PDA

View Full Version : whats the proper way

kate dresser
01-21-2011, 09:13 AM
I Im curious on two things, whats the proper way to go to the washroon with a skirt and nylons on do you lift up the skirt or pull down the skirt with the nylons. Also when wearing an open bottom girdle do gg undo the garters to pull there panties down or just pull the panties as far down as they can. what the best way ?

StaceyJane
01-21-2011, 09:37 AM
Personally I pull down my skirt.

Karren H
01-21-2011, 09:38 AM
My mother used to pull her skirt down... And that's what I do... Just be careful it doesn't get caught in the toilet!! I have done that! Ewwww.

Emma England
01-21-2011, 10:01 AM
With skirts, it depends. If loose, a skirt can be raised. If too tight, it would have to be pulled down.
DO NOT let it touch the floor.

I have never worn a girdle, and have no intention of doing so - therefore I'm unable to comment.

DebsUK
01-21-2011, 10:02 AM
I've always pulled my skirt up (like, what would you do if you're in a dress?), but truth is nobody can see what you're doing (and if they could, chances are they might be distracted from how you deal with your skirt anyway :rofl:) so there isn't any right or wrong way assumng the way you do it doesn't result in any wardrobe malfunctions lol

Gerrijerry
01-21-2011, 10:27 AM
Skirt up same as a dress, pantyhose, panties down. Girdle down stockings then can remain attached. Nothing should touch the floor.

Pythos
01-21-2011, 10:39 AM
ditto to gerrijerry.

Vickie_CDTV
01-21-2011, 11:20 AM
If you are wearing an open bottom girdle, you can also pull it up just enough to clear your anatomy, pull the panties down and go. If you are wearing an all in one body briefer girdle, you have to do this.

With garters, no need to ever remove the stockings.

Jennie1975
01-21-2011, 11:42 AM
I go with skirt up, I don't wear a girdle, and I always put my panties on over my garter belt for ease of removal either in bathroom or in the heat of the moment. Hee hee

Jennifer

Leslie Langford
01-21-2011, 11:47 AM
I do it the Gerrijerry way, too. Seems the most logical way to me...

KarenSusan
01-21-2011, 01:02 PM
Skirt up, pantyhose down. ALWAYS, ALWAYS when you're done, make sure the back of your skirt is not stuck in the pantyhose.

Stephanie47
01-21-2011, 01:35 PM
I avoid this by only wearing dresses. But, I hike the dress and slip up, panty down, girdle down. But if it a wide garter belt, I can hike that up along with the dress and slip. Watch out you do not trail toilet paper. That can be embarrassing- not me, but, my wife had to tell an elementary school girl she was trailing. It was mortifying for the girl, especially when nobody in her peer group told her.

AllieSF
01-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I agree, skirt up, pantyhose down. I really do not want my skirt to touch that dirty restroom floor.

Cynthia Anne
01-21-2011, 02:09 PM
My mother was skirt up always and so am I! Nothing may touch the floor!

Stephenie S
01-21-2011, 02:30 PM
This is really no one's business but your own. You're in a closed stall and who cares?

BUT, the right way is skirt UP, panties DOWN. No one wears a girdle any more, but if you do, slide it down too. Back in the day when we DID wear open bottom girdles, you could pull the back up far enough to clear your urine stream. I wore a garter belt (suspenders for you Brits) and that stays UP in place with your panties OVER it so they can be pulled down easily. Your skirt always comes UP. NOTHING touches the floor. Ick!

As said earlier, watch out that everything goes back where it's supposed to, including toilet paper. I once walked through a 99 Restaurant with my skirt tucked neatly into my panties in the rear.

S

junetv
01-21-2011, 02:58 PM
skirt up and pantyhose down -- at least that's how I think the gg's do it based upon some of the stories about tucking their skirt into their pantyhose and walking out the door like that :)

Reggie Campion
01-21-2011, 03:02 PM
Same as Gerrijerry More comfortable and less hassle

Reggie

Dannigirl
01-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Skirt or dress up, wear stockings !! Then you don't have to worry about pantyhose. Panties go on over garter straps so you can pull them down, unless you have long garter straps and then you can wear them under and just slide your panties down enough.

tammii1111
01-21-2011, 05:01 PM
skirt up

Rachel Morley
01-21-2011, 10:10 PM
With skirts, it depends. If loose, a skirt can be raised. If too tight, it would have to be pulled down.
DO NOT let it touch the floor.
I agree with Emma .... it depends on the skirt. If it's a long tight pencil skirt I undo it and pull it down along with everything else (I once saw my mother do it this way) but if the skirt is shorter and/or looser as with dresses too, then (for me) the hem goes up and the rest goes down. :)

sissystephanie
01-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Proper Way? Skirt always goes up and panties or pantyhose down. But never to the floor! If you are wearing a girdle with garters, the panty always goes on top of the girdle, not under it. The girdle should never come down in the restroom, unless you are taking it off! This comes from a CD who has been a CD longer than a lot of you have been alive!!

Doing it any other way is not being a PROPER FEMALE!! The skirt or dress was made that way so it could be lifted!!

Casey
01-21-2011, 10:26 PM
I may not have asked to original question, but that you ladies so much. I have been wearing my panties under my garter; what a hassle. I guess now I know better. :)

Jorja
01-21-2011, 10:35 PM
Well I am glad we got that sorted out.

NathalieX66
01-21-2011, 10:46 PM
Well, if you're wearing a dress, the dress goes up, while the rest goes down.....skirt too.
Funny thing you say that. I was in a women's room recently in a restaurant, where the woman in the stall next to me started conversing with a few others outside the stalls , and next thing you know it was 4 women talking as if it was a cocktail party, and here I am in a sweater dress in the next stall trying to figure out how to get the hell out of there without getting spotted.

Now I know why women spend so much time in the restroom. It's a secret cocktail party.:battingeyelashes:

Celeste Aileen
01-21-2011, 10:58 PM
I'm surprised that no one mentioned thigh highs ... which I think are the perfect solution here in the restroom, in addition to their many other advantages: only a minute to put 'em on, a minute to take 'em off, remake a pair when one gets a run, etc. I find queen size perfect for my 140 lb frame. And good ones wear forever, look good, and they do stay up!

Jilmac
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
If I'm wearing a skirt with a tight waistband or a belt I'll raise the skirt and lower my panties and hose, a skirt with an elastic waistband, I'll lower skirt panties and hose together.

Kate Simmons
01-22-2011, 06:05 AM
There is no "proper" way as no one would see you. As the "final operator" it's totally your decision.:)

Claire Cook
01-22-2011, 06:29 AM
My mother used to pull her skirt down... And that's what I do... Just be careful it doesn't get caught in the toilet!! I have done that! Ewwww.

Ewww! Me too....