PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and family

Coyote
01-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Well, this has been an interesting week plus for me. I have spent all of my time while in the house dressed, and it has been fun. I got the time because sadly friday before last I was laid off from my job, so dressing this past week has been a kind of crazy fun escape valve, if that makes sense, especially prancing around in my outfits in front of my roomate. Now, the funny part is hes totally blind, so if im standing in panties, a bra, and breastforms talking about stuff, well, hehe.

Anyway, shortly after I got the boot, I decided to do what I have not done in around 3 years and fly back east to Virginia and visit my parents and immediate family. So next week im going to be mostly cut off from online and back here in washington my small but wonderful wardrobe for around three weeks.

Its not going to be a big issue for the most part and its prolly for the best, since after I do get back, I will need to start a serious campaign to find employment. This is going to suck, but I need to work, and will mean I will have to be drab again and only get to dip in the frilly closet from time to time after that.

My folks would never understand it, so its nothing they will ever know. My younger bro and his wife would prolly be completely fine with it, since I know my bro knows im gay and is completely cool with that - I wonder if I could get makeup tips from his wife tho? LOL.

Im kinda rambling here but its just something I feel good about being able to vent on and chat.

Ive learned and discovered a lot the short time ive been here, but will be prolly absent for just a bit while im gone mid week next week till the middle of Feb, but im going to be thinking about all of you 8-)

Eryn
01-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Sounds like you've got it under control. Sorry to hear about your job, though.

Concerning your roommate, it's very easy to underestimate what can be sensed without vision. The ears and nose are very sensitive!

JulieC
01-24-2011, 01:23 PM
it's very easy to underestimate what can be sensed without vision. The ears and nose are very sensitive!

I agree. For example, the sound of pantyhose clad legs rubbing together is distinctive, even if just walking.

lisagurl83
01-25-2011, 11:53 AM
sucks about the job hun lost mine too but we will make it!!! Hope you have luck in finding job enjoy being sexy at home!!