PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Michelle James
01-24-2011, 01:06 PM
A few weeks ago my wife was looking over my shoulder as we were making an online purchase. When filling in the form I unconsciously checked the box for Ms. I didn't realize it but my wife pointed it out as if I had made a mistake. Since then when a similar situation occurs I am also checking Ms. Only if I stop and think it over do I hit Mr. I don't know when this change began but it is there none the less. Could this mean i am leaning more toward being transsexual? I have always been "on the fence" when pondering this issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sharon
01-24-2011, 01:27 PM
In and of itself, checking a "Ms." box does not mean a thing. I can't begin to speculate about what lies in your heart.:)

Stephanie Anne
01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Nope. It only means you are trying out the Ms thing. Looks like you are simply trying to express your desire to apply femininity.

Traci Elizabeth
01-24-2011, 04:15 PM
In and of itself, checking a "Ms." box does not mean a thing. I can't begin to speculate about what lies in your heart.:)

:iagree:

Melody Moore
01-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I am legally Ms. Melody A. Moore, so there is nothing unconscious about it when I tick the Ms. box ;)

Eryn
01-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I unconsciously checked the box for Ms....Could this mean i am leaning more toward being transsexual?

I think it's more likely that you need an eye exam! As I get older those letters start looking like each other!

I also think more forms are juggling the positions of the various titles away from the traditional "Mr. Mrs. Ms." format.

Aprilrain
01-24-2011, 11:04 PM
If you are confused and unhappy with were you are at then perhaps a meeting with a gender therapist would be appropriate.