PDA

View Full Version : Almost getting caught ...

Amber_Chgo
08-23-2004, 03:44 AM
Hi Girls:
I just came into the office this morning an noticed I never cleaned or put away my coffee mug from last week. Sure enough, there was a beautiful lipstick print on the white mug.

That got me thinking ??? What is the dumbest thing we've all done which led to (or almost led to) our being caught???

Hugs and Kisses

Amber

Jennifer_Ph
08-23-2004, 04:43 AM
While looking for a tool one of my roomates found my breastforms - in their boxes - but laughed it off because he remembered me going as a Hooters girl the prior Haloween!

kendra_sweet
08-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Leaving ciggy butts in the ashtray with lipstick stains on them and not having any women around for ages who smoke.

elizabethb1
08-25-2004, 09:54 AM
I too was very careless. I left my demin mini skiret and white bra on the floor of my closet. I was looking for my baseball jersey and my wife was helping look. All of a sudden I heard my wife call my name. I thought she had found my jersey, but came up to the computer room with her holding the bra and mini skirt. I gave her several excuses. But finally I told her I had bought it for her at a garage sale. It seemed to smooth it over for now, although I don't think she bought my excuse. I've been awful careless here lately. Have to be more careful in the future. Sexy Elizabeth :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jennifer_Ph
08-25-2004, 09:57 AM
Elizabeth - Maybe this is your opportunity to tell your wife of your cd'ing. That way there wouldn't be any hiding or future carelessness. The way I look at it, she's going to find out about it sometime, it seems they always do. Maybe it'd be better to broach the subject on your terms rather than answering questions that will be mostly rooted in the fact that she can't believe you didn't trust her and now can she trust you... Just a thought.

odelay
08-25-2004, 09:58 AM
I also think that it's best that they find out by finding the cloths that you're wearing instead of having them find you in them. Less shocking, so to say.

Elinor
08-25-2004, 10:01 AM
Going out dressed as a woman. Silly would have got caught someday.
It was exciting and fun, but scary. Be safe don't be silly. :)

nuffsaid
08-25-2004, 02:45 PM
I came back from vacation "a-la-fem", from the airport and it was late. at that time I lived with my parents and they didn't know about my CD-ing. I was hoping to make it back before they got home from work in the evening because the house was usually empty in the afternoon. the plane got in at 8pm and I called to say that I'll be late. So, stuck in the airport with no place to go, I remembered i still had the key to my office in my bag because I stopped off there before I went on my trip. Since it was eight o'clock, no one was going to be around there at that time and I kept a change of clothes in the office for meetings, I went there. I hailed a cab, took the elevator up and changed.
it took a while to get the makeup off, comb my hair into a ponytail (I don't wear wigs) and pack everything. Just at the moment I was about to leave, a security guard opened the door to my office. I said that I was there to finish some work that I started, and then he left. when I was leaving I still saw him looking around and asked what he was looking for. he said that the building security cameras saw a woman comming in but it didn't get a clear view of who it was and they were looking for her.
Everything gets reported to the assistant director and if I'd been caught I would have been the laughing stock of the office.

AmberDay
08-25-2004, 10:52 PM
My incident of getting caught is the most embarrasing thing in my whole life. It was my first and probably my last time of going out in public. It was my summer before college 1997, ( I graduated from HS in Nebraska and came to Ohio for college) and got a part time job at Burger King. I done a lot of 'research' on the internet about how to pass in public. My parents went out of town for the weekend so I thought this is the moment. I spent hours getting my make-up and wig where I thought it was perfect. I wore a short black dress with jet black pantyhose and three inch heels. My goal was to walk around k-mart for ten minutes and then leave without buying anything. Well I sat in the car for forty minutes trying to gather up the courage and finally I got out and started walking. The more I walked the more comfortable I felt. By the time I walked in the store I felt like I was going to pass. I took a left and browsed some clothing items. I got a thrill because another woman came to the same rack that I was browsing and didn't say a word or acted like I was anything other than a woman. Mission accomplished! (so I thought). I finished doing my loop at Kmart. Nobody else was in the same isles that I went through. I got in my car and headed home. Here is were overconfidence can shatter all hopes and dreams....
I was hungry and for some stupid, idotic reason I decided to get something to eat at a fast food place. McDonald's? Wendy's? Arby's? No. I decided to go to my place of employment. What was I thinking you may ask? I mistook an acceptance or tolerance by ONE person near me at a clothing rack for passing as a completely different person. I got some paper out of my purse and wrote a note about how I was deaf and would like two cheesburgers to go. I got in line (3 ahead of me) and waited my turn. I was distracted looking at the menu when I heard a storm of laughter coming from the kitchen as all my coworkers laughed and pointed at me. The only thing for me to do was to continue on my plan of playing deaf and getting out of there as fast as I could. I had to work that evening. It took weeks of explaining to about 25 different coworkers from all shifts that it was a college fraternity hazing ritual I had to do for Omega Gamma Pi (I never was in a fraternity). I got everybody to believe my story, except for my manger who kept smiling and saying, "Yep, Uh-huh, right...." I quit about two months later. From that day on, the only time I go out dressed is to the mailbox in the dead of night!

