PDA

View Full Version : can we talk?

prisscilla
08-23-2004, 02:18 AM
there are some issues that I would like to put on the table in front of me
but am unsure as to how they may be construed and being new I dont wish to offend and would rather respect the others and thier opinions ,but I feel a need to be able to confide in others as to my life stories and be able gather from the others in thier own words and thier experiances
with this being said can I bring to this forum;
1) my experiances of being a drug addict (meth havent used in 8 months need some real help here)
2)sexual issues (being molested at an early age)
3)or any of the other issues that seem to have a profound effect on mine and others life ?
issues issues issues my life seems to be so entwined in them
so in other words it'd be just... so fine to have a forum to vent (talk ,listen, share )and I hope in my heart of hearts this is the place
just call me scared yes that right Im a chicken
chicken head

thanx
priss
the chicken head

Tristen Cox
08-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Your heart is in the right place and so are you. I would be more than willing to discuss anything you wish.

Be yourself and we will love you for it!

Tristen...

HillaryArtemis
08-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Go ahead and talk, what you say is probably not that different from others expereince here. You are in good company. We are listening with kindness.

JodiArtemis

Marda
08-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Hi Prisscilla,
~
As far as the Internet goes ... this is as *good* a place as *any* ... *substance abuse* is not uncommon ... but it *sure is DEStructive* and *Unnecessary* ...

The road to full *Human Integration* is long and not easy but *It's Doable* ...

Actual *Supportive Personal Contact* is Very Important ...

But maybe we can help fill in otherwise "blank spaces" ...

* You're The Boss * !!!
~
We're Here ...
~
Love / Marda