PDA

View Full Version : lost weekend

erica12b
01-23-2011, 11:18 PM
well it another lost weekend , traped in my cave, i know i put the bars up and only i can take them down, the closet sucks

i saw a movie this weekend and there was a line

its time to start living or its time to start dieing ( can you name that movie?)

i dont know how to do eather

just me venting some frustrations aaaahhhuuuuuuggggggg

rocketscientist
01-23-2011, 11:34 PM
Was that supposed to be "get busy living,or get busy dying"? If it was that movie is "The Shawshank Redemption", one of my all-time faves. Hugs, Tonya:battingeyelashes:

Kelly DeWinter
01-23-2011, 11:39 PM
I think I would start with living, whats going on that you have to put up bars ?

Tanya C
01-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Yea, Shawshank Redemption is one of my top ten favorites.
Get busy living or get busy dying. That's Goddamn right.

erica12b
01-24-2011, 12:06 AM
that was it . friday was a hard night lol you girls are to good

erica12b
01-24-2011, 12:12 AM
i hate the closet
but can never come out , ex wife , kids, a job that has 13 employees and lays us off for two months knowing we can not find other jobs , mostly just frustration, we all build our oun prisons in some way

eluuzion
01-24-2011, 07:52 AM
Uh Oh,

Sounds like you need to rearrange all of the furniture in the room, switch the artwork to different walls and sit in a different chair. Change the color of the towels in your bathroom and sleep on the other side of the bed. Find some project (cleaning, polishing silver, etc.) that you can start and finish within a couple hours. Then find a place out of the wind, and sit in the sun for a half hour.

Then do something to help somebody else. (like find me a job with a six-figure salary, benefits, company car, corporate AMEX, expense account, bonus program, 6wk vacation, and a personal secretary). :)

You should feel much better.

keep your chin up...
:hugs::hugs:

erica12b
01-24-2011, 10:25 AM
i did all of that last month then repeted what i could this month , and you did not respond to your e-mail about the job so they passed you bye (wink)

all i have been doing is reading threads and watching tv , for the last weekand a half one more week to go huuuuuggggggg

Marilyn Beck
01-24-2011, 11:12 AM
I think you need to get out of the house. Why don't you go for hike in those beautiful sandstone canyons nearby in Colorado National Monument? Or maybe drive a couple hours over to Moab and Arches National Park? You are lucky to live in the Grand Valley where there is so much scenic beauty nearby. A little fresh air and exercise should lift your spirits.

Kelly DeWinter
01-24-2011, 11:19 AM
Absolutely, get out of the house, go walk around a museaum, every large city has one that is free. spend time really looking at the artwork. what kind of job do wou do ?

erica12b
01-24-2011, 12:00 PM
out side lol i have been out side its cold an there is no more wood to chop, im not fond of longwalk by my self , job, im a jack of all master of none , IT but more, parts and serice, shipping and receving , inventory specalist

i just need to make it thru the week lol

gennee
01-24-2011, 12:43 PM
My motto is 'let no one define who you are'.

Gennee

Karren H
01-24-2011, 12:55 PM
I hear Meeker is a TG hot spot! Lol. Ok maybe not... Drive to Denver and hit the town.... Or SLC... If I remember right there as members here from both locals...

Maria 60
01-24-2011, 09:47 PM
After yesterday i know what your talking about, waiting for 11am to hit, that both kids were going to work, the minutes were turning into hours. I was looking at about three hours of Maria time (long overdue). Well that came to a fast halt when the phone rang from a close family member asking for a hand. This member gave me a hand a little while ago and didn't wait very long for me to return the favor. Well not having much chose i said ok hung up the phone and lost my cool, i wanted to get all Maria's stuff and throw it out. The second chance lost this weekend but this one really hurt. All i kept saying to myself was the closet sucks. Got back home about 10 minutes before the kids were coming home, the wife was upset with me because of my mood. I told her do you know what its like waiting for something for so long, and in one second its gone and i don't know when the next chance will come again. I was very disappointed and told her i am tired of the waiting and tired of the hiding and most of all putting this on her plate. She is so supportive and i really felt bad that a Sunday for her went to waste with a depressed and upset husband. Told her wish i could stop, but i can't, the way i feel i would love to just throw it all away. I am writing this a day later and still upset. It really really really sucks in the closet. Thanks for giving me the chance to let it out, didn't mean to take it out on your thread Erica, but i know what your feeling. (THANKS)

RADER
01-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Go to Home Depot, buy a Saw-all, there are on sale, and get a metal
cutting blade, now saw down those bars.
I have been their, but I under dress more than regular dress, and do not tell
Karren, I ware fem Jeans. But I get out. LOL Rader

erica12b
01-24-2011, 09:53 PM
no problem lol i have spent all day reading and posting thats all the girl time i have had , buti dont have a SO to even talk with so feel lucky ok giveher a hug for all of us that donthave someone ok

erica12b
01-24-2011, 10:35 PM
i dont think a sawzall will cut my bars, but friends , and getting out might lol i think im ready to try