Would you like brains with that combo meal?

Amber

Jennifer_Ph
08-26-2004, 07:01 AM
Hi Amber - What I would have done at that moment was smile huge and have fun with them all. Tell them of the hazing while standing there en femme. Tell them you have to get the order just right or you won't pass the test. I guess I am just a confident person though. One thing I have always found is that if people are going to laugh at you it's best to laugh with them and have some fun - that way it becomes more "ok" with them all. Anyway, I hope it doesn't ruin your hopes of ever going out dressed again - it's too much fun to give up!

Rachel Elizabeth
08-26-2004, 08:27 AM
I hate to say it, but part of the thrill with dressing femme is the "rush" associated with pushing the edge. Being caught or almost being caught is very exciting.

By the way, nice legs!!! Lace or ropes, either one.

Hugs

Jenny
08-30-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I am not real sure if this qualifies as being caught but it sure did catch me by surprise. It happened during a trip to Seattle. I had dressed in my motel room and was out driving around during the evening. My plan was to get out and walk around a little. I was looking for a good place to park my car.

I pulled into a parking space on a busy one-way street (for those of you who know Seattle, it was on Fifth Avenue between the Space Needle and downtown) and proceeded to doublecheck my "look" in the rearview mirror, re-arrange my boobs, straighten my clothes, etc. the whole bit we all go through before we dare venture out of our houses or cars. I probably took a good ten minutes to be sure that everything was going to pass. (I was more femme dressed than I often am -- skirt, blouse, hose, and heels.)

Anyway, after being sure I was going to be okay, I stepped out of the car and there sitting on a low wall right next to the car were three young guys. I had not noticed them at all!!!!! As soon as I got out of the car, I heard one of them say to the other: "What do you think she was doing?" They had apparently seen me go through my whole self-checking ritual!!! :o

I am sure my face turned bright red. I was so startled, I hopped right back into my car without acknowledging them at all and drove off as fast as I could. The whole time I was trying to remember exactly what I had done that they could have seen -- checking my hair and makeup, definitely; scrunching my boobs together, probably; adjusting Mr. Johnson, probably not.

It was my most embarassing public experience. Now you can be sure I always check carefully around my car whenver I get out. :D

Pamela girl
08-30-2004, 03:11 PM
I was sitting at my desk with a magazine in my lap while wearing a denim miniskirt and my brother came in the back door and straight to me with something for me to put in the computer then pulled up a chair while I done it. He must have assumed I was wearing denim shorts cause he never said anything but if I hadn't have happened to have the mag in my lap I definatly would have been busted! Wow that gets your heart pumping

Lawren
08-30-2004, 04:51 PM
I was safe and secure in my apt. one night when someone knocked at the door. I looked thru the peephole and saw two of my sisters. I decided to "come out" to them but when I opened the door I saw the 3rd woman. And she was one of the town gossips of the town where they all lived. I never did hear anything so maybe she kept her mouth shut. I was wearing a full length formal gown and all the trimmings.

flicka
08-31-2004, 01:53 PM
Went to the local hospital with what I thought was a very minor problem, only to learn that it required an operation, complete with anaesthetist and surgeon. I was to bed rest until 1pm when I would have to don a dreadful "back to front gown". I was in a quandary, wearing my very best cream full lace high cut knickers! My brain went numb until I remembered I had my mobile 'fone so called my hubbie who hurried to the rescue. Ten minutes later I was in the John changing into boxers! Whew, that was close!

Sandra H
08-31-2004, 02:15 PM
The nearest I have been to getting caught was last week when a friend called I had 3 pairs of pantyhose drying in the bathroom with the door open. Just as I went to open my flat door I noticed them and had to put them into the wash basket quickly.

Cher
08-31-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi CD In Dayton: great story...what WERE you thinking??...I also liked the patriotic note at the bottom of the page...4 more years!!!!!

Amber_Chgo
09-01-2004, 04:30 AM
These stories are wonderful. Keep up the post girls.

Amber