shopping and still wondering. I finished my shopping and checked out. I never saw her again in the store. As I was putting my groceries in the trunk of my car I became aware of a car stopping behind me. I turned to see that it was this young woman of whom I have been speaking. She said of how nice it was to see me and then blew me out of the water by saying, “Bye Mr. S or should I say Ms. S.” And then she drove off with me hanging my mouth wide open and jaw on the ground. As far as I know, no one but my wife and Kathy Lake know what Shaylee's male side looks like. And I rest assured no one would be able to recognize my Shaylee pictures and know that it was me, Mr. S. Oh, by the way, my given name and my taken female name both start with S, which is a coincidence that never occurred to me before.
I would love to have this mystery solved. If you, young woman are on this site send me a note. I really would like to know who you are. You are a thing of beauty and for no other reason I would like to make your aquaintance.:doll::fairy3:

kimdl93
01-20-2011, 05:33 PM
She's definately on to you. What is a mystery - but not a bad one. Have you posted photos of yourself anywhere besides this site?

Kathi Lake
01-20-2011, 05:43 PM
Now that is beyond odd!! I agree, in your male mode, you look like a perfectly-normal gentleman. Your female presentation is so different - and so beautiful - that I don't see a way that someone could put two and two together. I'm bamboozled! Maybe, like Sara says of me, you 'leak femme' or something, and people can see your true self.

How old was this woman? Was she one of us?

Kathi

kimdl93
01-20-2011, 05:51 PM
This is sheer speculation, but might she be a friend/acquaintance of your wife? Or any chance that you may have encountered her or a friend of hers on a shopping trip? Its definately a mystery worthy of exploring.

S. Lisa Smith
01-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Wow, that is amazing. I'd be clueless also. If Shaylee doesn't go out and it wasn't Kathy Lake, who is a comely young woman, then maybe it was someone from this site. Do you do volunteer work that would normally be done by a woman, maybe that would be it, kind of a joke?

shayleetv
01-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Kathi, I would guess she was in her early 30's. Since I volunteer at a grade school(there are five of us all men) and tutor children who have a hard time reading I thought that maybe she was a mother of one of the readers. She would be just about the right age. I really feel that she is a GG because of her proportions, shoulder to hips and waist. Also the thigh size next to the hip was full like female thighs. What I'm trying to say is my transdar was not flashing on her. It could be that my transdar needs to go to the shop if she was a cd. The only other site I'm on is urnotalone but haven't been active since joining this site.

Leslie Langford
01-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Based on the limited information that you were able to supply, shaylee, the most logical conclusion that I can come to is that the young lady was an SA at a store you visited where you either bought women's shoes, clothes, lingerie, or make up etc. while typically in male mode. Given the fact that that you presented in that manner and were likely buying female clothes in above-average sizes and more in line with your own clothing sizes, she most likely put two and two together. And if you paid via credit card, she then had a name and a face to tie those two together as well. Depending on how good her memory is, it may well be that her radar then registered "incoming" and she made a point of greeting you when she saw you again in that mall.

If you made that big of an impression on that young lady, and if her going out of her way to both remember you and then making a point of greeting you when she coincidentally ran into you that other time - well, I'd say odds are excellent that she is either very CD-friendly or at least curious enough about our lifestyle to be supportive of our community. Either way, it's a win-win situation, and if my theory is correct and you can manage to recall where you last encountered her, you should go back to that place to reconnect - that would definitely be a bonus...

MsJanessa
01-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Based on the limited information that you were able to supply, shaylee, the most logical conclusion that I can come to is that the young lady was an SA at a store you visited where you either bought women's shoes, clothes, lingerie, or make up etc. while typically in male mode. Given the fact that that you presented in that manner and were likely buying female clothes in above-average sizes and more in line with your own clothing sizes, she most likely put two and two together. And if you paid via credit card, she then had a name and a face to tie those two together as well. Depending on how good her memory is, it may well be that her radar then registered "incoming" and she made a point of greeting you when she saw you again in that mall.

If you made that big of an impression on that young lady, and if her going out of her way to both remember you and then making a point of greeting you when she coincidentally ran into you that other time - well, I'd say odds are excellent that she is either very CD-friendly or at least curious enough about our lifestyle to be supportive of our community. Either way, it's a win-win situation, and if my theory is correct and you can manage to recall where you last encountered her, you should go back to that place to reconnect - that would definitely be a bonus...

That would be my guess too---assuming you buy some of your femme things locally and in person

BRANDYJ
01-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Make that 3 that think this young lady has seen you in a store while you were buying feminine things and she remembered you and from what she has seen you buy, she figured you might be a CD. Think of drig stores, grocery stores or department stores you have shopped in and bought either clothes, hose, makeup or other items that might make a SA or cashier think you might be buying those things for yourself.

Amy Lynn3
01-20-2011, 09:06 PM
One can only conclude that the mystery lady is a former SA or your wife told someone, maybe to mess with your mind. Other that that, who knows ? Keep us posted.

