PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

DebsUK
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm getting round to telling my wife that I'm back on the girly bus again tonight. I keep having moments like that scene in the first Tim Burton Batman film when Michael Keaton's Bruce Wayne is trying to tell Vicky Vale of his secret identity and keeps mouthing the words "I'm Batman!"

Dinner is in the oven at the moment, and after that I need to shower, shave and get tarted up so it's on its way.......hopefully :straightface:

Michelle 51
01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Its hard to know when we need to make a move.Almost like playing chess.If you think this is the right time (and only you know) I hope things go well for you.Hugs Michelle

az_azeel
01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Good luck.. Debs... hope all goes well... ;)

nikki47
01-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Good look Deb's,hope all goes well.

Nikki xxx

morgan51
01-23-2011, 05:45 PM
The best of luck to you and your wife I hope all is peaceful.

DebsUK
01-23-2011, 07:22 PM
Baahhh! I chickened out. Well after dinner (cottage pie I cooked ) we put Nurse Jackie on the DVR and then Being Human came on BBC3 so I never got the chance to really talk. On the other hand, she might get a fairly good idea when the new wig I ordered on eBay whilst watching TV arrives, not to mention the girls' Nike skate shoes for casual wear en drab and black brogues I bought for work :heehee:

Tanya C
01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
You may have chickened out tonight but tomorrow's another day and another opportunity. Don't leave it up to her to just figure it out though because it is essential that you keep lines of communication open.
You'll have a much better shot at acceptance if your return to dressing is accompanied with an explanation, the kind that comes from the heart. Good luck.

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 10:02 AM
I think it might be a good idea to have the conversation soon! When I told my gf (now wife) I told her in private - when we had time to talk. Hope you regain your courage and are prepared to talk her through things. Good luck!

DebsUK
01-26-2011, 04:47 AM
Well that went well. She was totally matter of fact and even blase about the whole thing so I now have carte blanche (or should that be carte rose? a little linguistic pun that I needed to look up on Google for because my French is lousy)

kimdl93
01-26-2011, 08:26 AM
white cart? my french is worse. Anyway, what does this mean in terms of your dressing - is she open to spending time with you en femme?

DaphneGrey
01-26-2011, 09:06 AM
Glad it all worked out for you Debs!