Rachel Morley
01-20-2011, 09:53 PM
Maybe she's a neighbor and she's been peeking through the window! :)

Kathi Lake
01-21-2011, 12:21 AM
I don't know. As Shaylee said, she doesn't go out or shop as Shaylee. Add in the fact that she knew her last name, and something is definitely weird. Even I don't know Shaylee's last name! :)

Frédérique claims that if she were to meet me in guy mode, she would know me instantly. Maybe the spouse of one of our members happens to have kids where you help. I'm sure your 'T-Dar' is working fine. When we met - even though I was prettily-dressed - you immediately knew that I was me.

Did you ask your wife?

Kathi

Chickhe
01-21-2011, 01:33 AM
It has got to be a neighbor who saw in your windows or your wife ain't so got at keeping secrets and everyone knows what happens when two friends tell two more friends.

makin' it real
01-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Oooh, I love mysteries! I read all the Sherlock Holmes stories, along with the Hardy Boys, the Happy Hollisters, and yes, even Nancy Drew when I was a kid. I can't wait to hear how this one turns out!

~ Rachel

laceyjessica
01-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Wow this has my heart pumping.....Kinda exciting

Shelly Preston
01-21-2011, 06:51 AM
I know we are all trying to guess what this could be

Ms S might be her referring to the fact you teach as most teachers are women ( I dont think it likely but you never know)

I think the only way your going to slove this is by asking if you see her again

LisaM
01-21-2011, 10:28 AM
I do most of our food shopping and I often get teased by women friends that I see that my spouse is lucky she has a 'wife' to do her shopping. Maybe she was just making a similar comment.

SherriePall
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Got me. All of the guesses sound plausible.

shayleetv
01-21-2011, 12:34 PM
The thing about an SA is that when buying my female clothes by my self I never use anything that might identify by name. I use cash only. Most SA's live close to where they work so the expense of travel is minimal. I shop about 25 miles from where I live. When shopping with my wife our conversation is about our kids that are Shaylee's size that we are buying for. My wife then uses her card to make the purchase.
One thing about Mormon communities in Utah is neighborhoods are pretty much all LDS( Later Day Saints more commonly called Mormons). We all belong to the same congregation. I personally know the names of every neighbor in my neighborhood, whether they are active and come to church or not and I even know those who are not LDS. So if it was someone who saw me from the neighborhood I would recognize them as well. Believe me I have thought of all the scenarios and I can't figure this one out at all.

Sarah Doepner
01-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Now you have me looking over my shoulder. Maybe one of these days that young woman will come up to me or another one of our Utah members here. It is odd.

I wonder, did you feel as though she was threatening to expose you or just making your acquaintance?

MarinaKirax
01-21-2011, 02:10 PM
I assume there was absolutely no chance you had been dressing that day, and might have had on one earring, or some eyeliner? And you weren't loading a huge box of maxipads into your car when she drove up? ?

Megan Thomas
01-21-2011, 08:34 PM
perhaps you were simply touched by an angel...

PretzelGirl
01-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Hi Ms S! No, it wasn't me.

This is very interesting Shaylee. If no one other than your wife knows, then it can only be someone that you have inadvertently outed yourself to and apparently weren't called out on the spot or you would remember it.

To quote Mr Spock (sorry): "Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Maria 60
01-22-2011, 05:59 PM
That's a strange one, for myself it's a known fact that construction workers wear tights in the winter, i still have to see one, but there's this one guy at work telling co-workers that i wear pantyhose. I have no idea where he got that from.

boardpuppy
01-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Stranger things have happened but if nothing comes of it all I could say don't worry about it....

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Maybe you'll cross paths with her again - out shopping or at school. Then you can solve the mystery.

Annaliese
01-24-2011, 10:55 AM
She got your attendion. Did you get much sleep that night. I would have been racking my mind tring to think of who she was.

monalisa
01-24-2011, 11:59 AM
Should have gotten her license plate number and run it.

dennisGTS
01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Should have gotten her license plate number and run it.

Hindsights always 20/20. I think if I were in the same situation, I would be in too much shock to think of a clever thing as getting the license plate number...I think even remembering a simple thing such as the make and model of car would be difficult to recall, unless it was a unique car that you don't see everyday (ie. classic or exotic car).

shayleetv
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM
:heehee:DennisGTS your right, no clever remarks, no nothing except for the jaw on the ground. I do remember it was a black Lincoln Navigator and the girl was very attractive. In the store I was thrilled that a pretty young thing would say anything to me at my age. The only thing that I loose sleep over is during the Phase of the full moon. Not kidding, I'm a bonafide Werewolf. Have been for as long as I can remember. I have even had the University of Utah Hospital Sleep Disorder Clinic confirm after six months of testing and research that I have a sleep disorder caused somehow by or during the phase of the full moon. I'm weird in other things be side dressing up like a girl. Multiple things to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heehee::D:heehee: